yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB, any guesses on ENONE per drop spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB, any guesses on ENONE per drop spray?

I tried SOB last weekend, I had a sample and at 3 sample sprays, I didn't care if the women had attachments to other guys, I may have been a bit to chatty but I think a married woman to my left, a lesbian to my right and even a much older lady were affected but in different ways. I was very forward with an idgf aggression but only toward shit tests which bounced off like Birdshit on Teflon.

I slipped on that shirt for a quick trip to store. I got agitated, BUT I LIKED IT.

I can't find any descriptions on enone content. I have been working my way up but I don't know where I'm at with this product. Any Guess on per spray or per drop of the oil.

I don't think SOB's enone content was ever revealed but perhaps lower than Evolve. Only XSteveO can shed some light with this.

Comment

that why I said guess. Evolve is buffered to release slower, Sob doesn't seem to be as slow so I can't guess amount. I've worn 80 but have only done well with 17.5. Cops seems to push others enone tolerance. SOB has some cops in it too.

Comment

I think it's 20
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

does it feel like something else? regular Ascend I think is only 5, Feels real different from Evolve that is 20

Comment

Other molecules may work synergistically so something in SOB might have given you boost instead of just enone. There are secret ingredients too.

I have used Domination but I get idgaf attitude more with SOB.

Comment

Well, I had on Bad Wolf too. Some Bliss was too much allo-thdoc. A little bit of SOB changed Bad wolf radically

Comment

Comment

Muestereate I know it's "high" ... but how much, only XSteveO would know.

Comment

Bloodburn in my limited experience with bw and dp and SOB. Sob is more exciting while DP is sexier. I only use one drop dp anytime I use it. Just my take on those so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      does it feel like something else? regular Ascend I think is only 5, Feels real different from Evolve that is 20
                      Feels different how? Is it possible that the difference could be the other molecules in the blends?

Comment

Yeah, I guess the buffers could but without a full inventory of molecules, the learning process could be infinitely expensive. I don't even have pure enone to experiment. Evolve and Ascend Dirty Primitive are the only documented products I have to try to compare SOB to. With all the hush hush all I can ask for is guesses and discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Yeah, I guess the buffers could but without a full inventory of molecules, the learning process could be infinitely expensive. I don't even have pure enone to experiment. Evolve and Ascend Dirty Primitive are the only documented products I have to try to compare SOB to. With all the hush hush all I can ask for is guesses and discussion.
                          Does ascend have enone? I doddnt know it did
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Muestereate Exciting Bad Wolf sounds about right. I think SOB also tones down a bit of BW aggressiveness.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I was super open. I must have met 30 new people They worked well together for sure. No effort at all to socialize, Almost driven in fact, huge smiles everywhere.

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Does ascend have enone? I doddnt know it did
                            It has enone in the specification. I think all alpha blends have enone.

Comment

I thinks its 5 per spray. I would change that a bit I think. All sexuals seem to have enone. But not all enone mixes are sexual. Lot of Statuses have enone but also erone and alpha androstenol can also alpha a mix. I guess cops can be alpha and I see quite a lot of putative and research molecules lay claim to alpha characteristics. But SOB only claims 3 pheromones.

Comment

Muestereate

Comment

Bloodburn SXD-9 might be a "better" version of Nude according to pheromonepro and houseofpheromones.

However when I read about how people were using it, I think they were reporting using 5 pumps.

Now with NAG, it's possible to use a pump or 2 and get great results. Using 5 pumps is for an over the top effect.

So that made me hesitant to get SXD-9 because why were people using so much? Wasn't there a solid effect at 1 or 2 pumps?

Haven't gotten it. Maybe I'll try it at some point. But at the time I looked into it, there just wasn't much information on it.

Comment

Xcc I only use 2 pumps max. Mostly just 1 pump. No BJ with it but it lead to some of my fun times.

I haven't opened my bottle of Nude yet so I can't really compare. Too many mixes to test atm so I will focus on XS193 solo then combo with PXS mixes.

Comment

Bloodburn Good idea. Sometimes people will start testing combinations without testing them solo, then they don't have as good of understanding of what each does. Self-discipline I think is important with pheromones. I didn't have as much when I first started and now I have enough pheromones to last me about a year... or 2... maybe 3...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X