yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS193 begining to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I couldn't begin to understand with the information at hand. That is why I called it weird. I guess if you equated it to a perfume, you would call it the top notes though we are talking about unscented. The top layer may have something to do with DT but thats pure speculation but the application spot has a bit of stickiness before and not so much after.

I've noticed this with a lot of blends but not all. Hard to categorize by type. It has a higher correlation to app point and dosage. Whatever the odor or molecule, its easily covered.

I just tested a drop of DT on my skin and it is not sticky. It's just like any dpg. Perfume notes are not separated by layers and while you describe spraying unscented on skin, it will separate in layers of contents in the mixes which just doesn't sound right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I just tested a drop of DT on my skin and it is not sticky. It's just like any dpg. Perfume notes are not separated by layers and while you describe spraying unscented on skin, it will separate in layers of contents in the mixes which just doesn't sound right.
      Agreed. DT gives sprays a slight oily feel on the skin. I've never noticed any stickiness.

Yes fragrances are described as having top, middle and base notes but that doesn't mean layering. It has to do with the relative volatility of the various fragrance molecules. Top notes are the most volatile and, therefore, diffuse fastest. Base notes diffuse the slowest. That doesn't mean that layering is involved. It''s not a matter of base notes separating upon application to create a separate layer on your skin on top of which middle notes are "stacked", followed by the top notes.

Sexual, status and social pheros don't have as much variance in volatility. I'n general they range in size from 200-300 g/mol, e.g., Androstenone is 272, Alpha Androstenol is 274 and Androsterone is 290. Those in the 100-200 g/mol range are considered alarm pheromones which are restricted to lower life forms, e.g., insects. That doesn't mean that some day we may find them in humans but have yet to be discovered. Anything smaller than than 100 would diffuse faster than it could be produced, not to mention that the lower the molecular weight, the more foul smelling the molecule. Anything above 300 is thought to be too heavy to diffuse but I'm not so sure about that. Oxytocin is 1007 g/mil and seems to diffuse ok.

So this technique of wiping with a damp paper towel can't remove layers that aren't there. All it would possibly do is remove a certain of molecules, which basically amounts to altering dosage. Most pheros have at least limited solubility in water. However with a damp paper towel there really isn't enough water to have an effect. When we talk about water solubility it refers to a molecule in solution.

However, your idea about it having to do with DT has some merit. I have a theory about how DT works. If I'm correct then your technique could have an effect, just not in the way you might imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Agreed. DT gives sprays a slight oily feel on the skin. I've never noticed any stickiness.

Yes fragrances are described as having top, middle and base notes but that doesn't mean layering. It has to do with the relative volatility of the various fragrance molecules. Top notes are the most volatile and, therefore, diffuse fastest. Base notes diffuse the slowest. That doesn't mean that layering is involved. It''s not a matter of base notes separating upon application to create a separate layer on your skin on top of which middle notes are "stacked", followed by the top notes.

Sexual, status and social pheros don't have as much variance in volatility. I'n general they range in size from 200-300 g/mol, e.g., Androstenone is 272, Alpha Androstenol is 274 and Androsterone is 290. Those in the 100-200 g/mol range are considered alarm pheromones which are restricted to lower life forms, e.g., insects. That doesn't mean that some day we may find them in humans but have yet to be discovered. Anything smaller than than 100 would diffuse faster than it could be produced, not to mention that the lower the molecular weight, the more foul smelling the molecule. Anything above 300 is thought to be too heavy to diffuse but I'm not so sure about that. Oxytocin is 1007 g/mil and seems to diffuse ok.

So this technique of wiping with a damp paper towel can't remove layers that aren't there. All it would possibly do is remove a certain of molecules, which basically amounts to altering dosage. Most pheros have at least limited solubility in water. However with a damp paper towel there really isn't enough water to have an effect. When we talk about water solubility it refers to a molecule in solution.

However, your idea about it having to do with DT has some merit. I have a theory about how DT works. If I'm correct then your technique could have an effect, just not in the way you might imagine.
        You blow my mind with every post Scottie I swear
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

lol "The truth is out there." [cue X-Files theme]

I'll try to PM soon. I started it last night but fell asleep. I finished it up awhile ago but lost it. PMs don't have the autosave feature. If too much time passes, when you send it the message is gone.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just went to start over and I was able to restore it.....well part of it. Idk what happened the first time. Glitch?

Comment

I also would like to add that I have dropped DT on one hand and a drop of high concentrated Iso E Super on another hand and they smell so much similar. I know SteveO said DT is not Iso E but they still smell similar.

Comment

I also would like to add that I have dropped DT on one hand and a drop of high concentrated Iso E Super on another hand and they smell so much similar. I know SteveO said DT is not Iso E but they still smell similar.
              You guys must have a sensitive nose because almost all mones smell the same to me
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You guys must have a sensitive nose because almost all mones smell the same to me
                These are not pheromones though. Iso E is one of perfume ingredient used by many brands or it also can be used as a standalone. It has a single woody note. Molecule 01 is one very well known Iso E. DT may be something like Iso E.

Comment

DPG is sticky, its molecular weight is 134.#$%

Comment

Dose and location: Two sprays on wrists.

Self-effects: Smooth mood elevation, nothing too blatant. No negative effects that I could tell which is great.
                    Effects on others: Air of comfort and familiarity even with strangers. Chattiness and a desire to prolong interactions.

Hit #1: Asian lab tech 21-25.

Shortly after application I stopped by the clinic for a blood test. The tech mentioned in passing that my hands looked yellowish- she jokingly asked if I eat a lot of carrots (I eat tons). We exchanged smoothie recipes, briefly chit chatted about protests and traffic... basically she appeared to want to prolong the interaction by straying from topic to topic, even though more people were waiting to get tested.

Hit #2: Hispanic classmate 20

More kino than normal. At one point she joked about feeling sleepy and laid her head on my shoulder for a couple seconds. Motor mouth, asked for my opinion on random stuff. This is someone I still don't know that well, so I would definitely classify it as a hit.

So far I'm liking this mix.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                      Dose and location: Two sprays on wrists.

Self-effects: Smooth mood elevation, nothing too blatant. No negative effects that I could tell which is great.
                      Effects on others: Air of comfort and familiarity even with strangers. Chattiness and a desire to prolong interactions.

Hit #1: Asian lab tech 21-25.

Shortly after application I stopped by the clinic for a blood test. The tech mentioned in passing that my hands looked yellowish- she jokingly asked if I eat a lot of carrots (I eat tons). We exchanged smoothie recipes, briefly chit chatted about protests and traffic... basically she appeared to want to prolong the interaction by straying from topic to topic, even though more people were waiting to get tested.

Hit #2: Hispanic classmate 20

More kino than normal. At one point she joked about feeling sleepy and laid her head on my shoulder for a couple seconds. Motor mouth, asked for my opinion on random stuff. This is someone I still don't know that well, so I would definitely classify it as a hit.

So far I'm liking this mix.
                      gret report bro
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        DPG is sticky, its molecular weight is 134.#$%
                        We're talking about how it feels on the skin when you mentioned it feels sticky. It's just like any oil. I do have fragrances in dpg mind you. They just dissolve in my skin.

And if you want to talk about molecule weight, 134.xx is still lighter than other pheromones but you said it's the DT which I mentioned feel like dpg, that is sticky on first layer so what's your point?

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It was not in reference to anything you said.

nephil Great report. Thank you. I might have an opportunity to test this today. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Right now I have so many mixes I am finding this hard to test atm
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Right now I have so many mixes I am finding this hard to test atm
                            Same problem and you saw my collection I listed. I still haven't tested them thoroughly.

Comment

Same problem and you saw my collection I listed. I still haven't tested them thoroughly.
                              Yeah I think I'm gonna try and limit myself to 5 mixes at the most atm just so I can test and use properly instead of trying a different one every day.
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah I think I'm gonna try and limit myself to 5 mixes at the most atm just so I can test and use properly instead of trying a different one every day.
                                Good plan. I limit to only 2 per week now just to test them out thoroughly.

Comment

Good plan. I limit to only 2 per week now just to test them out thoroughly.
                                  That's a good plan. I have trouble storing all of mine as I keep them in my gym back in a small side pocket. So that is another reason I would like to keep my collection small
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That's a good plan. I have trouble storing all of mine as I keep them in my gym back in a small side pocket. So that is another reason I would like to keep my collection small
                                    I have this small cosmetics bag that can hold around 4 10ml spray/oil in. Any larger bottles like 30ml, I decant them in 5ml dropper or 2ml sample spray.

The four I bring with are imprinting, sexual, social, attraction each.

Comment

I have this small cosmetics bag that can hold around 4 10ml spray/oil in. Any larger bottles like 30ml, I decant them in 5ml dropper or 2ml sample spray.

The four I bring with are imprinting, sexual, social, attraction each.
                                      I have been doing the same but then I have to give all the big bottles at home ????
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• So XS193 is available in the webstore now with the name change. This is great as we can order with scent.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X