yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do men respond to pheros designed to attract women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do men respond to pheros designed to attract women?

Good evening phero-fam. I recently put in my order for XIST oil. I got hooked off 3 samples they sent me (God damn it XS...Those samples over 2 purchases made me a believer) but was wondering if XIST would have any effects on men as it contains trace -none molecules. I've definitely had some gay men fawning after I put on Ascend but have never wondered how this would affect them or straight men as -none signals dominance. Does anyone have any experience wearing XIST around both gay and straight men? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ahan10; 06-12-2018, 06:56 PM. Reason: Edit: I apologize if there are threads discussing this topic but would still like fresh testimonials/ and or opinions,

I've already addressed the Enone content in XiSt.

Comment

I'm aware of that; I asked if the small amounts in XIST had any noticeable effects near men both straight and gay.

Comment

Presumably, it effects them by being like only one of them, that's the simplest way to exclaim it. It your working at a construction site for instance, then they would treat you as if you were as forward in personality as they are. Everybody likes self mastery.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

DodntD scottiS already answered this in a nother recent thread?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X