yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that I will echo what Scottie2Hottie and Bosrel have said, but with a twist. This is getting a little bit out of the realm of mones. This just getting in there and trying. I have had sooo many experiences with/without pheromones that just needed an attempt or move from me. If she is hanging out with you, talking to you, sitting closely and enjoying herself why not try to move it forward? If you are already touching, why not a kiss?

My rule is that if I'm already doing all that stuff, then don't I owe it to myself to escalate? Now... if you are looking at locking down a gf, waiting longer just means that you are more and more willing to run things based on her rules not your own. I've done it both ways and the sooner it escalates and intimacy is there the sooner she will be ok with living by your rules. At least, that's my experience.

Comment

It could potentially add to the intimacy and bonding but it sounds like you're already making progress in that direction. Do you think you really need it?

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
        Also, how long does it take for Xist to start taking effect? For my ACEX combo, I am doing 1x, 1x, 1x, 1x spray of each product
        It depends on the circumstances. Typically the longer you've known them the longer it takes. If it's someone you've just met them it can work pretty much right away.

If the dosage you're using is working then there's probably no need to change it. If you'd like to see if you can get more out of it then step up gradually. Follow the guidelines on the product page. If you're under 40 I'd still keep the Evolve at one spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
          I think that I will echo what Scottie2Hottie and Bosrel have said, but with a twist. This is getting a little bit out of the realm of mones. This just getting in there and trying. I have had sooo many experiences with/without pheromones that just needed an attempt or move from me. If she is hanging out with you, talking to you, sitting closely and enjoying herself why not try to move it forward? If you are already touching, why not a kiss?

My rule is that if I'm already doing all that stuff, then don't I owe it to myself to escalate? Now... if you are looking at locking down a gf, waiting longer just means that you are more and more willing to run things based on her rules not your own. I've done it both ways and the sooner it escalates and intimacy is there the sooner she will be ok with living by your rules. At least, that's my experience.
          This is some very sound advise. If she is getting closer and closer and she's comfortable with you then in all likelihood she is expecting and hoping for more. But you are the man and she expects you to lead.

Comment

Would P96 hurt my ACE-X combo, or enhance it? Also I see in the product page that there are 2 dosage options listed. The default option is 12.5mcg per spray, and the other option is 2mcg per spray. Which would be a better choice? Also I'm trying to figure out what is the usual sweet spot for P96 for most people. I remember a page on Andriotics Direct that I used to look at daily for the recommended dosages for all the putatives , but unfortunately it got shut down.

Comment

I think I asked this question before, but how do I enable DT on the Putatives again? And how would I know when it's ready?

Comment

Would P96 hurt my ACE-X combo, or enhance it? Also I see in the product page that there are 2 dosage options listed. The default option is 12.5mcg per spray, and the other option is 2mcg per spray. Which would be a better choice? Also I'm trying to figure out what is the usual sweet spot for P96 for most people. I remember a page on Andriotics Direct that I used to look at daily for the recommended dosages for all the putatives , but unfortunately it got shut down.
                P96 will enhance ACE-X. Get 12.5 mcg and use two sprays.

Comment

I think I asked this question before, but how do I enable DT on the Putatives again? And how would I know when it's ready?
                  You will need to use up to 4 sprays to make enough room for DT. Add 10 drops of DT. Shake vigorously several times a day for a week.

Comment

So I just need to spray the P86 into the DT tube and shake it every single day for a week until it has a yellowish hue? And once it has a yellowish hue I'm done right? What do you mean by using up to 4 spray to make room for DT? The DT contains oil? Because you said 10 drops.

Comment

Thanks for your answers BTW

Comment

So I just need to spray the P86 into the DT tube and shake it every single day for a week until it has a yellowish hue? And once it has a yellowish hue I'm done right? What do you mean by using up to 4 spray to make room for DT? The DT contains oil? Because you said 10 drops.
                        You have to make sure you shake it...shake it real good!

Comment

What do you mean a yellowish hue? DT has never turned anything a yellowish hue in my experience. Your bottle of P96 will come totally full. You will need to make room the DT you are going to add.

No you don't add the P96 to the DT, you add the 10 drops of DT to the bottle of P96.

Comment

It literally says it on the DT product page, and I quote " Over time and maturation the finished blend might develop a yellowish hue when reacting with certain molecules. This is a normal process and is expected".

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

What do you mean a yellowish hue? DT has never turned anything a yellowish hue in my experience. Your bottle of P96 will come totally full. You will need to make room the DT you are going to add.

No you don't add the P96 to the DT, you add the 10 drops of DT to the bottle of P96.
                              So once I add the 10 drops of DT to the bottle of P96, then I shake it hard, for 1 week, then its good? How often do I shake it per day?

Comment

So once I add the 10 drops of DT to the bottle of P96, then I shake it hard, for 1 week, then its good? How often do I shake it per day?
                                Shake it at least three times a day. I do it at first thing in the morning, when I get home from work and before I go to bed. I keep my pheros in my bedroom so every time i go in my room I give it a shake.

Comment

What's the difference between Celebrity and Ascend? Is one better than the other?

Comment

What's the difference between Celebrity and Ascend? Is one better than the other?
                                    One is more alpha and one is more social. Find the search button and you will find your answer easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

One is more alpha and one is more social. Find the search button and you will find your answer easily.
                                      Thanks

Comment

Would something alpha like Ascend be intimidating to Asians?

Comment

Would something alpha like Ascend be intimidating to Asians?
                                          Did you just use thanks in one reply and then ask a question in another? Who do you think you are trying to raise your post count with ease? Ilder?

Anyway, no there shouldn't be an issue with Ascend and Asians as you will probably have cops in it. Regardless, Ascend is more social oriented, so unless you are trying to swoon them Suits, there are better memes for "Asians". I'm not saying you can't use a social to attract, but that isn't the primary purpose of Ascend. Maybe another PXS can chime in on this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X