yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Day time mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day time mones

What is a good stand alone product or combo to use during the day for lets say, going to a coffee shop, library, mall, shopping etc. That will attract women?

Check out Pheroluv's thread. There's a great post from SteveO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Check out Pheroluv's thread. There's a great post from SteveO.
      I'm really not finding the post mentioned, i did find one post steveo made on a trend started by Pherolure but it didn't mention any good day time wear mones.

Comment

You didn't see his suggestions there at the end? That's a good combination for day game. I know you prefer standalones so in that case just go with Taboo.

Comment

You didn't see his suggestions there at the end? That's a good combination for day game. I know you prefer standalones so in that case just go with Taboo.
          Tell me the combos as well, isn't taboo for younger women?

Comment

I don't mind mixing 2 products together.

Comment

Sometimes you have to look at things from a different angle. Yes as the name implies it was designed for use on younger women. A name is one thing but what's really important is the composition. As SteveO said in his post, using strong sexuals, i.e., high Enone, is like walking around with your junk hanging out. Most of the time women have their guard up. About the only exception is if they're in a really comfortable safe environment or when they are disinhibited by alcohol. And actually alcohol has a secondary influence, as well. Alcohol effects our hormones. It decreases testosterone in men (the dreaded whiskey dick) and increases testosterone in women. During a woman's cycle her testosterone spikes during ovulation. As a result her libido increases and she's more receptive to sex. But I digress. The reason day game is so challenging is because women have their guard up. They get approached by men all the time. If you approach a woman she's going to assume that you're going to hit on her. And why do men hit on women? Because they want sex. A woman already knows that you want sex even before you open your mouth.

Now let's look at Enone. One of the effects and the one most guys focus on is sexual arousal. But let's consider elements of attraction. In studies women have rated pictures of men as more attractive when exposed to Enone. In a study conducted by James V. Kohl, the creator of Scent Of Eros, women rated pictures of men who represented high testosterone as more attractive. In another study women preferred the odor of men with high testosterone and symmetrical facial features. Women have an evolutionary biological drive to mate with men who offer the best genes that they can attract. High testosterone and facial symmetry represent superior genes. We know that men with high testosterone produce more Enone. So the common thinking is to use more Enone. Seems to make sense considering what I mentioned, right. But let's consider the fact that Enone also signals aggression. It can also trigger a fight or flight response. Anyone who has used excessive amounts Enone can probably attest to that. It also says that you're highly sexual.

There's a fine line between wow that guy's hot and yikes that guy's scary. How you are perceived could depend on the product you choose. Taboo has only 5 mcg of Enone per spray. Evolve and SOB have 20 mcg of Enone per spray. For day game you don't want to come across as too aggressive. Higher Enone is likely to be perceived as sexually aggressive. Which product do you think has a better chance of getting past the wall women put up? Taboo also has Anol which will promote conversation. Another component is Androstadienone (A1). This molecule brings several factors to the equation. In studies it has been found to signal masculinity. It causes mood elevation in women. In a study where women were asked to rate random photos the group exposed to A1 rated photos as more attractive. It has a beautifying effect. It creates this big cuddly teddy bear kind of perception. It's also been known to have imprinting properties. It heightens tactile sensation. It creates a desire to touch and be touched. It makes kino more effective. These qualities Have been confirmed by ladies here on the forum.

So it seems that if you are dealing with women who are guarded that a signature that says sexy and attractive, one that could trigger unconscious biological urges while creating comfort would be preferred. If you want to get anywhere you must disarm her defenses while creating desire and attraction. Using a product that causes them to strengthen their defenses or that creates a fear reaction is only going to work against you. Given what I've said can you see how Taboo would be a good tool for day game? It's not a matter of age so much as it is the effect of the ingredients and the context in which you are using them.

Comment

Sometimes you have to look at things from a different angle. Yes as the name implies it was designed for use on younger women. A name is one thing but what's really important is the composition. As SteveO said in his post, using strong sexuals, i.e., high Enone, is like walking around with your junk hanging out. Most of the time women have their guard up. About the only exception is if they're in a really comfortable safe environment or when they are disinhibited by alcohol. And actually alcohol has a secondary influence, as well. Alcohol effects our hormones. It decreases testosterone in men (the dreaded whiskey dick) and increases testosterone in women. During a woman's cycle her testosterone spikes during ovulation. As a result her libido increases and she's more receptive to sex. But I digress. The reason day game is so challenging is because women have their guard up. They get approached by men all the time. If you approach a woman she's going to assume that you're going to hit on her. And why do men hit on women? Because they want sex. A woman already knows that you want sex even before you open your mouth.

Now let's look at Enone. One of the effects and the one most guys focus on is sexual arousal. But let's consider elements of attraction. In studies women have rated pictures of men as more attractive when exposed to Enone. In a study conducted by James V. Kohl, the creator of Scent Of Eros, women rated pictures of men who represented high testosterone as more attractive. In another study women preferred the odor of men with high testosterone and symmetrical facial features. Women have an evolutionary biological drive to mate with men who offer the best genes that they can attract. High testosterone and facial symmetry represent superior genes. We know that men with high testosterone produce more Enone. So the common thinking is to use more Enone. Seems to make sense considering what I mentioned, right. But let's consider the fact that Enone also signals aggression. It can also trigger a fight or flight response. Anyone who has used excessive amounts Enone can probably attest to that. It also says that you're highly sexual.

There's a fine line between wow that guy's hot and yikes that guy's scary. How you are perceived could depend on the product you choose. Taboo has only 5 mcg of Enone per spray. Evolve and SOB have 20 mcg of Enone per spray. For day game you don't want to come across as too aggressive. Higher Enone is likely to be perceived as sexually aggressive. Which product do you think has a better chance of getting past the wall women put up? Taboo also has Anol which will promote conversation. Another component is Androstadienone (A1). This molecule brings several factors to the equation. In studies it has been found to signal masculinity. It causes mood elevation in women. In a study where women were asked to rate random photos the group exposed to A1 rated photos as more attractive. It has a beautifying effect. It creates this big cuddly teddy bear kind of perception. It's also been known to have imprinting properties. It heightens tactile sensation. It creates a desire to touch and be touched. It makes kino more effective. These qualities Have been confirmed by ladies here on the forum.

So it seems that if you are dealing with women who are guarded that a signature that says sexy and attractive, one that could trigger unconscious biological urges while creating comfort would be preferred. If you want to get anywhere you must disarm her defenses while creating desire and attraction. Using a product that causes them to strengthen their defenses or that creates a fear reaction is only going to work against you. Given what I've said can you see how Taboo would be a good tool for day game? It's not a matter of age so much as it is the effect of the ingredients and the context in which you are using them.
                Very informative ! Can you spice up the TABOO with cohesion for day wear or use TABOO and XIST for 1 on 1 encounters? Do you see those mixes fit well together?

Comment

Taboo already has A1. Cohesion would be redundant. XiSt could be a good add on.

Comment

Taboo already has A1. Cohesion would be redundant. XiSt could be a good add on.
                    ok thanks, i take it TABOO and Evolve would be redundant as well?

Comment

To me they serve different purposes. I think Evolve is best suited to dates where you're going to spending a lot of time together and it can transition from social to sexual. While you do get the added benefit of A1 from Taboo you're also adding more Enone. An additional 5 mcg could make it or break it.

Comment

To me they serve different purposes. I think Evolve is best suited to dates where you're going to spending a lot of time together and it can transition from social to sexual. While you do get the added benefit of A1 from Taboo you're also adding more Enone. An additional 5 mcg could make it or break it.
                        I hear you loud and clear, what about Evolve and XIST for bars or 1 on 1 date?

Comment

It depends on what your goal is. If you're looking a relationship then XiSt can certainly help in that regard. If you just want to hook up I'd leave XiSt out of it. XiSt gives the perception that you would be a good bf or spouse. If a woman sees you as relationship material she will likely postpone sex.

Comment

It depends on what your goal is. If you're looking a relationship then XiSt can certainly help in that regard. If you just want to hook up I'd leave XiSt out of it. XiSt gives the perception that you would be a good bf or spouse. If a woman sees you as relationship material she will likely postpone sex.
                            Understood , so it's good to seal the deal and get into a relationship or you could just use it in a show off type way like I'm the real deal and a keeper.

Comment

The Evolve Oil based product is on it's way, what's the correct way to apply it onto me?

Comment

One drop an hour before exposure works for me on Adams apple
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

id say self effect for me are half the story.

meaning, if im in a good mood, feeling like talking to people and have confident, then ill probably just start alot of spontaneous and very congruent conversations with women. and if on top of that i feel hornier or more playfu or manly then the conversations will be more fun and flirty and will likely lead to a romantic or sexual encounter vs a friendly one.

thats why wolf can be way more effective for me then taboo, xist or even aqua vita, even though it creates less attraction on its own.

thats why i think sob is the shittttt. i have many moods and i can be super asshole or flirty but more often then not im more of a nice guy and makes tons of female friends.
                                  when i wear sob im in a no friends zone! i actually have broken a friendship with a woman haha (shes lame couldnt give a fuck).
                                  every encounter i have with with woman is way more flirty and sexual but because im pretty charming and innocent looking, it works like magic for me.

i do agree its harder to manage in a non sexual environment but god damn it makes things happen and thats the most importent thing.

if you have no problem talking with girls on random situations in a very flirty man to woman way and if you look intimidating as it is then maybe something like taboo will be the better option.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

meaning, if im in a good mood, feeling like talking to people and have confident, then ill probably just start alot of spontaneous and very congruent conversations with women. and if on top of that i feel hornier or more playfu or manly then the conversations will be more fun and flirty and will likely lead to a romantic or sexual encounter vs a friendly one.

thats why wolf can be way more effective for me then taboo, xist or even aqua vita, even though it creates less attraction on its own.

thats why i think sob is the shittttt. i have many moods and i can be super asshole or flirty but more often then not im more of a nice guy and makes tons of female friends.
                                    when i wear sob im in a no friends zone! i actually have broken a friendship with a woman haha (shes lame couldnt give a fuck).
                                    every encounter i have with with woman is way more flirty and sexual but because im pretty charming and innocent looking, it works like magic for me.

i do agree its harder to manage in a non sexual environment but god damn it makes things happen and thats the most importent thing.

if you have no problem talking with girls on random situations in a very flirty man to woman way and if you look intimidating as it is then maybe something like taboo will be the better option.
                                    I agree I love SOB
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

SOB is totally amazing i agree, the spray really hits hard, but for day time use i tend to use Evolve with XIST or Cohesion. Using the oils. That will last longer but takes some time for it to hit. Best for me is i use the main product like evolve or SOB using the spray then the back up mones like Cohesion and XIST using oil products, main one sucks them in right away and the second one kicks in about 10-15 mins reving things up.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

SOB is totally amazing i agree, the spray really hits hard, but for day time use i tend to use Evolve with XIST or Cohesion. Using the oils. That will last longer but takes some time for it to hit. Best for me is i use the main product like evolve or SOB using the spray then the back up mones like Cohesion and XIST using oil products, main one sucks them in right away and the second one kicks in about 10-15 mins reving things up.
                                        interesting. i recall you said you live in thialand right?
                                        i only have A1 and xist in oil, i live in a warm place but its winter now and i cant seem to make the oils work.
                                        i have them unscented.
                                        i am sticking to sprays for now and ill go back to oils in the summer.
                                        so far i found the sprays to work really good and i dont see a reason to use the oils, i rather just redose.
                                        its too big of a difference for me, i feel like im getting maybe 10% of the product potential.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X