yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity secret molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

If I just suddenly became a man, I would not know how to act. Do you think I would have to sell my entire pheromone and perfume collection?
    Most likely so

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Most likely so
      Now, that would be a disaster.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
        How to gets post 101:
        Step 2. Make conversation on forums not relating to the product
        Step 3. only post 1-3 words as follow-up replies

Just giving you two shit
        What happened to Step 1?

Comment

What happened to Step 1?
          There is no step 1. He is bull shitting again.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What happened to Step 1?
            Step 1 was saying welcome to newcomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are too sweet. Have you been using Flirt today?
              haha
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

What happened to Step 1?
                laughing..real laughs..you're funny.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

laughing..real laughs..you're funny.
                  you should hang out with me in person. I'm friggin hilarious. I hope you like dry and sarcastic.

Comment

you should hang out with me in person. I'm friggin hilarious. I hope you like dry and sarcastic.
                    it's my favorite flavor.

Comment

it's my favorite flavor.
                      I grew up watching the Monty Python show on tv. It was an early influence on my sense of humor. The sarcasm just comes naturally.

Comment

I grew up watching the Monty Python show on tv. It was an early influence on my sense of humor. The sarcasm just comes naturally.
                        Monty Python, I may have to youtube it. I grew up watching Mr. Bean. haha

Comment

Monty Python, I may have to youtube it. I grew up watching Mr. Bean. haha
                          Then I'm sure you will like Monty Python. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Comment

I know I do.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                              Any of you have any idea what those 2 secret molecules in Celebrity might be? by the way i love Celebrity.
                              Why searching for those 2 molecules? Just using Celibrity will be more easy. Getting those molecules separately will cost a lot anyway. Unless ....... you really want to find those out for some reason .......

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X