Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do You Tell Your Partner or Spouse About Pheromones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Tell Your Partner or Spouse About Pheromones?

I just saw a thread on the female forum similar this (more along the lines of sharing with friends), and it's something I've been pondering about for a while. Mainly, if you get into a relationship, perhaps with the help of pheromones, at any point would you reveal them to your partner / spouse? I think pheromones are the only thing I have not directly divulged - and I have lots of secrets that I am open about once I fully trust someone.

I may reveal it, because it would be fun to have them experiment with me, and I have an idea of how to do it. The only concern I have is that they'll be left wondering if I'm making them feel an emotion or if it's the mones - I wouldn't want them to doubt their intuitions or the relationship as a whole. I guess their perception would also depend on how much they believe in pheromones.

At the same time, I hate the idea of keeping a secret from a partner or love interest. Actually, I am sometimes too honest - perhaps a flaw of mine, and perhaps that's why I feel guilty keeping it under wraps.

Thoughts?
    Keep It a Secret
    80.00%
    Be Honest and Share It with a Long-Term Partner
    20.00%

Nope she has no idea.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Nope she has no idea.
      Agree. Most partners would probably think the worst
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96, XSP86
      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
      Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina

Comment

I don’t think it’s wise to tell the secret so I have never told anyone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X