yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist Hit

I usually only post questions and technical stuff but since I've ordered my Xist oil and experimented with it i've had some hits. So I thought I should share one. So I was working on a festival, and there was a girl there which worked last year aswell. We don't really know each other. Or have talked much. When I came and gave her a hug i noticed she was a lot more "on to me". Came close to me. touched med. I was like hmm, she never does this? Is it because of Xist? Then it keeps escalating. She gropes my butt a couple of times. And she is completley sober. At one point she just comes close and kisses me on the cheek.
    I had brought a sample bottle filled with Xist/taboo so i could apply it again after a couple of hours but noticed it had spilled out in my pocket. I wonder if this was the reason she was so forward? Because later in the night she wasnt like that. Still very interesting

That's expected. I hate that XIST is so powerful for hits like you just described. I still prefer Ascend for general everyday activities as I like the automatic respect from the males as well. I'm sitting in starbucks right now wearing Ascend and this barista keeps coming to wipe my table every 45minutes. A table that's been spotless for the last 2 hours I sat here. lol

Comment

Haha! I've had other hits aswell. a friend of a friend sat next to me. and started leaning her head on me. and wanting to take selfies with me.
      she never usually does that. in fact i didnt even think she liked me before. its great stuff. gonna make a fat order now with p96, xist, sob and other stuff

Comment

Nice hit! Xist is very powerful. I like to mix it with Ascend, Cohesion, and Taboo (1 spray of everything) but works really well as a standalone too!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X