• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HristijanV
    started a topic Which scent is the best

Which scent is the best

Hello Guys,
    I am new at the forum, previously i have used androticsdirect products, they had very nice orange scent pheromones, so i was wondering which scent fro xs pheromones is the best?

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosrel View Post

I think FXS is a little light on smell and doesn’t cover that well. I like to add my own Light Blue to it for better coverage.

Scottie I’ll have to check that out, the full bottle is like $87 on Amazon
    Don't recall exactly what I paid but you should be able to get it from fragrancenet.com for a lot less.

Leave a comment:

• Bosrel
    replied
    Originally posted by nephil View Post
    FXS is the most popular scent, if I'm not mistaken. I like it and it goes well with everything imo.
    I think FXS is a little light on smell and doesn’t cover that well. I like to add my own Light Blue to it for better coverage.

Scottie I’ll have to check that out, the full bottle is like $87 on Amazon

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    FXS is the most popular scent, if I'm not mistaken. I like it and it goes well with everything imo.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    You can get a sample from myperfumesamples.com for a couple bucks if you want to try it out first. While I have a lot of different colognes it's the one I reach for most often.

Leave a comment:

• Bosrel
    replied
    I read Scottie’s old post about his covers and I’m seriously considering buying Sexual Noir

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Honestly I love the Cool Water cover. It's nice enough for an everyday wear personally for me

Leave a comment:

• Bosrel
    replied
    You can purchase each of the scents as stand alone bottles for your preference testing. I haven’t done this but thought about it. I only have one prescented bottle and that’s with FXS and I find it to be very light, maybe not enough to properly cover Evolve. I also have a cologn that mixes well with FXS.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I'm sure everyone's opinion will be different as we each have own tastes. What appeals to one person may not to the next. I recommend you read the scent descriptions and pick the one that suits you best.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
X