yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which scent is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which scent is the best

Hello Guys,
    I am new at the forum, previously i have used androticsdirect products, they had very nice orange scent pheromones, so i was wondering which scent fro xs pheromones is the best?

I'm sure everyone's opinion will be different as we each have own tastes. What appeals to one person may not to the next. I recommend you read the scent descriptions and pick the one that suits you best.

Comment

Comment

Honestly I love the Cool Water cover. It's nice enough for an everyday wear personally for me
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Comment

You can get a sample from myperfumesamples.com for a couple bucks if you want to try it out first. While I have a lot of different colognes it's the one I reach for most often.

Comment

FXS is the most popular scent, if I'm not mistaken. I like it and it goes well with everything imo.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                FXS is the most popular scent, if I'm not mistaken. I like it and it goes well with everything imo.

Comment

Don't recall exactly what I paid but you should be able to get it from fragrancenet.com for a lot less.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X