yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant Ascend

I used one spray on the back of my neck all week.

I'm gonna go ahead and just keep this one the back burner for emergency use only.

I've used it at work all last week and I got the same results.

Respect from men and lots of stares and some negative effects from women.

Now I use this in a work environment where I'm meeting lots of strangers in close quarters so I get to test first reactions.

In my job, I'm not at the top of the food chain so I seemed to get "who the fuck do you think you are"vibe from
    women that were my higher-ups. One of them, her tone of voice, changed from her usual sweet voice to this "oh I see you think you the shit" type tone. was strange.

Getting called sir by men who normally couldn't give a fuck about me because my job is seen as "lower than" was just too weird frankly. Like I don't know maybe on days where I'm tired and just wanna be left the fuck alone to do my job, this would come in handy.

It is definitely useful though I got treated as an equal amoung higher up men in situations where it didn't necessitate it.

But I don't think I wanna settle for it and use it as my every day at work spray. Well, Idk, I wont rule it out, but Idk, maybe just Ascend would be a little more relaxed, still get respect hits. Or API just gonna have to try some more.

I've used this once, I alienated an entire room and was happy to do it. It's definitely on the to buy list. There are times when I really really dgf

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Yea sounds like it may not be best for you. Ascend is much smoother. DA is rough around the edges. As Muestereate said it can serve a purpose. Pretty much anymore I just use it with my girl. She loves the stuff. DA/Brute = F me like you hate me.

Comment

happytaps Yes, DA does have a place, but I rarely have need for something like that. I think Wolf can do the job just fine, as does Ascend.

As Scottie2Hottie pointed out, those super alpha formulas can work wonders in the bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        happytaps Yes, DA does have a place, but I rarely have need for something like that. I think Wolf can do the job just fine, as does Ascend.

As Scottie2Hottie pointed out, those super alpha formulas can work wonders in the bedroom.
        Thanks for the imput xcc great as always
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The thing with DA, I think it also has to do with the age of the user. In my current job, I'm in my late 30s, but most of my coworkers, employees and clients are in their 50's, so there's still this mentality that I'm a child to them. Ascend never really got the respect I needed in the position given what I was dealing with, however DA works quite nicely in this situation. I've never gotten any issues from women while wearing it, but someone younger or working with a younger workforce might find DA to be too intense.

Comment

Primross You are welcome.

I don't know what it is (I think a combination of the androstenone and the alpha pheromones) that arouse. I think I posted this before, but alpha formulas I think can be sexual simply because women can have a tendency to find alpha men arousing.

Comment

Primross When ever 2000GT posts, please read it carefully many times. He's very wise.

2000GT Also if I've been in a situation where someone may not be respecting me, I also used a bit of XiSt for the reset effect to help them accept my new image (from Ascend, or Wolf, or DA, etc...). I found I got less push back when using a bit of XiSt than without.
              Last edited by Xcc; 11-06-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• androstenol
                androstenol commented
                Editing a comment
                Xcc, I wore DA last night with the Xist as you suggested. This is a counter intuitive combination to me but by Gods, it worked so well. I felt VERY confident, calm, but not removed from the others.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              The thing with DA, I think it also has to do with the age of the user. In my current job, I'm in my late 30s, but most of my coworkers, employees and clients are in their 50's, so there's still this mentality that I'm a child to them. Ascend never really got the respect I needed in the position given what I was dealing with, however DA works quite nicely in this situation. I've never gotten any issues from women while wearing it, but someone younger or working with a younger workforce might find DA to be too intense.
              Great perspective 2000gt. Always love to read your posts
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross When ever 2000GT posts, please read it carefully many times. He's very wise.

2000GT Also if I've been in a situation where someone may not be respecting me, I also used a bit of XiSt for the reset effect to help them accept my new image (from Ascend, or Wold, or DA, etc...). I found I got less push back when using a bit of XiSt than without.
                Interesting, I never thought to use Xist in that way. Good idea

Comment

keep using it despite you being not the same age as the women or higher ups. test for a week, day1-2 wear it, then day 3 1-2 sprays ,then day 4 take a break, day 5-6 1 spray , day 7 2 sprays. Allow yourself to adjust to the new mone signature, takes up to a month and a full change is 3 months.
                  : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

2000GT I discovered this by accident with a little thought behind it. I noticed that the reset effect seemed to be working on men. In other words, when I wore XiSt around men, they tended to treat me differently than before.

I also noticed that when I wore an alpha/status blend around some people, they got a bit hostile if I had history with them. So I started wondering why this might be. I concluded they were rejecting my shiny new image, and what might help overcome rejection/prejudice/stereotyping?

So I started over with XiSt. After a few exposures, I went back to wearing the alpha/status blends and... no hostility. Just respect and kindness.

Comment

similar result with men. I had some unwarranted hostilities from one man because his friend was threatened by me. The guy was threatened by his own shame which I ignored until I couldn't. Well, I accidentally bumped into my old friend while wearing XIST. He kept looking at me strangely but smiling. I was a bit worried that the XIST was turning him gay or something but I think the XIST allowed him to reset. He was working on it anyhow but I think Xist helped him over his pride. That smile was weird though.

I think I was wearing two sprays, That's enough enone to not be beta without being alarming either. As Xcc mentioned, went back to medium dose alphas and both guys are fine now.

Maybe Xist can be used to repair alpha overdoses. May try it again now that someone else had a similar result.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        similar result with men. I had some unwarranted hostilities from one man because his friend was threatened by me. The guy was threatened by his own shame which I ignored until I couldn't. Well, I accidentally bumped into my old friend while wearing XIST. He kept looking at me strangely but smiling. I was a bit worried that the XIST was turning him gay or something but I think the XIST allowed him to reset. He was working on it anyhow but I think Xist helped him over his pride. That smile was weird though.

I think I was wearing two sprays, That's enough enone to not be beta without being alarming either. As Xcc mentioned, went back to medium dose alphas and both guys are fine now.

Maybe Xist can be used to repair alpha overdoses. May try it again now that someone else had a similar result.
                        I had the same issue with regular ascend with my supervisor I haven't had an issue at work for 5 years and I start wearing this and all hell breaks loose. But it's a rare case that my supervisor is a little bit of a workaholic and takes everything way to serious I think he felt challenged when I wore it. At least it's a testimony to how powerful it is
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

It's touchy, I am still fine tuning alpha, these friends are old factory buddies and rough and tumble in their youth. I've tried a couple time to go to wolf so we work together better. In a large room it worked nice but in a smaller room, they sensed that bit of beta and reverted. So next time it was some alpha again.

I'm not sure if I've worn Ascend with these guys. I did wear two drops of Alpha Vitae with some other clowns. Mayhem ensued, fun times but only cause I stayed on top. It's not for making friends I guess but I did have 4 waitresses hovering and hanging on every word later that night.

Alpha Vitae seemed to challenge a couple menopausal women. I wonder how Ascend might work on them just for fun but then again, I'm not sure I want to get to know them, reestablishing male dominance is long overdue. I'm getting the Gist of how females establish power And I'm not seeing the cream rising to the top so it's not good for the whole.

Comment

Try ascend and let us know. It's a powerful product. Way different to wolf
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Took dominant ascend out for a drive today. I remembered how much alienation and damage this caused about 6 months ago so I was cautious and added cohesion. One spray Dominant Ascend, One spray cohesion upper and mid-chest. 3/4 spray Euphoria intense and a walkthrough. 1/4 drop Xist oil on a swab and around the ears.

It was a bit bracing but then nothing and I hopped in the car thinking to start the day off with a coffee. I spent about 12 minutes in line getting impatient. I felt like an agitation was welling up and the room started to become too small. I spotted a couple of geek coding pals and ruffled their feathers, good humors all around. Brewing light coffee, no lemon for iced tea. I just wasn't giving them money for a product I really didn't want and service that was beneath me to pay for.

SO... I drove down to the next gas station to grab something cold out of the cooler and they are having construction day. All the parking is taken even the pumps are obstructed. I go inside and can't walk anywhere. I'm feeling trapped and remember the DOminant Ascend and hold my cool. It's hard. I'm 40 minutes into an 8-mile drive and I still have 5 miles to go as I pull out into traffic.

I slip into a meeting and get singled out to chair it. I pull it together in 5 minutes. My voice is deep, paced and pithy. The men nod in approval. I feel like I'm reigning in a team of angry Clydesdales. Even men that don't know me signal approval as if they know what I'm keeping reigned in. I ask that we end promptly on time and on cue, 1 minute till the hour Mr. Gabby ALpha accedes back to me and I close.

I'm about 2 hours in now and the worst is over, I pick up my mom for a doctors appointment and even though I'm no longer having to reign this stuff in she gets the immediate impression that I may have been the problem when I tell her the surprises of the last couple hours. Moms ???

The rest of the day slips together smoothly. ZERO hits from women, respect and friendliness from men, even men that don't like me from a previous experiment with this stuff. I felt excitable, claustrophobic, capable but at the edge of my capabilities to appear in control of myself.

Based on these emotions according to the goals system, I would say today was somewhat Engaging, lots of Status and Social. BUt.. at the ragged edge.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                All this from 1 spray - and buffered with Cohesion and Xist?! Wow. I wonder if it were oil based that it would be more manageable?

very interesting experiences with dominant ascend guys, i'm glad to read this. thanks for the insights 2000GT Muestereate Xcc Primross

I haven't used dominant ascend in years because it just doesn't fit with my personality, nor did I have use for it in the past few years. At work now, 80% of the people I supervise are at least 10 years older than me, some of them are 20+ years older than me. But given my position, I never receive push back because of age. I naturally get the respect because of that. I use ascend on some days where I need to have difficult conversations, and it works well. I'm naturally bubbly, funny, and non confrontational so the ascend really helps give me a boost. But dominant ascend, from what I remember, really turns people off if I'm not careful of how I use it.

Even today, I'm not certain how I can use it successfully at work. But I do plan to use this sexually tonight. There's a girl who likes to be dominated lol. She's into pheromones too, so I'm going to tell her what I'm wearing and see if she likes it and I will report back

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                If you take the effort to reign it in, Looking like you are bottled up, puts off the shit tests, in my case hostility turned to approval. TRY fighting the mone.

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                              very interesting experiences with dominant ascend guys, i'm glad to read this. thanks for the insights 2000GT Muestereate Xcc Primross

I haven't used dominant ascend in years because it just doesn't fit with my personality, nor did I have use for it in the past few years. At work now, 80% of the people I supervise are at least 10 years older than me, some of them are 20+ years older than me. But given my position, I never receive push back because of age. I naturally get the respect because of that. I use ascend on some days where I need to have difficult conversations, and it works well. I'm naturally bubbly, funny, and non confrontational so the ascend really helps give me a boost. But dominant ascend, from what I remember, really turns people off if I'm not careful of how I use it.

Even today, I'm not certain how I can use it successfully at work. But I do plan to use this sexually tonight. There's a girl who likes to be dominated lol. She's into pheromones too, so I'm going to tell her what I'm wearing and see if she likes it and I will report back
                              Nice good luck looking forward to the report
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

2000GT I discovered this by accident with a little thought behind it. I noticed that the reset effect seemed to be working on men. In other words, when I wore XiSt around men, they tended to treat me differently than before.

I also noticed that when I wore an alpha/status blend around some people, they got a bit hostile if I had history with them. So I started wondering why this might be. I concluded they were rejecting my shiny new image, and what might help overcome rejection/prejudice/stereotyping?

So I started over with XiSt. After a few exposures, I went back to wearing the alpha/status blends and... no hostility. Just respect and kindness.
                                Brilliant !

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X