yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you wear ascend and Xist at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      Can you wear ascend and Xist at the same time?
      Yes
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

the experience with dominant ascend wasn't worth calling home over. i used 1 spray. i don't even know if it was active anymore, i didn't feel any self effects from it. it is from 2015...

Comment

What was your testing environment? I haven't used anything that old but I do have a couple of products that seemed to improve with a year's aging. Were you around other men? It's effect on women is off. I think they are hit but don't react. It may take a certain personality to be attracted to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            What was your testing environment? I haven't used anything that old but I do have a couple of products that seemed to improve with a year's aging. Were you around other men? It's effect on women is off. I think they are hit but don't react. It may take a certain personality to be attracted to this.
            i went to eat with a girlfriend then we went back to my house. There was nothing out of the ordinary to report, even the people at the restaurant didn't seem to behave differently.

Comment

I'd give it another go before I threw it out. Maybe a shake or even clear out the old with a few pumps. I have to prime an aerosol medicine if it sits. The women are really hard to read but even though it's a bad description. It seems like their ears perk up. Guys in contention don't register as dangerous to them but their radar goes up.

Did you exercise authority or even opinion around other men? A waiter may not react because he is used to being dominated. When I worked with the public I patted myself on the back for keeping my cool around dominant customers. I think it was easier with men, women cause more problems more often and made bigger ruckuses over small stuff but putting up with guys was part of the job too. A waiter is paid and tipped to not react.

The environment I'm talking about is a dozen to three dozen guys about 66 percent alpha that try not to show it. 10 to 20 percent take offense and another 10 to 20 get a change in attitude, That's kinda high.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I'd give it another go before I threw it out. Maybe a shake or even clear out the old with a few pumps. I have to prime an aerosol medicine if it sits. The women are really hard to read but even though it's a bad description. It seems like their ears perk up. Guys in contention don't register as dangerous to them but their radar goes up.

Did you exercise authority or even opinion around other men? A waiter may not react because he is used to being dominated. When I worked with the public I patted myself on the back for keeping my cool around dominant customers. I think it was easier with men, women cause more problems more often and made bigger ruckuses over small stuff but putting up with guys was part of the job too. A waiter is paid and tipped to not react.

The environment I'm talking about is a dozen to three dozen guys about 66 percent alpha that try not to show it. 10 to 20 percent take offense and another 10 to 20 get a change in attitude, That's kinda high.
                Yeah you know, I didn't even shake the bottle and it hadn't been touched in years so that might have been it. I didn't exercise any sort of behavior consciously, because I'm used to not having to do that with pheromones. with XS I just throw the pheromones on, do my thing, then recount my experience later on. I usually don't remember I'm wearing anything until I recognize a blatant hit from the pheromone.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

2 sample sprays = 1 full sized spray
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X