Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top pherimones for African Americans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top pherimones for African Americans

    Any suggestions to attract beautiful African American girls?. I see this isn't talked about too much
    Pheromone XS:
    Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
    Liquid alchemy labs:
    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
    Apex:
    Oil: TUSC
    ​Alpha Dreams:
    Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
    Pheromone Treasures:
    Oil: Latina

  • #2
    I think Xist might do it for you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mocha View Post
      I think Xist might do it for you!
      Think so? I have been using as a daily wear but not much noted
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
      Liquid alchemy labs:
      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
      Apex:
      Oil: TUSC
      ​Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol I giggled when reading this title πŸ˜‚ I wonder how many of us (African American) women use Pheromones I don't see too many in the community... I've seen a handful, I know they're out here somewhere 🧐. I'm interested to know too 😌
        PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion

        PXS (T): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss,


        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang, OCCO: Coco Cocoa (2x bottles), Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia:

        FB = Full Bottle, T = trial

        Comment


        • KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Well the names are not real and neither are the pics on here so it is hard to tell really

        • Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          KateD I can usually tell if they type in AAVE (AfAM English vernacular), and if they respond appropriately then I usually assume their Melaninated

        • Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          But then sometimes people aren’t who they say they are... πŸ‘€ I’ve seen that go bad, plenty of times on FB. Usually a scammer for money.

      • #5
        My question is what attracts African Americans I heard it's high none but wanted an expert opinion
        Pheromone XS:
        Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
        Liquid alchemy labs:
        Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
        Apex:
        Oil: TUSC
        ​Alpha Dreams:
        Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
        Pheromone Treasures:
        Oil: Latina

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Primross View Post
          My question is what attracts African Americans I heard it's high none but wanted an expert opinion
          Maybe Scottie2Hottie knows. I understand your question. Just inserting my two cents bumping the thread lol.
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion

          PXS (T): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss,


          LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang, OCCO: Coco Cocoa (2x bottles), Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          Alkemia:

          FB = Full Bottle, T = trial

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            Maybe Scottie2Hottie knows. I understand your question. Just inserting my two cents bumping the thread lol.
            Thanks for the bump Vikki 😁
            Pheromone XS:
            Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
            Liquid alchemy labs:
            Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
            Apex:
            Oil: TUSC
            ​Alpha Dreams:
            Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
            Pheromone Treasures:
            Oil: Latina

            Comment


            • #8
              Based from reports on PheroTruth , M512 from HAX

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                Based from reports on PheroTruth , M512 from HAX
                Just checked it out. Looks interesting as I live in the tropics.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                  Based from reports on PheroTruth , M512 from HAX
                  Nice i will check it out
                  Pheromone XS:
                  Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                  Liquid alchemy labs:
                  Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                  Apex:
                  Oil: TUSC
                  ​Alpha Dreams:
                  Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                  Pheromone Treasures:
                  Oil: Latina

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    AA men responds very well to status blends, so perhaps the same goes for AA women?
                    Arsenal

                    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      AA men responds very well to status blends, so perhaps the same goes for AA women?
                      Yes i have heard that too so i will keep that in mind thanks!
                      Pheromone XS:
                      Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                      Liquid alchemy labs:
                      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                      Apex:
                      Oil: TUSC
                      ​Alpha Dreams:
                      Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                      Pheromone Treasures:
                      Oil: Latina

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Primross View Post

                        Yes i have heard that too so i will keep that in mind thanks!
                        Please do.
                        Arsenal

                        ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                        Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                        LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                          Please do.
                          You got it girl
                          Pheromone XS:
                          Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                          Liquid alchemy labs:
                          Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                          Apex:
                          Oil: TUSC
                          ​Alpha Dreams:
                          Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                          Pheromone Treasures:
                          Oil: Latina

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            There is one young girl (21-22) who is always mean mugging and tryna be hardcore and shit. I found that xs193 softens her up and makes flirty and kittenish. Most of the other AA women seem mostly unaffected except the nervous fumbler. Oh and the one who doesn't talk much. She was chatty and smiley, batting her eyes.

                            To be honest I haven't cracked the code on this one. The strongest hit I ever got was from a putative mix. I got lordosis and a phone number.




                            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                            Comment


                            • Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              What do you mean?

                            • KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Cuz I found that the dark skinned ladies here are not affected as much as the other races by mones. I assumed I missed some signs

                            • Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think that for the most part you're right.

                          • #16
                            Now that you brought it up. I see threads asking about Asians and other races I guess but never African Amercian women. Are you interested in african american women, do you work with them or are you just looking to cover all areas

                            An african amercian woman is just a dark skinned woman who was born in America. How do pheromones affect the dark skinned woman. What are the self effects and what are the effects if someone else is wearing the pheromones.

                            I had some of my friends try pheromones and there wasn't much self effects. The products I believe affected them the most were the social ones. I have this young lady helping me out with the baby and around the house. She is dark skinned. I am going to start wearing mones to see how it affects her and I will hit you up with the results. Of course, you want to know how she would react if a man wore mones around her.

                            I may have to brain storm and see how I can get this done.

                            Comment


                            • #17
                              Originally posted by KateD View Post
                              Now that you brought it up. I see threads asking about Asians and other races I guess but never African Amercian women. Are you interested in african american women, do you work with them or are you just looking to cover all areas

                              An african amercian woman is just a dark skinned woman who was born in America. How do pheromones affect the dark skinned woman. What are the self effects and what are the effects if someone else is wearing the pheromones.

                              I had some of my friends try pheromones and there wasn't much self effects. The products I believe affected them the most were the social ones. I have this young lady helping me out with the baby and around the house. She is dark skinned. I am going to start wearing mones to see how it affects her and I will hit you up with the results. Of course, you want to know how she would react if a man wore mones around her.

                              I may have to brain storm and see how I can get this done.
                              Exactly late I do find AA very beautiful and would like to maximize my results πŸ€”
                              Pheromone XS:
                              Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                              Liquid alchemy labs:
                              Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                              Apex:
                              Oil: TUSC
                              ​Alpha Dreams:
                              Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                              Pheromone Treasures:
                              Oil: Latina

                              Comment

                              Ad down

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X