yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A dilemma with an ex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dilemma with an ex...

Recently, I got out of a LTR which has been a few months now (from no contact with her). She tries to send funny comments but I ignore them while casual dating on and off.
    Suddenly out of no where that ex (almost the same age as fred28) messaged me this long text as to why were aren't together, how she misses doing events with me, says she will always love me and if I am seeing anyone.

She wants to meet up to drop of some more stuff she found at her place and I was thinking what is her game/state of mind...

Currently, I was thinking about using some PXS such as Xist + Evolve...
    Could anyone else suggest some advice and a better mix to make her feel attraction or even jealously?

She already seems into you, either wanting to get back together with you or trying to stalk you due to jealousy. What is your goal with her? Go back in LTR? If so, Xist with evolve sounds great. You want to have some casual sex? I would try only Evolve or maybe SOB.

Comment

Are women really attracted to men who evoke feelings of jealousy?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I guarantee you that still having some of your stuff is no accident. She's been keeping that in her back pocket in case she needs an in. An excuse to contact you. She would have completely purged you if she was really done. It's obvious that you have been on her mind and probably for quite some time. You did good. You cut off contact, went on with you life and continued to date. I'm certain that if you would have acted all needy that things would be different. Women like a guy who is his own man.

If you want to rekindle the relationship then use XiSt. Evolve isn't a bad idea either. BUT hold off on sex. Don't be easy. Easy to jump right back into a relationship. Easy to jump in bed. You hold the power, my friend. Don't give that up. If you get back together make it on YOUR terms.

If you just want sex forget the XiSt. Go with just Evolve. In this case escalate but tease. Get her to the point that she pounces. I guarantee you that if she's been thinking about a relationship then she's been thinking about sex too. Sex and emotion/bonding are inextricable with women. Men and women differ in this area. Men love for the sake of sex. Women have sex for the sake of love.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Are women really attracted to men who evoke feelings of jealousy?
          You're attracted to me and you're jealous of how fabulous I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You're attracted to me and you're jealous of how fabulous I am.
            Yes, with you it's different but
            ANY man who'd try use jealousy as a tactic to capture my attention would fail miserably-- all interest would cease immediately. How cruel can one be?

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Yes, with you it's different but
              ANY man who'd try use jealousy as a tactic to capture my attention would fail miserably-- all interest would cease immediately. How cruel can one be?
              That's how I feel about playing hard to get. I refuse to jump thru hoops. NEXT!

Comment

That's how I feel about playing hard to get. I refuse to jump thru hoops. NEXT!
                exactly!

Comment

exactly!
                  Have I made you jump thru hoops?

Comment

Have I made you jump thru hoops?
                    No! I've yet to have a man make me do something, I didn't want to do. I only jump at the movies or in the gym

Comment

No! I've yet to have a man make me do something, I didn't want to do. I only jump at the movies or in the gym
                      Wouldn't dream of it.

Comment

Wouldn't dream of it.
                        very good.

Comment

She is afraid. You both had a long term relationship, right? It's normal.
                          She thinks she wants you back, maybe she does or maybe she actually dosen't. who knows.
                          Why would you wanna make her jealous tho? If you want her it seems like the road is clear.
                          If you dont, dont fuck with her feelings. Just end it in a good manner.

Comment

Are you sure you want to play with an ex?

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                              She already seems into you, either wanting to get back together with you or trying to stalk you due to jealousy. What is your goal with her? Go back in LTR? If so, Xist with evolve sounds great. You want to have some casual sex? I would try only Evolve or maybe SOB.

I am super busy on the weekends so I didn't have the time to message until now. I have more than those ingredients so I would like to hear your mixes.

Comment

I simply want to know what the goal is.

That will tell me a lot and allow me to give my 2 cent.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                  I simply want to know what the goal is.

That will tell me a lot and allow me to give my 2 cent.
                                  The goal is to get that attraction back from her side and then see if she misses me or misses my resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

The goal is to get that attraction back from her side and then see if she misses me or misses my resources.
                                    To be completely honest I wouldn't wear anything with that goal.
                                    I would be myself and continue to look for clues about her intentions.
                                    But if I must recommend anything it would be Connections at 3-4 sprays and Cohesion.
                                    This should open her up and make it easier to figure out her intentions

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

To be completely honest I wouldn't wear anything with that goal.
                                      I would be myself and continue to look for clues about her intentions.
                                      But if I must recommend anything it would be Connections at 3-4 sprays and Cohesion.
                                      This should open her up and make it easier to figure out her intentions
                                      Not a bad suggestion.

Comment

I am going to take all your advice people and use Evolve & Xist; if anyone has some more input feel free to add it.
                                        I will let you know how it goes this Friday to see what she is expecting to do.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X