yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist exposure time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist exposure time?

Xist takes time. It takes long periods of time repeated many times. For example, 1-2 hour exposures repeated for several sessions days apart. The BEST use of Xist is if you wear it around someone for a few days/weeks and then disappear/become busy and then see them again. That period of absence makes them crave/miss you a lot. You can still see benefits with 10 minute exposures here and there but really need at least an hour for maximal effect. In my experience, 10 minutes minimum. Xist is very special and is not an instant hitter like other mones (although you will still see effects!) but it works on a deeper level
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Its good as well to trigger an emotional state in which she will remember how you were acting that day, so with the help of Xist, do engage in a deeper conversation if time allows you.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Great advice lads. I second the staying away far a period of time. Absecnce makes the heart fonder
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Bmb92 I've seen the reset effect happen in less than 5 minutes. As for fallout or crushy effects, I think XiSt takes more time for that to happen. Weeks with multiple exposures. Maybe a bit longer. I think XiSt shines with the reset, but for faster crushiness there are other formulas I'd use.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            Bmb92 I've seen the reset effect happen in less than 5 minutes. As for fallout or crushy effects, I think XiSt takes more time for that to happen. Weeks with multiple exposures. Maybe a bit longer. I think XiSt shines with the reset, but for faster crushiness there are other formulas I'd use.
            What do you reccomrec for fast crushes?
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross There are some women who run to crushy feelings, and others who run away from crushy feelings.

The women who might be attracted to SOB or Brute might very well run from any crushy type feelings.

However if you really want a fast crush:

1) xs193 seems to be fast

2) NA plus 20 mcg of A1 plus XiSt

3) NAG plus 20 mcg of A1 plus XiSt

4) Voodoo plus 20 mcg of A1

5) Swoon plus 20 mcg of A1

6) Grail of Affection plus 20 mcg of A1

And not necessarily in any order.

As for the dose, might depend on the woman. Pheromone Treasures has recommended doses for their formulas. Houseofpheromones has some dose recommendations, but I often go higher.

Comment

Xcc I have done 3, 4, 5 but with 50mcg A1. Fastest to hit is Swoon > Voodoo > NAG.

Comment

Swoon really hits that fast?!
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross With Swoon... I remember once a woman who I had just met was so overtaken that she could hardly talk. She kept making these "oooo" noises when she looked at me. Then she got so clumsy she almost knocked over a mannequin. That was all in less than 1 minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      Primross With Swoon... I remember once a woman who I had just met was so overtaken that she could hardly talk. She kept making these "oooo" noises when she looked at me. Then she got so clumsy she almost knocked over a mannequin. That was all in less than 1 minute.
                      Great thanks for the story. May have to try it one day what were your dose and app points?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I used the dose recommended at the Pheromone Treasures site. App points... inside of wrists.

Comment

Ok great thanks!!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            Swoon really hits that fast?!
                            The mix got me with 22 and 23 years old girls when I'm almost double their age.

Comment

Nice thanks for the advice
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Great advices, just is a pity when is not possible to be with someone in repeated days and weeks.
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                                  Great advices, just is a pity when is not possible to be with someone in repeated days and weeks.
                                  True it's only gonna be at its best when you see the person often
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X