yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    it has 5ug enone per spray, That's enough to sneak up on a woman that has her guard up but not enough to set off the alarms. It is actually heavier on erone but not excessive there either. I've matured a little bit, not a lot but see, I've changed a little. Most GF's want to change you. I would guess it nudges the door of possibility back open, just a glimmer of light. It's got a good dose of epirone. That's described as tempering the Alpha. In my experience, the ego is softened a bit. My guess is that a glimmer of hope that they can be in charge coincides with a bit of ongoing maturity they are sensing. It may remind ladies that they have worked with us in the past and we are probably open to malleability in the future. And that ain't bad because relationships have to work together and they DO change people. And then a little tingle reminds them that there's more than just talking and good rapport potential here.

Sure it's sexual but never enough to send them running to the hills.
    That's a great description and summary.

Comment

Doesn't work well for me, Xist is another story. They don't feel related at all to me. Don't know why but I did get a boyfriend type of selfie but I rejected the idea so possibly I subconsciously rejected the product. I went back with three sprays and nada. Who knows maybe soon I'll try 4. Life isn't presenting me with dates with candidates I'd care to get possessive of me. It kinda had a dependency type vibe. Fatal attraction flashback?
      Its weird for me I've used XS193 on girls I e already hit with Xist and i get strange and negative reactions. I've even tried both together
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Its weird for me I've used XS193 on girls I e already hit with Xist and i get strange and negative reactions. I've even tried both together
        So if you already used Xist on a girl, using XS193 on her afterwards causes negative reactions?

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterY View Post

So if you already used Xist on a girl, using XS193 on her afterwards causes negative reactions?
          That's what I've seen and I 7sed XS193 for a week and a half, didnt see much of anything. Sone have said you need 3-4 sprays to see something.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• The point I wanted to make is that there is a sexual element to 193, though not a primary driver like with evolve. To be a good boyfriend, you need attraction, confidence and social charm, I see this whenever I wear it. I don't want people to make assumptions on a product strictly based on what they read from the advert but based on actual testing.

Comment

That's what I've seen and I 7sed XS193 for a week and a half, didnt see much of anything. Sone have said you need 3-4 sprays to see something.
              Well that's interesting. If you're interested in having a relationship with a woman, after you've used Xist on her, what would you transition to then? Or do you just continue using Xist?

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterY View Post

Well that's interesting. If you're interested in having a relationship with a woman, after you've used Xist on her, what would you transition to then? Or do you just continue using Xist?
                It is a dilemma

Comment

• I guess casual sex. I'm not sure younger women really want a boyfriend nowadays. It is confusing for them. They want a career and then they want a family, but they don't want the man. I think they make up excuses to themselves to facilitate their career aspirations. Problems arise when the reality that there is a time frame for having a family, and that window for that opportunity is closing. But they can't discard those old excuses while saving face.

I don't think many women successfully negotiate this transition from short term vision to long term vision. It involves a massive ego deflation. The only way I've been able to accept large mistakes I've made in thinking is by sheepishly reconciling with my creator that I was wrong. I have seen this happen but a woman probably has to change her peers before she changes her mind. Some women are humbler than others but a successful career can wipe out this quality and make it even harder. XIST and Innocence is just a start.

New environment, equaling new state of mind works for both sexes but you can never be sure what all else is gonna shake loose. The new peers are a needed safety net for the primary transition into being a member of a family again. They need support that can't come just from us. Maybe getting her to hang out with a gang of soccer moms or other groups of married women raising children.

193 is about boyfriends and boyfriend implies a long term relationship. If you are thinking long term relationship, marriage comes to mind, and with marriage, children. You can flesh out a woman's ideas on marriage but be aware that 85 percent of divorce is initiated by women so I think getting info on her stand on parenting is more important and relevant to an LTR.

I guess from a pheromone point of view, you need some truth serum, maybe connections?

DO CHILDREN NEED A MOTHER AND FATHER?

The vast majority of adults around the world believe a child needs to be raised in a home with both a mother and a father in order to grow up happily (see Table 3 and Figure 4). This sentiment is strong in South America; more than 75 percent of adults in Argentina (88 percent), Chile (76 percent), Colombia (86 percent), and Peru (93 percent) believe a two-parent home is necessary for a happy childhood. North Americans are less likely to agree to this idea, but still 63 percent of U.S. adults and 65 percent of Canadians affirm the mother-father household as optimal for raising happy children.

Agreement with the mother-father family ideal is even stronger in Europe than in the Americas, with the sole exception of Sweden. There, only 47 percent of adults agree that a child needs to be raised by a mother and father to be happy. Notably, Sweden is the only country in the world where a minority agrees with this sentiment. Agreement with a mother-father ideal exceeds 90 percent in Italy (93 percent) and Poland (95 percent) and 80 percent in France (86 percent) and Germany (88 percent). More than three-quarters (78 percent) of Spaniards view this family arrangement as best for children, as do two-thirds (67 percent) of British adults.

Support for the mother-father family type is nearly unanimous in the Middle Eastern and African countries: Egypt (99 percent), Saudi Arabia (95 percent), Nigeria (97 percent), and South Africa (91 percent). Asian support for children being raised by a mother and father is also strong. Most of the Asian countries profiled exceed 90 percent agreement: China (97 percent), India (90 percent), Malaysia (92 percent), Philippines (97 percent), and South Korea (92 percent); and the remainder exceed 80 percent: Indonesia (81 percent), Japan (89 percent), and Taiwan (87 percent). Australians (70 percent) and New Zealanders (68 percent) express less agreement, resembling Americans, Canadians, and British attitudes on this issue.
                  http://sustaindemographicdividend.or...family-culture

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                    The point I wanted to make is that there is a sexual element to 193, though not a primary driver like with evolve. To be a good boyfriend, you need attraction, confidence and social charm, I see this whenever I wear it. I don't want people to make assumptions on a product strictly based on what they read from the advert but based on actual testing.
                    Much like with Xist, it's there just not a primary driver.

Comment

I guess casual sex. I'm not sure younger women really want a boyfriend nowadays. It is confusing for them. They want a career and then they want a family, but they don't want the man. I think they make up excuses to themselves to facilitate their career aspirations. Problems arise when the reality that there is a time frame for having a family, and that window for that opportunity is closing. But they can't discard those old excuses while saving face.

I don't think many women successfully negotiate this transition from short term vision to long term vision. It involves a massive ego deflation. The only way I've been able to accept large mistakes I've made in thinking is by sheepishly reconciling with my creator that I was wrong. I have seen this happen but a woman probably has to change her peers before she changes her mind. Some women are humbler than others but a successful career can wipe out this quality and make it even harder. XIST and Innocence is just a start.

New environment, equaling new state of mind works for both sexes but you can never be sure what all else is gonna shake loose. The new peers are a needed safety net for the primary transition into being a member of a family again. They need support that can't come just from us. Maybe getting her to hang out with a gang of soccer moms or other groups of married women raising children.

193 is about boyfriends and boyfriend implies a long term relationship. If you are thinking long term relationship, marriage comes to mind, and with marriage, children. You can flesh out a woman's ideas on marriage but be aware that 85 percent of divorce is initiated by women so I think getting info on her stand on parenting is more important and relevant to an LTR.

I guess from a pheromone point of view, you need some truth serum, maybe connections?
                      That's an interesting analysis. I think it is true that the social dynamics of relationships are changing and that traditional views of relationships are not as automatic and common as they once were.

Comment

I guess casual sex. I'm not sure younger women really want a boyfriend nowadays. It is confusing for them. They want a career and then they want a family, but they don't want the man. I think they make up excuses to themselves to facilitate their career aspirations. Problems arise when the reality that there is a time frame for having a family, and that window for that opportunity is closing. But they can't discard those old excuses while saving face.

http://sustaindemographicdividend.or...family-culture
                        It really depends on the female, her upbringing, culture, alot go into play. With that said, almost any woman can be seduced to want to sleep with a person outside of a relationship.

Comment

• yes, culture is huge. those attitudes about 2 parent families go from 43 to 99 percent depending on the country. And thats not even breaking it down by sex. The number may be even more skewed if they had broken out the numbers just for females who raise most of the children with only one parent. I would imagine they answer that 1 parent is fine to support their court claim for custody so there is no telling what they really think unless I find another legit survey.

Something like this has a huge potential for fakery and propaganda, business and political purposes.

Comment

• Had 3 sprays of Boyfriend to the neck and it gets my woman all riled up.....in the good way! The other day I had on 3 sprays, she came home from work and hugs me. Clinged on longer than normal and whispering that I smell sooooo good. Later that evening she told me that when she saw me and hugged me she had an incredible urge to have sex right then and there.

Later that night we did have sex after which she told me that she had 3 orgasms and that has never happened before. The great results from the Boyfriend blend just keep coming and this one is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!!
                            Ammo:
                            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                            AD: Glace
                            Lovescent: NNPA
                            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Hi there,

I have read pretty much everything in this thread but haven't found a conclusion...
                              So, does Boyfriend reset the friend zone?

As far as I understand, you shouldn't use Boyfriend if you have used XiST before on that target.

I don't want to mess up anything on my target She is 30 and a 9/10 (in summer she is 10/10 - believe me). A boyfriend or LTR doesn't fit in her life is her opinion. Because of her training, job and she will have to move quite often (military)
                              We recently reconnected and despite her extreme busy schedule she makes time for me... A good starting point ;-)
                              Anyways, we can only meet on Sundays. I would like to turn her mind ... like some reports on xs 193, texting, calling and so on.

As far as I have read, xs 193 has a good chance to point in that direction. I will try this today when we meet.

Has anyone used xs193 for a longer period on one specific lady? If so, what is the outcome?
                              I am considering to add Connection. That should also help to promote the trust component.

Thanks so far for this thread and the comments. Has helped me a lot so far.
                              AL

Comment

• Originally posted by AL2019 View Post
                                Hi there,

I have read pretty much everything in this thread but haven't found a conclusion...

As far as I understand, you shouldn't use Boyfriend if you have used XiST before on that target.

I don't want to mess up anything on my target She is 30 and a 9/10 (in summer she is 10/10 - believe me). A boyfriend or LTR doesn't fit in her life is her opinion. Because of her training, job and she will have to move quite often (military)
                                We recently reconnected and despite her extreme busy schedule she makes time for me... A good starting point ;-)
                                Anyways, we can only meet on Sundays. I would like to turn her mind ... like some reports on xs 193, texting, calling and so on.

As far as I have read, xs 193 has a good chance to point in that direction. I will try this today when we meet.

Has anyone used xs193 for a longer period on one specific lady? If so, what is the outcome?
                                I am considering to add Connection. That should also help to promote the trust component.

AL
                                So what happened? Any conclusive results?

Comment

• I read that this and Xist shouldn't be used together. Can anyone expound on why?
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                    Xcc I have too many products to test now, lol. I just hope I can find my own holygrail and stick with it.
                                    I have found a lot of HG and I am still testing.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL2019 View Post
                                      Hi there,

Has anyone used xs193 for a longer period on one specific lady? If so what is the outcome?

AL
                                      A few here who have used Xist and switched to XS193 have had no or negative reactions. Not sure why.

Comment

A few here who have used Xist and switched to XS193 have had no or negative reactions. Not sure why.
                                        Site says it's built on Xist. I wonder if xs193 is as stealthy as Xist? The women's version of Xist isn't always obvious. Like and undercurrent. I wonder if, maybe for some, xs193 seems to be doing nothing? But that wouldn't account for negative reaction. Or the target isn't interested in being a gf and reacts negatively to the desires nudged by the blend?
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• IN my case, I assume the pheros good but there is no bf/gf vibe from me mostly. I have other stuff that acts as you say NuTRIX. It almost repels, BF didn't do that, there was no response from older ladies and some curiosity from a couple of late 20's girls. I think they were playing with the idea.

At my age, I think I need to commit to having to work in secret. None of the ladies want to be seen in public with anything but a young stud and even then I'm finding they keep in a secret box for quite a while.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X