yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

It still can affect you even you have no feelings for the target. The reverse imprinting is real but in your case, maybe not with Xist but some other imprint products might.
    True true
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
      I'm curious if this will reverse imprint like Xist.
      What is reverse imprint? And how common is it with XiSt as you said?

Comment

It still can affect you even you have no feelings for the target. The reverse imprinting is real but in your case, maybe not with Xist but some other imprint products might.
        Location may affect that as well. I would guess closer to your face or under your nose would have stronger self effects.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by dissonance1 View Post

What is reverse imprint? And how common is it with XiSt as you said?
          Reverse imprinting would be like using Xist to project a perfect boyfriend vibe to a target, but you start seeing her more and more romantically. The pheromones end up projecting on you as well as your target. That's my take. @scot
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

[QUOTE=manover84;n78743]

Reverse imprinting would be like using Xist to project a perfect boyfriend vibe to a target, but you start seeing her more and more romantically. The pheromones end up projecting on you as well as your target. That's my take. Scottie2Hottie could describe imprinting, reverse imprinting and even fallout far better.

Comment

[QUOTE=manover84;n78744]

Reverse imprinting would be like using Xist to project a perfect boyfriend vibe to a target, but you start seeing her more and more romantically. The pheromones end up projecting on you as well as your target. That's my take. Scottie2Hottie could describe imprinting, reverse imprinting and even fallout far better.
              Nope you got it right it's simply you being imprinted on your target
              Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO Any idea when this will be available for purchase? I'd like to get my hands on some asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Slambowski as was said premixing will dilute the pheros in the mix. These formulas have been careully formulated to exact dosages. By premixing you are altering the performance of the pheros. To have any degree of accuracy you will need precisely measure the volume of each. So let's say you mix 50/50. That means you need two sprays to equal one full dose of pheros. So if your normal dosage for that product is 3 sprays then you will need to apply 6 sprays of the mix. But remember, that's 6 sprays of cologne. There is a risk of cologne OD.

Pheros first, pheros second, doesn't really matter. Over the past 15 yrs I've tried pretty much everything imaginable.

If you're dead set on mixing you're pheros and cologne I do have a little trick you can try if you're interedted.
                  Thank you and Bloodburn for your insight! No, I'm not deadset on mixing them, so I decided to just spray my neck pulse points, wait 5 minutes, and then spray cologne on top of it...or does spraying it on top of the mones also kill the effect????

Either way, I would like to issue my report on wearing BOYFRIEND around a bunch of 20-25 year old girls at my work, and one VERY INTERESTING occurrence at the end.

1ST REPORT:

I started with 2 sprays as my baseline testing dosage. I entered work and we had our usual huddle for the day's workload, which was ideal because that means female targets all assemble in one spot. I didn't notice any hits from anyone there such as stares or quick glances, but I took this as a first exposure slowly taking effect. Then something interesting occurred. After huddle, my bubbly 20 yr old co-worker came over to talk about the horrendous workload of yesterday, and displayed strong eye contact, hair flips, and a playful squint that turned into a smirk after pretending to be mad when I made a joke. This was of note because while she is always friendly, this was the first time she seemed to be flirty in our interactions.

Throughout the course of the day I also engaged in a conversation with a shy 25 yr old coworker who didn't go out of her way to talk to me, but when the conversations started, it went on much longer than the topic probably warranted. However, no real signs of flirty or interest. Though, her shyness could've possibly concealed any impact of the mones. NOW we get to the interesting occurence...I have a lesbian co-worker, about 33 yrs old. Good-looking, wasn't always gay, so there could be a bi-sexual explanation behind this. Anyways, she was the most affectionate of the day, waving to me, flirty joking that ended with an ass pinch, though it should be stated that she is normally a verbal jokester with the flirty stuff because she knows we know her preference, but the physical part was new and unexpected. She also sat down to have lunch with me in the breakroom when she'd normally go to her spot in a vacant waiting area where there is a TV.

Well, gents, that's it for now. If I had to describe a comparison from what I've seen today, I'd say BOYFRIEND is looking to me like Xist & Connections had a baby, but it's still early.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                    MaliciousIntent commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds familiar, like my personal hell for one year.

Primross manover84 Xist's reverse imprinting may not be much since it requires very long exposure compared to other imprinting products from other vendors such as Voodoo or NA or Imprint. I avoid these products on my neck at all cost.

I usually put imprinting mixes on my wrists now as well as those that have A1. Some has suggested to put on my back of knees.

Comment

dissonance1 Reverse imprinting is when you rather want to imprint you to your target ie. target becomes attached to you emotionally or subconsciously but it backfires on you as well. So you will become the person who can't let your target go off of your mind.

Comment

Slambowski
                      You're welcome brother. For spray mixes, I usually spray cover first and let it dry down (10 minutes or so) then spray phero on top and may finish of with another cover on different spot.

Comment

[QUOTE=Primross;n78745]

Nope you got it right it's simply you being imprinted on your target
                        Ha thanks.

Comment

dissonance1 Reverse imprinting is when you rather want to imprint you to your target ie. target becomes attached to you emotionally or subconsciously but it backfires on you as well. So you will become the person who can't let your target go off of your mind.
                          There we go...backfire. I was exhausted and having a hard time articulating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post

Thank you and Bloodburn for your insight! No, I'm not deadset on mixing them, so I decided to just spray my neck pulse points, wait 5 minutes, and then spray cologne on top of it...or does spraying it on top of the mones also kill the effect????

Either way, I would like to issue my report on wearing BOYFRIEND around a bunch of 20-25 year old girls at my work, and one VERY INTERESTING occurrence at the end.

1ST REPORT:

I started with 2 sprays as my baseline testing dosage. I entered work and we had our usual huddle for the day's workload, which was ideal because that means female targets all assemble in one spot. I didn't notice any hits from anyone there such as stares or quick glances, but I took this as a first exposure slowly taking effect. Then something interesting occurred. After huddle, my bubbly 20 yr old co-worker came over to talk about the horrendous workload of yesterday, and displayed strong eye contact, hair flips, and a playful squint that turned into a smirk after pretending to be mad when I made a joke. This was of note because while she is always friendly, this was the first time she seemed to be flirty in our interactions.

Throughout the course of the day I also engaged in a conversation with a shy 25 yr old coworker who didn't go out of her way to talk to me, but when the conversations started, it went on much longer than the topic probably warranted. However, no real signs of flirty or interest. Though, her shyness could've possibly concealed any impact of the mones. NOW we get to the interesting occurence...I have a lesbian co-worker, about 33 yrs old. Good-looking, wasn't always gay, so there could be a bi-sexual explanation behind this. Anyways, she was the most affectionate of the day, waving to me, flirty joking that ended with an ass pinch, though it should be stated that she is normally a verbal jokester with the flirty stuff because she knows we know her preference, but the physical part was new and unexpected. She also sat down to have lunch with me in the breakroom when she'd normally go to her spot in a vacant waiting area where there is a TV.

Well, gents, that's it for now. If I had to describe a comparison from what I've seen today, I'd say BOYFRIEND is looking to me like Xist & Connections had a baby, but it's still early.
                            Do you have a journal? You should make one if not. Look forward to your findings.

Comment

manover84 It made me clingy to one girl before. Couldn't let her go for a while. I just hope XS193 doesn't do that.

Comment

manover84 It made me clingy to one girl before. Couldn't let her go for a while. I just hope XS193 doesn't do that.
                                Xist has done that to me as well.

Comment

I am one of the lucky ones I guess
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Xist has done that to me as well.
                                    I used Xist solo and both in combo with Voodoo and A1 as well so the reverse imprinting was intensified.

Comment

• Shiba
                                      Shiba commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      what was your ratio of Xist:Voodoo:A1?

Shiba 2 drops Xist, 4 drops Voodoo, 1 drop 50mcg A1 (PXS). I actually had 2 sprays of M3X added later on too.

Comment

I ran XS193 two sprays plus the primer so maybe 2.5. The Korean girl acted a bit at first like she did with Xist, she kind of pushed back and was resistant at first. After an hour or so she warmed up, almost like the Xist Love Boat reaction I would get from her. It was a mood enhancer as well, we had a great time at lunching, laughing and happy. I like this, more testing is needed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X