yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Butterflies and MEO-EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterflies and MEO-EST

It's my understanding that MEO-EST is responsible for giving women the butterflies sensation in their tummies.

I'm wondering if there are other pheromones or combinations of pheromones that can create the same effect.

Personally, I'd rather avoid MEO-EST. I've heard rumors about what it might be associated with (weight gain and/or cancer).

rumors indeed! I'll send you some of the real stuff which has nothing to do with anything Horses, weight gain or cancer. Its a very loving molecule.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Rumors and false accusations about MEO CRUSHED! Flawless victory

Comment

XSteveO and KateD

Achievement Unlocked: Pheromone Facts

Comment

I wanted to bump this post. Does anyone else know of other molecules or putatives that give women the butterflies in there tummies other than MEO-EST?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            Does anyone else know of other molecules or putatives that give women the butterflies in there tummies other than MEO-EST?
            p83 comes to mind.
            : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

EMPYREAL Ok, now the big question... How did you know that p83 was causing them to feel the butterflies? Were you only using p83?

Comment

I was, it then hit me; a few moments after one of best buddies that I had bumped into came along while I was in the middle of my date with the girl. He said, and I quote "Is anybody else feeling excited and nauseous, it's weird?" I saw her face go red for a brief second, and that is when I knew p83 was working. Might I add I was wearing my signature cover scent of Creed - Silver Mountain on my neck and p83 on each forearm.
                Last edited by EMPYREAL; 11-30-2016, 03:12 PM.
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

EMPYREAL Very helpful details! Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X