yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only difference is that Crush doesn't contain DHEA. Crush was created because a member believed that DHEA is a fallout killer. I personally have seen no evidence of this. I've used both and see no difference in effectiveness.

Comment

Would ACE-X create negative male attention around me?

Comment

If you are going to use an alpha or sexual phero you need go be prepared to play the part. Yes sometimes men will push back. If you are going to pussy out and cave then do not use those products. Accept your place as a beta male and deal with it. No alpha or sexual will make you NOT a beta if that's who you truly are. Do you really think that an alpha male would give a shit about anyone else? No, he knows who he is and demands respect.

Comment

Comment

Whats the most possible amount of products that I can use at the same time safely? Because I'm thinking about adding socials as well

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
              Whats the most possible amount of products that I can use at the same time safely? Because I'm thinking about adding socials as well
              What did you have in mind?

Comment

Comment

I have been using ACE-X and its a great combo for all situations.

Comment

Gotcha, won't flirt make it better?

Comment

You might want to take a look at vibe.

Comment

Vibe seems very interesting, would it mix well with the ACE-X combo?

Comment

I see no problem why it wouldn't mix well. That is to say I doubt it would clash. But I have to ask what you mean by approachability. That can mean different things to different people.

Comment

Comment

I heard that Alpha-Androstenol is a fallout killer, is that true?

Comment

What's going to make you appear more sociable is BEING more sociable. Most socials can make you and those around you more chatty. However that doesn't ensure that they will be more chatty with YOU. If you don't engage them they will just chat amongst themselves. Flirt is primarily Alpha Androstenol which is the chatty molecule so this is what you can expect. When using an alpha product like Ascend people in general will be less likely to approach you. They are respecting your space. That being the case it is even more important that you engage people. If you are afraid to approach no phero in the world will help you. Only a small minority of women will approach a man. They expect the man to do the approaching. They may indicate their interest in a number of ways but you still have to make the move. Pheros are an enhancement, not a short cut. Dowsing yourself in pheros then sitting back and doing nothing doesn't work.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                                  MaliciousIntent commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It just turns your life into a sitcom.

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                                I heard that Alpha-Androstenol is a fallout killer, is that true?
                                Yes there are those who believe that. There are several theories about fallout and fallout killers. I'm not so sure I believe any of them. I have seen evidence of fallout with a mix that I developed and it contains Alpha Androstenol and DHEA both of which are thought to be fallout killers. There are all kinds of erroneous theories in the phero world.

Comment

Wait, are all the retail products designed to go together? Not including the products that produce the same vibe. In other words, would I be able to mix them all?

Comment

I've mixed and matched almost everything. I don't know that every product or combination works for every situation but I've never had any really bad reactions. There is a lot of synergy between products. As we always suggest, test solo to get a feel for a product. Once you know what to expect and what your sweet spot is then try mixing. If you just haphazardly start throwing stuff together you'll never know what's doing what. If you start throwing darts in the dark you'll never hit a bullseye. It's very tempting when you're new but if you want to get the most out of your product don't rush it. Take time to do your research with due diligence. Use the search function to learn about products and various molecules. The search function here is unsurpassed. You won't find anything like it on any other site. It is far superior. I've been using pheros for 15 yrs and despite my knowledge and experience I'm still constantly researching and learning. The process never ends. When It comes to testing keep in mind that not everyone will get the same results. What works for me may not work for you. Research to get ideas then test to see what your own results are.

Comment

What is the best way to remove pheros? BTW that was good insight that you said. Is soap and water, along with hydrogen peroxide good enough?

Comment

That should be fine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X