yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

I hope you are also testing this mix because I started the first day I got it and WOW!

Please note these are preliminary effects. Further testing required.

This report:

I did 2.5 sprays. You know that unenthusiastic pppppthhhththh that comes out when you get that first kind of sort of first spray? That was the half.

Then 2 more.

Emotionally imprinting, but in an unexpected way: I also noticed I couldn't really remember much about what happened during the interactions, mostly just the good feelings. So I'm guessing the same effect happen on the women.

Elevates women's mood.

Approval seeking from women; they were always trying to be helpful in some way, or find an emotionally intimate point to connect on or agree with.

They kept wanting to talk. I always had to be the one to end the conversation. If they were working, they would ignore their job duties and other customers.

They also talked about topics that were important, emotional, or very personal to them.

They were strongly rapport seeking, such as trying to find things in their own experience to relate to what I said.

They acted very comfortable and familiar around me, even if I hardly knew them. This was I think one of the most profound, obvious, and surprising effects.

They always found ways to enthusiastically agree with what I said.

They had a strong desire to connect with me.

They wanted to please me.

Seems to have a disinhibition effect.

I'd also describe this formula as an emotional intimacy booster.

This seems to me to have potential to put some emotional energy and zing into a long-term relationship. Perhaps "reset" or "reboot" the emotional excitement in a long-term relationship.

I think this has the potential to get a man out of the friend zone.

I think this has potential to be a great ice breaker. So if you are into pickup, this could be worth your while to try it for pickup.

I don't know how sexual this is, but I'd think the primary GOALS are INTIMATE and then Flirting.

I wonder if 2.5 sprays might have been a bit much, and perhaps 2 sprays would be better.

By the way to XSteveO and idle does this xs193 have that special custom made molecule that Xist has to cause the reset effect?

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the less testers know about the product, the better the creator is able to see what is doing what.

RTBoss Hi! I'm glad to see you are still here! Have you tested xs193?

Comment

Another report on xs193.

I used 2 sprays.

I noticed the same effects as I described before.

I also noticed some women wanting to be more affectionate with me and standing closer to me than I would expect.

This has a very noticeable mood elevation effect on women.

They become happy and excited, but can still talk and stand still. (In the past, there were some formulas I used that got women so excited they had difficulty standing still or talking.)

I've also been wondering if the effects of this might carrying over from one interaction to the other. Like those times when you have a great conversation and then even if you don't see the person for a month, when you do see them, it's like you pick up right where you left off. I'm noticing an emotional effect like that. Like they just continue the positive feelings right where you left off, and maybe even those positive feelings have amplified in my absence.

I can't help wondering if there is a strong and fast fallout effect from this formula, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        Another report on xs193.

I used 2 sprays.

I noticed the same effects as I described before.

I also noticed some women wanting to be more affectionate with me and standing closer to me than I would expect.

This has a very noticeable mood elevation effect on women.

They become happy and excited, but can still talk and stand still. (In the past, there were some formulas I used that got women so excited they had difficulty standing still or talking.)

I've also been wondering if the effects of this might carrying over from one interaction to the other. Like those times when you have a great conversation and then even if you don't see the person for a month, when you do see them, it's like you pick up right where you left off. I'm noticing an emotional effect like that. Like they just continue the positive feelings right where you left off, and maybe even those positive feelings have amplified in my absence.

I can't help wondering if there is a strong and fast fallout effect from this formula, too.
        Thanks for the read!!! Still testing mine out haven't had much of a chance
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Just put a couple of sprays on and meeting the FWB... Let's see
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Since it's based on Xist but SteveO said it's better, do you think it's better than Xist?

Comment

Hey Xcc. Glad to see you back on the forum. Looking forward to reading your continued testing with this blend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                Since it's based on Xist but SteveO said it's better, do you think it's better than Xist?
                Haven't seen anything to sugesug it is better yet but only tested a couple of times
                Pheromone XS

Comment

GHOST Right on, mate! I'm glad to see you're still here, too. We cracked the code on xs152. Let's nail this one!

Comment

Bloodburn I don't know about "better". I would say that based on what I'm seeing xs193 is stronger and it's impacts are faster.

XiSt can have a strong and fast reset effect, but the crushy feelings seem to take awhile.

With xs193, the crushy feelings seem to grow faster and stronger. I'm thinking it's going to give LAL Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel some stiff competition. (no pun intended)

Comment

One thing I notice about this mix is if you already exposed a target to xist this mix isn't going to work as well just keep using xist. I think this is better for first exposure
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I mostly use XiSt for the reset effect, which can work no matter how long you've known someone. I've even wondered if on first exposure it might reset her biases about "her type" when she compares you (in her mind) to who she thinks she's normally attracted to. I think XiSt to develop any crush-ish effects, it takes a bit of time. I think XiSt can be slow compared to other products at developing fallout or crushes.

Comment

Primross I mostly use XiSt for the reset effect, which can work no matter how long you've known someone. I've even wondered if on first exposure it might reset her biases about "her type" when she compares you (in her mind) to who she thinks she's normally attracted to. I think XiSt to develop any crush-ish effects, it takes a bit of time. I think XiSt can be slow compared to other products at developing fallout or crushes.
                          That's exactly how it works but I have found if she's already under the xist spell it's better to just keep using xist. I used boyfriend on my regualr FWB/casulal dates and it doesn't have the same effect at all. That's why I theroise that boyfriend is better for first impressions perhaps a faster working xist
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I would definitely agree with you that Boyfriend works faster than XiSt. As for it being a faster version of XiSt? I don't know.

I would say XiSt is mild compared to other crushy-type pheromone formulas. Boyfriend seems to be REALLY strong!

Also please report about your xs193 Boyfriend results.

I was wondering if with a FWB, it might be better to start with XiSt and transition to Boyfriend gradually because Boyfriend is so hard-hitting.

There was someone on here who posted that his FWB really liked it when he wore Evolve, but when he switched to XiSt, she got all distant on him. I'm thinking she was developing some crush-y feelings and she didn't like that. I wondered if using a bit of XiSt with his usual amount of Evolve might do what he was wanting (which I think was to transition her to be a girlfriend), but I don't remember what he decided to do.

Comment

Primross I would definitely agree with you that Boyfriend works faster than XiSt. As for it being a faster version of XiSt? I don't know.

I would say XiSt is mild compared to other crushy-type pheromone formulas. Boyfriend seems to be REALLY strong!

Also please report about your xs193 Boyfriend results.

I was wondering if with a FWB, it might be better to start with XiSt and transition to Boyfriend gradually because Boyfriend is so hard-hitting.

There was someone on here who posted that his FWB really liked it when he wore Evolve, but when he switch to XiSt, she got all distant on him. I'm thinking she was developing some crush-y feelings and she didn't like that. I wondered if using a bit of XiSt with his usual amount of Evolve might do what he was wanting (which I think was to transition her to be a girlfriend), but I don't remember what he decided to do.
                              I think it's better the other way around. Start with bf the. Switch to xist but more testing is needed
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Yes, more testing. Speaking of testing... when you get time, could you please send me a link to your results? I'm very interested in what you are finding out about Boyfriend.

Comment

GHOST Right on, mate! I'm glad to see you're still here, too. We cracked the code on xs152. Let's nail this one!
                                  I don't use many premade products anymore as I like my own blends too much but I will admit that this has got me very intrigued. If I'm lucky enough to get this at some point I will be sure to report here.

Comment

Only used a couple of times I'm gonna put the results in my journal Soon
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross GREAT!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X