yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB, any guesses on ENONE per drop spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have androstenone molecule dpg, and have experimented at 20mcg per drop without buffers. and i dont get that aggresive or short tempered as with 1 drop of SOB. So a guess of mine is that SOB could be 30mcg plus per drop. not sure, but its definitly higher than Ascend or Evolve.

Comment

SX-9 make me tense and other people chatty at around one pump total. That's about 3 drops I guess. Nude is completely different. No tension at all, just Young Blondes, mostly lesbian. NAG amplifies emotions radically, with a status moan it gets ugly for me so far. I seem to set off their inner grief or something. I think I'm supposed to focus on what I want but my subconscious is getting in the way.

Like you guys, time is a factor. the above results are all about a half dozen uses only.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
        i have androstenone molecule dpg, and have experimented at 20mcg per drop without buffers. and i dont get that aggresive or short tempered as with 1 drop of SOB. So a guess of mine is that SOB could be 30mcg plus per drop. not sure, but its definitly higher than Ascend or Evolve.
        Possible but it could also be thtt another ingredient in the sob make you feel that way
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross Good point.

Comment

Muestereate said "I think I'm supposed to focus on what I want but my subconscious is getting in the way."

You might be on to something. I've been using subliminal programs by subliminalclub. They even have a free program to try before you buy called Ascension Lite.

The 2 main reasons:

1) People bite off more than they can chew. They will get the Emperor program and have all this ongoing emotional chaos, when they might be better off going back to a less intense program such as Ascension and doing that for 3 to 6 months first.

2) They keep switching around what they are listening to (perhaps out of impatience) and they get nowhere fast. I find to get a result from a subliminal I need to stick with it for 2 to 4 months.

Comment

Muestereate You make me wanna open my bottle of Nude just to test with lesbians I know.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmm, you made me remember I used to have fantasies about them. Maybe they know.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              Muestereate said "I think I'm supposed to focus on what I want but my subconscious is getting in the way."

You might be on to something. I've been using subliminal programs by subliminalclub. They even have a free program to try before you buy called Ascension Lite.

The 2 main reasons:

1) People bite off more than they can chew. They will get the Emperor program and have all this ongoing emotional chaos, when they might be better off going back to a less intense program such as Ascension and doing that for 3 to 6 months first.

2) They keep switching around what they are listening to (perhaps out of impatience) and they get nowhere fast. I find to get a result from a subliminal I need to stick with it for 2 to 4 months.
              Are you talking about subliminals when you sleep??
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I play them when I'm asleep and awake. Seems to work both ways.

Comment

Good to know thanks
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

About 30 years ago I bought all these financial and Intelligence ones. I remember being so convinced that my access to money was limitless that I maxed a couple cards. As i moved along I learned a lot from learning Strategies courses. There were a lot of NLP tricks I learned, Tony Robbins early work fit in too. Perhaps I should go back and take a look, see/listen and unravel some more subconscious stuff. Now that I'm talking about it, I think I can see the tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure that I want to mess with the iceberg though

Comment

Xcc

Comment

Hmm I've listened to a fee but they have done nothing for me
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I use Catlord's and Real Subliminals.

Comment

Do you notice any difference
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Catlord's subs drained my energy so much so I guess it's stronger. It's also a product still in beta testing so I don't know if it's working as intended.

Comment

some of them can drain your dopamine

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  Catlord's subs drained my energy so much so I guess it's stronger. It's also a product still in beta testing so I don't know if it's working as intended.
                                  I'm curious how is it possible to do that?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

So this thread is about subliminals now? Whelp I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    So this thread is about subliminals now? Whelp I'm out.
                                    hahaha yeah I don't beleve beleve it either but I do find it interesting
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

It will be corrected in the updated store. SOB is ridiculous because unlike other blends we have to double the initial base concentrates. If we were normally to use 5 grams for every 500ml the base for SOB would start with 10 grams. Just an example so don't quote my math here. I do not have the formula in front of me

Steve O
                                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X