yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take for Xist to take effect (on average)?

Comment

Also I'm very interested in trying P96. Does the Putative molecules still work, even though I don't use diffusion technology?

I heard that one of the putatives is a Androsterone booster, is that for P96 or P86?

Comment

Comment

So far it seems like it is going great

Comment

Ever since we met, she has been texting consistently, telling me goodnight, and asking how I am. Every time I tell her that I'm doing good, she always writes me that she's glad that I'm doing good. Yesterday she even called me "love" when she thanked me for something that I said. This is a good sign right?

Comment

I'm planning on meeting her today at night downtown BTW. I'm going to make my move from there

Comment

This is going to be my second meeting with her.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                  Also I'm very interested in trying P96. Does the Putative molecules still work, even though I don't use diffusion technology?

I heard that one of the putatives is a Androsterone booster, is that for P96 or P86?
                  Yes putatives work without DT they just have a shorter lifespan.

I can't think of anything that I would consider a Rone booster. Ascend is well formulated so you shouldn't need anything like that.

Sounds like you're making progress. P96 and P86 are nice supplements but definitely keep going with ACE-X she seems to like it.

Comment

Im guessing she is starting to think differently about me

Comment

What's the estimated lifespan of the putative molecules without the DT vs with DT?

Comment

1-2 hrs vs 6-8 hrs

Comment

So does she see me as a potential boyfriend/ partner? I know she has some type of interest, that's why she is down to hangout. Or should I expose her more and then make the move? (After today of course?). I know that I'm going to get better with experience, its just a matter of time.

Comment

The longer you wait to make a move, the more likely you are to end up friend zoned

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

You've been expressing the signature of a dominant alpha male. An alpha male doesn't second guess himself. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it. You said yourself she sees you as a strong personality. This is what she's attracted to. This is the kind of man she expects you to be. Be confident. Be bold. Be a man.

Remember, he who hesitates, masturbates.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                  Remember, he who hesitates, masturbates.
                                  lol truer words have never been spoken

Comment

So I just came home from hanging out with her. I took her out to a Vegan Middle Eastern restaurant and we ate some delicious food and had a great time. After we ate at the restaurant, we walked downtown to the Financial District of NYC. We decided to check a few stores out, it was then that I decided to make the move to hold her hand, and she reciprocated. Long story short, she was touching me A LOT afterwards.

Comment

It seems like things are going well

Comment

Comment

Also, how long does it take for Xist to start taking effect? For my ACEX combo, I am doing 1x, 1x, 1x, 1x spray of each product

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X