yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So has anybody gotten laid using XS 193 alone with someone they had NOT slept with before? Haven't found any reports on that yet.

Comment

• It's not really for getting laid
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
        It's not really for getting laid
        I see. But I thought XS 193 was supposed to a "better" version of Xist. And Xist is supposedly the "friend-zone destroyer." Isn't the point of avoiding the friend-zone to get with a girl you want who only sees you (originally) as a friend?

So XS 193 is more for creating a cuddling feeling with a girl?

Comment

• Comment

• cbrn
            cbrn commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't had the same experience but I did find in the beginning that more than 3 sprays would sometimes cause negative effects on people. similar to using too much evolve.

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Good choices. These are favorable to many users. I will pick Exotica soon as well.
          Do you use exotica by itself to pick up Asians or you mix it with anything? what kind of results would you expect from wearing Exotica around cultured Asians?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Do you use exotica by itself to pick up Asians or you mix it with anything? what kind of results would you expect from wearing Exotica around cultured Asians?
            I have tested it a few time. It garnered me some respects, VIP, and might have helped toning down enone heavy mixes but generally not that great with attraction with SEA Asians where I live. Perhaps it might be better with East Asians whom are more enone sensitive.

Comment

I have tested it a few time. It garnered me some respects, VIP, and might have helped toning down enone heavy mixes but generally not that great with attraction with SEA Asians where I live. Perhaps it might be better with East Asians whom are more enone sensitive.
              I see, can you advice on some good mixes to hooking up with Asians?

Comment

• DBJ
                DBJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry to comment a 3mo. old post but, the wife is Indo/Chinese. she likes 1-2 spray Exotica or Cohesion on the arm, 2 sprays Evolve. Brings her out of her shell.

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I see, can you advice on some good mixes to hooking up with Asians?
              You're in the right thread, lol. XS193 works with Asians from my limited testing. I found SOB and Evolve work as well for Asians in my region but I will have to open them and some good game.

Comment

Exotica seems like a lighter maybe a little alpha mix. More like the provider than the CEO.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  It's not really for getting laid
                  And you know this because...?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

The description

It's not a sexual product
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

The description says its built on Xist which isnt a sexual product and enone isnt listed either
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

The description says its built on Xist which isnt a sexual product and enone isnt listed either
                        If you go to the Xist sales page, it says right there in the middle of the advertisement that Xist "ignites her sexual desire" and that it makes women want you to be their "lover." It seems like Xist is advertised as a sexual product.

So it stands to reason that if XS193 is based on Xist, then it's based on a (supposedly) sexual product.

And both descriptions for Xist and XS193 state that there are other molecules in there that are unlisted, so Enone could be in them.

Comment

• it has 5ug enone per spray, That's enough to sneak up on a woman that has her guard up but not enough to set off the alarms. It is actually heavier on erone but not excessive there either. I've matured a little bit, not a lot but see, I've changed a little. Most GF's want to change you. I would guess it nudges the door of possibility back open, just a glimmer of light. It's got a good dose of epirone. That's described as tempering the Alpha. In my experience, the ego is softened a bit. My guess is that a glimmer of hope that they can be in charge coincides with a bit of ongoing maturity they are sensing. It may remind ladies that they have worked with us in the past and we are probably open to malleability in the future. And that ain't bad because relationships have to work together and they DO change people. And then a little tingle reminds them that there's more than just talking and good rapport potential here.

Sure it's sexual but never enough to send them running to the hills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            it has 5ug enone per spray, That's enough to sneak up on a woman that has her guard up but not enough to set off the alarms. It is actually heavier on erone but not excessive there either. I've matured a little bit, not a lot but see, I've changed a little. Most GF's want to change you. I would guess it nudges the door of possibility back open, just a glimmer of light. It's got a good dose of epirone. That's described as tempering the Alpha. In my experience, the ego is softened a bit. My guess is that a glimmer of hope that they can be in charge coincides with a bit of ongoing maturity they are sensing. It may remind ladies that they have worked with us in the past and we are probably open to malleability in the future. And that ain't bad because relationships have to work together and they DO change people. And then a little tingle reminds them that there's more than just talking and good rapport potential here.

That's an interesting description.

Comment

• But it doesn't sound anything like the Boyfriend description of Alpha and Beta stenols. This does give me an idea though, 193 doesn't work for me but AlphaBeta just seems to hit younger women, like under thirty. I have an LAL SX9 that doesn't work well for me either, young girls fall to pieces but that does me no good. Maybe some 2 Xist to 1 Boyfriend to boost the age up a bit. If that works, maybe that will give me direction for SX9.

Comment

But it doesn't sound anything like the Boyfriend description of Alpha and Beta stenols. This does give me an idea though, 193 doesn't work for me but AlphaBeta just seems to hit younger women, like under thirty. I have an LAL SX9 that doesn't work well for me either, young girls fall to pieces but that does me no good. Maybe some 2 Xist to 1 Boyfriend to boost the age up a bit. If that works, maybe that will give me direction for SX9.
                                So Xist causes a different product to hit older women?

Comment

it has 5ug enone per spray, That's enough to sneak up on a woman that has her guard up but not enough to set off the alarms. It is actually heavier on erone but not excessive there either. I've matured a little bit, not a lot but see, I've changed a little. Most GF's want to change you. I would guess it nudges the door of possibility back open, just a glimmer of light. It's got a good dose of epirone. That's described as tempering the Alpha. In my experience, the ego is softened a bit. My guess is that a glimmer of hope that they can be in charge coincides with a bit of ongoing maturity they are sensing. It may remind ladies that they have worked with us in the past and we are probably open to malleability in the future. And that ain't bad because relationships have to work together and they DO change people. And then a little tingle reminds them that there's more than just talking and good rapport potential here.

Nice description. So what have you found with XS193?

Comment

• Doesn't work well for me, Xist is another story. They don't feel related at all to me. Don't know why but I did get a boyfriend type of selfie but I rejected the idea so possibly I subconsciously rejected the product. I went back with three sprays and nada. Who knows maybe soon I'll try 4. Life isn't presenting me with dates with candidates I'd care to get possessive of me. It kinda had a dependency type vibe. Fatal attraction flashback?

Comment

Doesn't work well for me, Xist is another story. They don't feel related at all to me. Don't know why but I did get a boyfriend type of selfie but I rejected the idea so possibly I subconsciously rejected the product. I went back with three sprays and nada. Who knows maybe soon I'll try 4. Life isn't presenting me with dates with candidates I'd care to get possessive of me. It kinda had a dependency type vibe. Fatal attraction flashback?
                                      So would you say that XS193 puts you in the position of a provider type role with women? Rather than the alpha type?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X