yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do You Tell Your Partner or Spouse About Pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Tell Your Partner or Spouse About Pheromones?

I just saw a thread on the female forum similar this (more along the lines of sharing with friends), and it's something I've been pondering about for a while. Mainly, if you get into a relationship, perhaps with the help of pheromones, at any point would you reveal them to your partner / spouse? I think pheromones are the only thing I have not directly divulged - and I have lots of secrets that I am open about once I fully trust someone.

I may reveal it, because it would be fun to have them experiment with me, and I have an idea of how to do it. The only concern I have is that they'll be left wondering if I'm making them feel an emotion or if it's the mones - I wouldn't want them to doubt their intuitions or the relationship as a whole. I guess their perception would also depend on how much they believe in pheromones.

At the same time, I hate the idea of keeping a secret from a partner or love interest. Actually, I am sometimes too honest - perhaps a flaw of mine, and perhaps that's why I feel guilty keeping it under wraps.

Thoughts?
    Keep It a Secret
    85.71%
    Be Honest and Share It with a Long-Term Partner
    14.29%

Nope she has no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Nope she has no idea.
      Agree. Most partners would probably think the worst
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist