yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodburn I understand! I got too excited when I first started and got lots of pheromones.

Now I have a stash of awesome formulas I want to re-order again and again. But I also have a stash of really great ones I will use and then probably not re-order because I just don't like them as much.

Thumbs up for your self-control!

Comment

Xcc Lol, I actually don't have any self control at all. I have most of the good review ones from many vendors. Some I really like because it gives me hits from the very beginning of my testing with them. Some may need weeks but I'm not patience enough to test subtle ones.

Comment

Bloodburn I can understand. The ones I use, I tend to see results very quickly.

For example, I know XiSt is a "crushy" type mix, but I don't use it for the crushy effects because that can take time. I use XiSt for the reset effects.

Comment

Xcc Thinking back about today. I shouldn't have used Xist because we never known each other. Should have gone with something else.

Comment

Bloodburn Who knows? Maybe. Maybe not. I would encourage to keep trying. Also, it might be working and she's not being obvious... crushy mixes can be tricky mixes.

Comment

Bloodburn Primross

Read this...

it will be worth your while.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                MRSNAKE commented
                Editing a comment
                Book marked that link lol

Xcc That was the first topic I read here, lol.

Comment

Bloodburn Right on, brother!

Comment

Xcc Most of my targets have fair skin not dark but I never see they blush. I usually pick up sexual arousal hits with some products but not Evolve. Maybe it needs more time cooking on my skin. I usually apply 2-3 hours before I go meet my target as well.

Comment

Thanks man I read it before gonna have to study so I remember them when I'm out and about
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm curious if this will reverse imprint like Xist.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                        I'm curious if this will reverse imprint like Xist.
                        So far I haven't seen it
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

First off, thanks for sending me a bottle, SteveO! Secondly, being that it's unscented and I've dealt with mones that weren't, is it better to spray it on skin and then hit it with a strong cologne as a cover, or can I mix a little bit of the cologne with the blend without diluting it?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

So far I haven't seen it
                            But are you seeing your target who you expose XS193 to often? I got Xist reverse imprint after a week of not seeing each other. I changed my app point for Xist from neck to wrists from then.

Comment

Slambowski Don't mix alcohol cologne in your mix unless it's a DPG oil. It will dilute the content of the mix and you never know if the cologne contains anti-bacteria property.

There are many ways to cover unscented phero if you do a search in search bar. Different people uses different method. Spray cover near app point, spray on top once phero has dried down, spray cover and let it dry before applying phero on top. You will have to try which is best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

But are you seeing your target who you expose XS193 to often? I got Xist reverse imprint after a week of not seeing each other. I changed my app point for Xist from neck to wrists from then.
                                Good advice but perhaps I'm heartless and don't suffer from imprint lol
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Slambowski as was said premixing will dilute the pheros in the mix. These formulas have been careully formulated to exact dosages. By premixing you are altering the performance of the pheros. To have any degree of accuracy you will need precisely measure the volume of each. So let's say you mix 50/50. That means you need two sprays to equal one full dose of pheros. So if your normal dosage for that product is 3 sprays then you will need to apply 6 sprays of the mix. But remember, that's 6 sprays of cologne. There is a risk of cologne OD.

Pheros first, pheros second, doesn't really matter. Over the past 15 yrs I've tried pretty much everything imaginable.

If you're dead set on mixing you're pheros and cologne I do have a little trick you can try if you're interedted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                    Slambowski Don't mix alcohol cologne in your mix unless it's a DPG oil. It will dilute the content of the mix and you never know if the cologne contains anti-bacteria property.

There are many ways to cover unscented phero if you do a search in search bar. Different people uses different method. Spray cover near app point, spray on top once phero has dried down, spray cover and let it dry before applying phero on top. You will have to try which is best for you.
                                    Cologne is alcohol based so of course it has antibacterial properties. When you go to the doctor what do they swab you with before they give you a shot? Yes, alcohol. Both isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and SD-40B are ethanol. The only difference is the additives. Alcohol is regulated by the federal government. Ethanol is heavily taxed. I'm order to bypass those taxes it is required that the alcohol be rendered undrinkable. Isopropyl alcohol requires its own specific additives as does SD-40B. So as you can see, both have antibacterial properties.
                                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-18-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you. Very useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Good advice but perhaps I'm heartless and don't suffer from imprint lol
                                        It still can affect you even you have no feelings for the target. The reverse imprinting is real but in your case, maybe not with Xist but some other imprint products might.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X