yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Hey every one, so I'm thinking of using 2 sprays of xist, 1spray of Cohesion, and 1 spray of Evolve on a 28 year old girl. Because Ive heard that Xist and Evolve are great combos, but I don't know about Cohesion. So what do you guys think?

Comment

I'd also throw 1-2x Ascend into the mix for added status.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        I'd also throw 1-2x Ascend into the mix for added status.
        wouldn't that be too much? Considering the products I'm already using?

Comment

Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve are designed to go together. Adding XiSt will just reinforce that signature.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post

wouldn't that be too much? Considering the products I'm already using?
            It's a valid concern, Xist and Ascend both have androsterone (which could mean some added intimidation), but personally I haven't found the mix to be too intimidating for women in their late 20's. Of course YMMV.

Comment

The girl blocked me unfortunately, time to move on

Comment

• ahan10
                ahan10 commented
                Editing a comment
                Is it f*cked up that I laughed hard at this? Lol dont worry my man, she ain't for you or worth your time.

Damn that's tough dude. Like you said, time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Comment

• omi95
                omi95 commented
                Editing a comment
                Its funny because she was the one that approached me. I became too impatient. It sucks badly:(

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Just learn from the experience brother and don't repeat your mistakes. You'll be a better man for it.

• chrisc
                chrisc commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait...wait...so what happened exactly? We may as well try get to the bottom of this so that you don't make the same mistake twice

The girl blocked me unfortunately, time to move on
              Plenty of fish in the sea!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

What is one of the most blatant pheromones that are available and/or have used?

Comment

Comment

Purchasing the ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) combo will not be a wrong choice!

If you have spare cash, you can also purchase Xist as additional reinforcement and for combo trials!
                    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                      Purchasing the ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) combo will not be a wrong choice!

If you have spare cash, you can also purchase Xist as additional reinforcement and for combo trials!
                      Yea, I would definitely use ACE along with Xist, But my question is wouldn't it be a little bit intimidating? Since both Xist and Ascend have Androsterone as the primary ingredient? Would 1 spray of each product suffice? Or more? Because I know that for Ascend, I would need to use 2-3 sprays, Cohesion 1-2 sprays, Evolve 1 spray, and Xist 2-3 sprays. Wouldn't this be a bit much? Thanks

Comment

• Pandatrooper
                        Pandatrooper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        u suggest you to try and have a feel with your own body tolerance first..

maybe trying a 1:1:1:1 combo first?

from there, you adjust

I don't think you have anything to worry about I've used ACE-X extensively and never encountered any problems. It's a great combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        I don't think you have anything to worry about I've used ACE-X extensively and never encountered any problems. It's a great combo.
                        I am going to use this tomorrow on another girl that I'm meeting at a coffee shop. Should I do 1 spray of each? Or 2x Ascend, 1x Cohesion, 1x Evolve and 2x Xist. Because on the bottle it says 2-3 sprays for Ascend, and 2-3 sprays of Xist. Cohesion says 1-2 sprays, and Evolve says 1 spray. Also would they all still be effective at 1 spray of each? I don't want to mess this up.

Comment

Comment

What is one of the most blatant pheromones that are available and/or have used?
                            Supposedly CBS (Cohesion/Bliss/SOB) is very blatant.

Comment

I am going to use this tomorrow on another girl that I'm meeting at a coffee shop. Should I do 1 spray of each? Or 2x Ascend, 1x Cohesion, 1x Evolve and 2x Xist. Because on the bottle it says 2-3 sprays for Ascend, and 2-3 sprays of Xist. Cohesion says 1-2 sprays, and Evolve says 1 spray. Also would they all still be effective at 1 spray of each? I don't want to mess this up.
                              I think 2:2:2:1 is a safe bet.

Comment

• omi95
                                omi95 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Would do that, she's 23 years old BTW

I think Ill just use ACE-X almost everytime I go out, whether is for small grocery shopping, or a night out. Because I'm trying to see how it works on people. I heard that using male specified pheromones can effect men negatively. I also have used Bliss as well, because I also want to be approachable to guys. Would I still be approachable to men with ACE-X?

Comment

Is Crush more potent than Cohesion? I'm wondering this since Crush doesn't have the tempering agents that eliminates the depression side effects from Androstendione/ A1

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X