yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS193 begining to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this today. Check my journal for reports
    Attached Files
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Lucky! Hopefully I get it as well. I'll find out on Friday. Even if I get it or not, I'll be interested to see the results you get Primross

Comment

Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post
        Lucky! Hopefully I get it as well. I'll find out on Friday. Even if I get it or not, I'll be interested to see the results you get Primross
        Tryed a spray it's strong stuff. Cooking dinner with a FWB let's see what happens
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Check my journal I have already started to report
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            Got this today. Check my journal for reports
            Nice. How much liquid is in there? I cannot see clearly if it's full.

Comment

• Primross
              Primross commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it was a almost full bottle
              Last edited by Primross; 10-10-2018, 08:07 AM.

We have been sending this to community influencers (lifetime discounts) as a gift. Full 10ml bottles

As to components there is absolutely no copulins. I don't want to get much more into what else is in there just yet. There is a single molecule that seems to really bring out the best in it. Its tough to improve on XiSt but its always fun to try. I can't say I ever got that wrap up feeling from A1 - comfort, touch, but this hoodie thing is unique.

Don't quite have a women's blend yet,
            Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Can a woman try this too?
            but I would be happy to include one in an order for you if you ask in comments.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Please, I would love a bottle, to try it out together with the guys.

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Nice. How much liquid is in there? I cannot see clearly if it's full.
            It was almost filled to the top
            Last edited by Primross; 10-10-2018, 08:06 AM.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              We have been sending this to community influencers (lifetime discounts) as a gift. Full 10ml bottles

As to components there is absolutely no copulins. I don't want to get much more into what else is in there just yet. There is a single molecule that seems to really bring out the best in it. Its tough to improve on XiSt but its always fun to try. I can't say I ever got that wrap up feeling from A1 - comfort, touch, but this hoodie thing is unique.

Don't quite have a women's blend yet, but I would be happy to include one in an order for you if you ask in comments.
              I guess it's US influencers only? Still, this is great of you sending influencers many gifts.

Comment

I guess it's US influencers only? Still, this is great of you sending influencers many gifts.
                They are always very generous. I'm sure stevo makes certain his European based customers get treated speacial too
                Pheromone XS

Comment

They are always very generous. I'm sure stevo makes certain his European based customers get treated speacial too
                  I'm not in EU though. I'm in SEA.

Comment

I'm not in EU though. I'm in SEA.
                    Sorry my bad
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie2Hottie did you get yours yet

What did you think?
                      Yes I got it. I haven't used it yet. I'm still testing Magnetic atm. Maybe after. I need to think carefully about this one. I'm hesitant to use it at work. I've had issues with female co-workers while using XiSt in the past. I definitely don't want to use it around Marisol. We have a strictly sexual arrangement. I've been very careful to keep her from going into relationship mode. Idk I'll figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Yes I got it. I haven't used it yet. I'm still testing Magnetic atm. Maybe after. I need to think carefully about this one. I'm hesitant to use it at work. I've had issues with female co-workers while using XiSt in the past. I definitely don't want to use it around Marisol. We have a strictly sexual arrangement. I've been very careful to keep her from going into relationship mode. Idk I'll figure it out.
                        Well good luck hope it doesn't get you in trouble ????. What issues did xist cause you in the past? If you don't mind me asking of course
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Now I can see the picture clearly that this XS193 Boyfriend is quite limited in use if we don't want a LT relationship, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Don't quite have a women's blend yet, but I would be happy to include one in an order for you if you ask in comments.

So is there a new, previously unused molecule in it?

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post

So is there a new, previously unused molecule in it?
                              It does smell a lot stronger than Xist. Not sure if that's because it's unscented or just the ingredients
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Hi Steve, would love to get a hold of XS193 as a regular user and fan of Xist, if you ship out to UK for this. New account on the forum, but been buying your products since 2014, latest order id: #24889. Macro on the other forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MacroLux View Post
                                  Hi Steve, would love to get a hold of XS193 as a regular user and fan of Xist, if you ship out to UK for this. New account on the forum, but been buying your products since 2014, latest order id: #24889. Macro on the other forum.
                                  Welcome to the forum!
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                                    Thanks! Been a lurker for a long time to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by MacroLux View Post

Thanks! Been a lurker for a long time to be fair!
                                      Well nice to have you finally posting mate. It's worth it for the discounts alone. Not to mention the experience and knowledge you will pick up
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X