yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Meo-EST Rumorsssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meo-EST Rumorsssss

I have heard things about Meo-EST. Is it a thing that comes from Horses? Does it cause weigh gain in men? What is the truth about this molecule? why does truepheromone.com only sell it? any info, advice, all welcome.....

Great question idk the answer but would love to know. What mixes contain this?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• eroque
      eroque commented
      Editing a comment
      as far as i know only Truelove product from truepheromones.com.

So no osx mixs contain it?
    Pheromone XS

Comment

It's my understanding that MEO-EST is responsible for giving women the butterflies sensation in their tummies. I'm wondering if there are other pheromones or

Comment

Thanks Scottie
        Pheromone XS

Comment

This is the first time I heard of it. Why is there only one product that uses it?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Thanks Scottie
            I thought I remembered SteveO say something about it. Just took me a minute to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              This is the first time I heard of it. Why is there only one product that uses it?
              It's possible that XS sells it but it could be an unnamed putative or research molecule.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie reading that thread you gave us, what is your opinion on p83? Does it really give women butterflies feeling in their stomach?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Understood. PXS has so many codenames.

Comment

Where's the resesres about the side effects?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post
                      Scottie2Hottie reading that thread you gave us, what is your opinion on p83? Does it really give women butterflies feeling in their stomach?

I can"t really say whether it does or not. Something like butterflies isn't easily verifiable. It's an internal autonomic nervous system response. Unless she tells you outright there is no way of knowing for certain. It might be possible to infer based on other external signs which may accompany such a response like flushing, changes in breathing, dilated pupils or maybe acting antsy.

I started using P83 after reading KateD 's reports. She took it from bedroom to social without a hitch so it sounded promising. What I have found is that it's a physical disinhibitor. Some have noticed imprinting/crushy feelings. One of the ladies said it causes a flood of feel good hormones.

Comment

With Meo-Est I remember supposedly that Androtics stop producing because of something that it may cause cancer or something, I am sure someone on here knows about it more than I do.

For me it does have its uses, but very limited as it is more a feminine molecule to me. It goes against Androstenone to me and it seems to sends mixed signals as they seem very opposite of each other. My wife's daughter is 13 and a PITA, so I use it at 50-100MCG range solo sometimes when we are at home and don`t plan to go anywhere.

Wife's daughter has issues with been from here dad being abusive to not only her, but my wife as well. So this helps remove that fear in both of them and allows me to get much closer to them.

Comment

According to SteveO it is not carcinogenic.

Being a methylated form of EST I'm sure it does have a feminine quality.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X