yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS193 begining to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't rushed to report because...well, I still got little-to-nothing on this mix. I've tested anywhere from 1-5 sprays, and 4/5 sprays got me a little anxious/hyper, with humor on point. At 4 sprays, my wife was a little enamored after 2 hours of exposure (and it was during a date). My other testee was seemingly baseline from her normal behavior. I dare say I even saw some negative body language at 4 sprays from her. Usually I get some wrist display, and she had her wrists closed off to me all night.

Will continue on.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I haven't rushed to report because...well, I still got little-to-nothing on this mix. I've tested anywhere from 1-5 sprays, and 4/5 sprays got me a little anxious/hyper, with humor on point. At 4 sprays, my wife was a little enamored after 2 hours of exposure (and it was during a date). My other testee was seemingly baseline from her normal behavior. I dare say I even saw some negative body language at 4 sprays from her. Usually I get some wrist display, and she had her wrists closed off to me all night.

Will continue on.
      So it's totally different to Xist because I follow your reports a lot and Xist is one of your favorite.

Comment

Will continue on.
        I'm in the same boat
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

So it's totally different to Xist because I follow your reports a lot and Xist is one of your favorite.
          I love Xist. I don't see much in common with this mix. In fact, I received XS193 Boyfriend with an order that included more Xist spray. I love Xist oil so much, I haven't used the spray in years - so I'm going to have some fun with that for awhile.

Comment

I love Xist. I don't see much in common with this mix. In fact, I received XS193 Boyfriend with an order that included more Xist spray. I love Xist oil so much, I haven't used the spray in years - so I'm going to have some fun with that for awhile.
            I bought my first Xist oil because I read many reports including yours instead of spray. My recent order has Xist spray included as well.

Comment

I bought my first Xist oil because I read many reports including yours instead of spray. My recent order has Xist spray included as well.
              congrats I use both at the same time
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

congrats I use both at the same time
                I think it may come in handy when I have to meet someone in quick exposure.

Comment

I think it may come in handy when I have to meet someone in quick exposure.
                  Well for.me.xist is slow acting so I use the spray to give it a kickstart if you will. While the oils burns up and does it's thing
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Well for.me.xist is slow acting so I use the spray to give it a kickstart if you will. While the oils burns up and does it's thing
                    Yes, that was observed by many. Xist spray to make it hit fast for quick exposures instead of slow diffusion of oil that requires up to 1 hour in close proximity.

Comment

Exactly why I use both
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

After half a bottle of Xist oil and other oil used, I think PXS spray is better on my skin.

Comment

I usually get better results with the spray also
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I think you could take the exact same blend in oil and spray and get different results. Not necessarily because of differences in diffusion but because oils are more prone to skin conversion. Alcohol has antibacterial properties. So basically you're starting with a clean slate. I think you end up with a more pure expression of the blend.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                              I think you could take the exact same blend in oil and spray and get different results. Not necessarily because of differences in diffusion but because oils are more prone to skin conversion. Alcohol has antibacterial properties. So basically you're starting with a clean slate. I think you end up with a more pure expression of the blend.
                              Never thought of that before. You really are a master scottie
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Great insight. Never thought of that.

Comment

I've noticed a weird thing on the sprays. If I leave them on for a while, like under an hour and then wipe them with a damp paper towel they suddenly start to work like gangbusters. It is as if the top of the dried down layer almost pushes people away. Rub that away and Bang. The harsh smell effect also goes away with a cover just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    I've noticed a weird thing on the sprays. If I leave them on for a while, like under an hour and then wipe them with a damp paper towel they suddenly start to work like gangbusters. It is as if the top of the dried down layer almost pushes people away. Rub that away and Bang. The harsh smell effect also goes away with a cover just as well.
                                    Why would that make any difference?

What do you mean by top of the dry down layer?

What molecules do you think is pushing others away? Which blend?

How is it that this rubbinng technique effects only certain molecules and not others?
                                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-30-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Perhaps you have very moist skin. Wiping makes it dry quicker?
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Why would that make any difference?

What do you mean by top of the dry down layer?

What molecules do you think is pushing others away? Which blend?

How is it that this rubbing technique effects only certain molecules and not others?
                                        I couldn't begin to understand with the information at hand. That is why I called it weird. I guess if you equated it to a perfume, you would call it the top notes though we are talking about unscented. The top layer may have something to do with DT but thats pure speculation but the application spot has a bit of stickiness before and not so much after.

I've noticed this with a lot of blends but not all. Hard to categorize by type. It has a higher correlation to app point and dosage. Whatever the odor or molecule, its easily covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I couldn't begin to understand with the information at hand. That is why I called it weird. I guess if you equated it to a perfume, you would call it the top notes though we are talking about unscented. The top layer may have something to do with DT but thats pure speculation but the application spot has a bit of stickiness before and not so much after.

I've noticed this with a lot of blends but not all. Hard to categorize by type. It has a higher correlation to app point and dosage. Whatever the odor or molecule, its easily covered.

Hmmmmm okay
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X