yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brute vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brute vs SOB

Second thought/topic for the day!

I have Brute and tested it a few times with Bad Wolf. BUT I hear SOB and Bad Wolf working is a good test too, as SOB is more common.

My questions is: does anyone who has both products know the differences between the two?

What do you mean by "more common"?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      What do you mean by "more common"?

Or I should say more known by far.

I have been liking Brute though. Then again I may have an older batch, but I still enjoy it. I got some SOB on the way to test possible differences. Some say there are some nice selfies involved with SOB, so I am quite curious on how that mixes with BW. ALTHOUGH Brute with BW did have some extra selfies I was quite fond of too.

Only question os why SOB oil is so darn costly... Maybe it is longer lasting (in terms of drops), but a 30ml spray costs less as of now.

Comment

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        The oils will go SO MUCH further and are very worth the extra cost.

To me SOB is more of a singular note. It's relatively basic. (Enone/Bnol/Cops) When looking at Brute it had a much more complex composition.

Comment

To me SOB is more of a singular note. It's relatively basic. (Enone/Bnol/Cops) When looking at Brute it had a much more complex composition.
        I got the bottle yesterday, and I am slightly disappointed that the cops aren't very noticeable in the SOB. Frankly it smells lile Domination, but I'll still run the tests over the course of a week.

Brute I was very happy with mixed with SOB. I'll update my journal and the other site within a day or so, and I'll copy entries this way so results can be seen with BW + Brute. I am only hoping SOB doesn't let me down.

Comment

Well I wonder if your SOB is sans cops. My latest bottle of Brute didn't have any either. I also ordered two bottles of Ascend, one with and one without. Neither one has cops.

Comment

Well I wonder if your SOB is sans cops. My latest bottle of Brute didn't have any either. I also ordered two bottles of Ascend, one with and one without. Neither one has cops.
            Unless they lowered the cops ratio? I just know what cops smell like from PXS, and I can't detect any (if any are present). Even while typing this I went to double check the bottle, and I do not smell any. Granted I have not bought SOB before, but...one would think you can smell them if you got unscented.

I will still post my BW + SOB test at some point here, but it may be delayed. I still had better results with BW + (early-mid 2018) Brute.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Unless they lowered the cops ratio? I just know what cops smell like from PXS, and I can't detect any (if any are present). Even while typing this I went to double check the bottle, and I do not smell any. Granted I have not bought SOB before, but...one would think you can smell them if you got unscented.

I will still post my BW + SOB test at some point here, but it may be delayed. I still had better results with BW + (early-mid 2018) Brute.
              No you should easily be able to smell the cops.

Comment

I received my SOB oil and Domination last month both in FXS which is a very light scent. SOB definitely has cops in it and doesn't smell like Domination. Same smell as SOB sample I received beginning of the year. Very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  I received my SOB oil and Domination last month both in FXS which is a very light scent. SOB definitely has cops in it and doesn't smell like Domination. Same smell as SOB sample I received beginning of the year. Very strong.
                  Want to trade bottles?

I sent in a contact form for a refund, though, I'd be open to an exchange.

Comment

Want to trade bottles?

I sent in a contact form for a refund, though, I'd be open to an exchange.
                    Can we get refund on oil products though? They have changed their policy on refunding oil products.

I don't think we can trade as I live in Asia, lol.

Comment

If sob isn't for you try dominant acend
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        If sob isn't for you try dominant acend
                        The issue is the lack of cops -- or the old cop formula. I have dominant ascend, brute, and Domination, but I wanted to test out the old SOB formulation.

Comment

The issue is the lack of cops -- or the old cop formula. I have dominant ascend, brute, and Domination, but I wanted to test out the old SOB formulation.
                          Got it. You should make a sign with what products you have. What happened with the current cop formula
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

The SOB formula is basically the same. It still contains the five essential fatty acids that make up copulinsthey just tried a scent free version. Other than XS who makes their own there is only one copulins manufacturer. It is their formula that XS has been using. It is also their formula that has the funk. The original research based formula does not.

Comment

Got it thanks for the wisdom scottie
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

No problem brother. I don't want to say too much lest I give away a trade secret.

Comment

No problem brother. I don't want to say too much lest I give away a trade secret.
                                  Got to respect that. Would not want that to get into the wrong hands
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

SOB has this strong smell and I have it in FXS scent which is too light to cover cops well. But after using it a while, it kinda grows on me. The smell isn't that bad anymore so sometimes I just go without additional cover. From what I observed from other people, they didn't seem to notice the smell.

Comment

Good to know. I haven't tried faxing yet. Or any in house fragrance yet
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X