Well for some time ive been trying to figure out whether to use cover scented pheros or unscented!? Ive been planing to take in a large order of pheros and i dont want to make a mistake...so i welcome all suggestions!
AD IN POSts
Collapse
Cant figure it out?
Collapse
X
-
Nobility... Then FXS, then S/O. Let me find the thread I made about SteveO's scents. Alot of us here gave our opinions on his scents.Comment
-
Chintzz, everyone is different. I had been reading on PTruth for awhile before I pulled the trigger and bought SteveO's blends and found a lot of people were giving praise to P/N so that's the scent I chose. I didn't like it. Its too peppery for me. Nobility is my favorite and I even bought more fragrance oil to sup up my blends. Anyway to each their own. Here is the link to the thread I started. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xs-cover-scentComment
-
Copy Paste from MrGoodbar's thread:
My personal order:
1.) FXS - Safest scent to use. It's light and crisp. Easiest to cover imo if you wanted to.
2.) P&N - A scent in its own field. Boldest and hardest hitting on people. Scent lasts the longest. "Can" become overwhelming though with too long exposure.
3.) Nobility - Kind of like FXS, but not as crisp.
4.) Oud - Lighter than air. Gets a "baby powder" like smell. Good for trying to calm those around you.
5.) Musk - I haven't used it yet, but the sample seems fairly decent.
I'd probably put Nobility in second now that I have had time using P&N, As I said, P&N can get old, least for me. Starts becoming a bother when worn 24/7.
If you want to play safe, get FXS or Nobility. These two are easy to cover with what ever cologne you want incase you don't like the scents by themselves.

Comment
-
I agree with Xyzn... Go for FXS or Nobility. Also, ask SteveO for a scent pack. This will help you decide for your next order.Comment
-
Safest bet is unscented but you've got to make sure you have your own cover scent or cologne.
Personally, I've got FXS and Oud's.
FXS: yep, it is safest to use... smells pretty nice actually and light. Won't overwhelm you or anybody.
Oud's: You will know how this smells like if you've ever been to Saudia Arabia. You know when you go to these Middle Eastern places and they have that "royal arab" scent... Personally, I like it so does my brother. My parents for say are not big fans though.Comment
-
Well i have Xist and Bliss both in oud and Evolve unscented! Had good succses with both....I kinda like the powder smell of oud but i like my own cologne better!
What i was kinda trying to say is, is it better to order unscented and cover it with my cologne if i already have a good one?! And i always had good feedback on my colognes ( i like to smell good ). So im kinda in a dilema! Ive read a lot of topics on forum about this and some say use unscented some say use scented, but i have the need to ask it myself!!
But i like the idea of ordering scent samples didnt know you can do that
....And how to properly cover pheros?
Comment
-
You have to really experiment and see what works best for you. IMO even though I have a cologne I absolutely love, I still get my mones scented in Nobility. 1- to me Nobility smells great! 2- the 10ml bottle is small enough to be portable and I can put it in my pocket for re ap when needed, my cologne bottle is not. For example, say you had ascend w/cops unscented and wanted to re ap, but no cologne. You might get ppl telling you that you smell weird. I had a sample of Ascend unscented and my coworker walked into my office and said, it smells like battery acid in here!? That's just an example.Comment
-
Follow Kimba's advice for application procedure, it works. As for going unscented, if you're worried about needing a re-ap, the 10ml bottles work well and on top of that, you can get small 10ml travel atomizers that you can fill up with your favorite cologne. Granted it's an extra step but it's a good alternative if you do go unscented. The point is that you will find a lot of different options available for you to use, but ultimately, it's your choice as to which way you go. I've always had a soft spot for unscented in case I had a cologne that got damn good reactions to as a stand alone, I hate covering because unless the scent is nearly identical, eventually the two scents start to separate and some people can tell you're wearing two different scents. Not to mention that I hate being dubbed the "cologne guy". Doesn't fly too well over here.Comment
-
lol true! But doesn't spraying your cologne right on top of a spot where you applied the pheromone clear them or weaken or overpower them?Follow Kimba's advice for application procedure, it works. As for going unscented, if you're worried about needing a re-ap, the 10ml bottles work well and on top of that, you can get small 10ml travel atomizers that you can fill up with your favorite cologne. Granted it's an extra step but it's a good alternative if you do go unscented. The point is that you will find a lot of different options available for you to use, but ultimately, it's your choice as to which way you go. I've always had a soft spot for unscented in case I had a cologne that got damn good reactions to as a stand alone, I hate covering because unless the scent is nearly identical, eventually the two scents start to separate and some people can tell you're wearing two different scents. Not to mention that I hate being dubbed the "cologne guy". Doesn't fly too well over here.Comment
-
No, it increases if you give them a dry down period. Spreading out if you apply at the same time increases diffusion too. So it hrs harder but lasts less, in winter this is not the worst idea.Comment
-
What you can do is order the concentrates that Steve uses, buy some perfumer's alcohol (not sure if Steve sells it here) and mix the two in a 10ml bottle. Otherwise like I suggested, if you have a preferred cologne (creed aventus for me), then get a small travel atomizer to use in conjunction with the pheros. I just got a sample of FXS and I'm quite surprised at how light it is and I can tell that this one is easily covered by other colognes without being noticeable. That being said, I may use it on a couple of items to lightly scent it.Comment
Ad down
Collapse





Comment