yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A dilemma with an ex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.......
    okay, well best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
      I am going to take all your advice people and use Evolve & Xist; if anyone has some more input feel free to add it.
      I will let you know how it goes this Friday to see what she is expecting to do.
      Ciao,
      So, how did it go?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Ciao,
        So, how did it go?
        Wow, what a story... but to keep it short she basically was crying on and on like 90% of the time saying how her life sucks without me in it and how she made mistakes that she can't undo. Telling me how I look handsome and my hair looks great however I was soooo unattractive to her crying state, I basically smiled and I told her thats life you make choices and have consequences.

At the end, she calmly left my place got a kiss and hug from me and I said my goodbyes but I know it will be harder for her as time moves on. Anyways, how are people doing on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

Wow, what a story... but to keep it short she basically was crying on and on like 90% of the time saying how her life sucks without me in it and how she made mistakes that she can't undo. Telling me how I look handsome and my hair looks great however I was soooo unattractive to her crying state, I basically smiled and I told her thats life you make choices and have consequences.

At the end, she calmly left my place got a kiss and hug from me and I said my goodbyes but I know it will be harder for her as time moves on. Anyways, how are people doing on this forum
          Well, that's nice you decided against playing games with the lady. I hope you both can move on from this and find someone special.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Well, that's nice you decided against playing games with the lady. I hope you both can move on from this and find someone special.
            Nawww.... just lost the image I had her in my mind and I wasn't attractive to that behavior she displayed and her immatureness.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X