Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dominant Ascend

    I used one spray on the back of my neck all week.

    I'm gonna go ahead and just keep this one the back burner for emergency use only.

    I've used it at work all last week and I got the same results.

    Respect from men and lots of stares and some negative effects from women.

    Now I use this in a work environment where I'm meeting lots of strangers in close quarters so I get to test first reactions.

    In my job, I'm not at the top of the food chain so I seemed to get "who the fuck do you think you are"vibe from
    women that were my higher-ups. One of them, her tone of voice, changed from her usual sweet voice to this "oh I see you think you the shit" type tone. was strange.

    Getting called sir by men who normally couldn't give a fuck about me because my job is seen as "lower than" was just too weird frankly. Like I don't know maybe on days where I'm tired and just wanna be left the fuck alone to do my job, this would come in handy.

    It is definitely useful though I got treated as an equal amoung higher up men in situations where it didn't necessitate it.

    But I don't think I wanna settle for it and use it as my every day at work spray. Well, Idk, I wont rule it out, but Idk, maybe just Ascend would be a little more relaxed, still get respect hits. Or API just gonna have to try some more.









  • #2
    I've used this once, I alienated an entire room and was happy to do it. It's definitely on the to buy list. There are times when I really really dgf

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea sounds like it may not be best for you. Ascend is much smoother. DA is rough around the edges. As Muestereate said it can serve a purpose. Pretty much anymore I just use it with my girl. She loves the stuff. DA/Brute = F me like you hate me.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

      Comment


      • #4
        happytaps Yes, DA does have a place, but I rarely have need for something like that. I think Wolf can do the job just fine, as does Ascend.

        As Scottie2Hottie pointed out, those super alpha formulas can work wonders in the bedroom.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          happytaps Yes, DA does have a place, but I rarely have need for something like that. I think Wolf can do the job just fine, as does Ascend.

          As Scottie2Hottie pointed out, those super alpha formulas can work wonders in the bedroom.
          Thanks for the imput xcc great as always
          Pheromone XS:
          Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
          Liquid alchemy labs:
          Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
          Apex:
          Oil: TUSC
          Alpha Dreams:
          Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
          Pheromone Treasures:
          Oil: Latina

          Comment


          • #6
            The thing with DA, I think it also has to do with the age of the user. In my current job, I'm in my late 30s, but most of my coworkers, employees and clients are in their 50's, so there's still this mentality that I'm a child to them. Ascend never really got the respect I needed in the position given what I was dealing with, however DA works quite nicely in this situation. I've never gotten any issues from women while wearing it, but someone younger or working with a younger workforce might find DA to be too intense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Primross You are welcome.

              I don't know what it is (I think a combination of the androstenone and the alpha pheromones) that arouse. I think I posted this before, but alpha formulas I think can be sexual simply because women can have a tendency to find alpha men arousing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Primross When ever 2000GT posts, please read it carefully many times. He's very wise.

                2000GT Also if I've been in a situation where someone may not be respecting me, I also used a bit of XiSt for the reset effect to help them accept my new image (from Ascend, or Wolf, or DA, etc...). I found I got less push back when using a bit of XiSt than without.
                Last edited by Xcc; 11-06-2018, 07:27 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                  The thing with DA, I think it also has to do with the age of the user. In my current job, I'm in my late 30s, but most of my coworkers, employees and clients are in their 50's, so there's still this mentality that I'm a child to them. Ascend never really got the respect I needed in the position given what I was dealing with, however DA works quite nicely in this situation. I've never gotten any issues from women while wearing it, but someone younger or working with a younger workforce might find DA to be too intense.
                  Great perspective 2000gt. Always love to read your posts
                  Pheromone XS:
                  Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                  Liquid alchemy labs:
                  Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                  Apex:
                  Oil: TUSC
                  Alpha Dreams:
                  Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                  Pheromone Treasures:
                  Oil: Latina

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    Primross When ever 2000GT posts, please read it carefully many times. He's very wise.

                    2000GT Also if I've been in a situation where someone may not be respecting me, I also used a bit of XiSt for the reset effect to help them accept my new image (from Ascend, or Wold, or DA, etc...). I found I got less push back when using a bit of XiSt than without.
                    Interesting, I never thought to use Xist in that way. Good idea

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      keep using it despite you being not the same age as the women or higher ups. test for a week, day1-2 wear it, then day 3 1-2 sprays ,then day 4 take a break, day 5-6 1 spray , day 7 2 sprays. Allow yourself to adjust to the new mone signature, takes up to a month and a full change is 3 months.
                      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        2000GT I discovered this by accident with a little thought behind it. I noticed that the reset effect seemed to be working on men. In other words, when I wore XiSt around men, they tended to treat me differently than before.

                        I also noticed that when I wore an alpha/status blend around some people, they got a bit hostile if I had history with them. So I started wondering why this might be. I concluded they were rejecting my shiny new image, and what might help overcome rejection/prejudice/stereotyping?

                        So I started over with XiSt. After a few exposures, I went back to wearing the alpha/status blends and... no hostility. Just respect and kindness.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          similar result with men. I had some unwarranted hostilities from one man because his friend was threatened by me. The guy was threatened by his own shame which I ignored until I couldn't. Well, I accidentally bumped into my old friend while wearing XIST. He kept looking at me strangely but smiling. I was a bit worried that the XIST was turning him gay or something but I think the XIST allowed him to reset. He was working on it anyhow but I think Xist helped him over his pride. That smile was weird though.

                          I think I was wearing two sprays, That's enough enone to not be beta without being alarming either. As Xcc mentioned, went back to medium dose alphas and both guys are fine now.

                          Maybe Xist can be used to repair alpha overdoses. May try it again now that someone else had a similar result.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            similar result with men. I had some unwarranted hostilities from one man because his friend was threatened by me. The guy was threatened by his own shame which I ignored until I couldn't. Well, I accidentally bumped into my old friend while wearing XIST. He kept looking at me strangely but smiling. I was a bit worried that the XIST was turning him gay or something but I think the XIST allowed him to reset. He was working on it anyhow but I think Xist helped him over his pride. That smile was weird though.

                            I think I was wearing two sprays, That's enough enone to not be beta without being alarming either. As Xcc mentioned, went back to medium dose alphas and both guys are fine now.

                            Maybe Xist can be used to repair alpha overdoses. May try it again now that someone else had a similar result.
                            I had the same issue with regular ascend with my supervisor I haven't had an issue at work for 5 years and I start wearing this and all hell breaks loose. But it's a rare case that my supervisor is a little bit of a workaholic and takes everything way to serious I think he felt challenged when I wore it. At least it's a testimony to how powerful it is
                            Pheromone XS:
                            Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                            Liquid alchemy labs:
                            Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                            Apex:
                            Oil: TUSC
                            Alpha Dreams:
                            Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                            Pheromone Treasures:
                            Oil: Latina

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's touchy, I am still fine tuning alpha, these friends are old factory buddies and rough and tumble in their youth. I've tried a couple time to go to wolf so we work together better. In a large room it worked nice but in a smaller room, they sensed that bit of beta and reverted. So next time it was some alpha again.

                              I'm not sure if I've worn Ascend with these guys. I did wear two drops of Alpha Vitae with some other clowns. Mayhem ensued, fun times but only cause I stayed on top. It's not for making friends I guess but I did have 4 waitresses hovering and hanging on every word later that night.

                              Alpha Vitae seemed to challenge a couple menopausal women. I wonder how Ascend might work on them just for fun but then again, I'm not sure I want to get to know them, reestablishing male dominance is long overdue. I'm getting the Gist of how females establish power And I'm not seeing the cream rising to the top so it's not good for the whole.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Try ascend and let us know. It's a powerful product. Way different to wolf
                                Pheromone XS:
                                Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
                                Liquid alchemy labs:
                                Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
                                Apex:
                                Oil: TUSC
                                Alpha Dreams:
                                Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
                                Pheromone Treasures:
                                Oil: Latina

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X