Celebrity secret molecules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity secret molecules

Any of you have any idea what those 2 secret molecules in Celebrity might be? by the way i love Celebrity, has been the best product that worked for me by XS in terms of self-effects and reaction from others. thats just my experience.

Don't know. If I got selfies or any hits from others I might be able to venture a guess but I don't so I can't. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Comment

I tried Celebrity for men a few times without realizing that it was the male version. I thought there was p86 in there.

Comment

Could very well be Delight . I've considered the possibility of xsr32 to bring that spotlight effect. P86 would make sense in that mix too.

Comment

• Delight
          Delight commented
          Editing a comment
          One of these days I’m going to try the xsrs. They seem so interesting.

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a whole new world.

What is the difference between female Celebrity and male celebrity, I wonder.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
        Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Idk i haven't compared the two. Never thought to. Maybe you can look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Idk i haven't compared the two. Never thought to. Maybe you can look into it.
            I can ask for a little trial bottle of manly Celebrity with my next order. They usually are enough for 2-3 outings on their own. That is often enough to get an impression of a blend.
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I can ask for a little trial bottle of manly Celebrity with my next order. They usually are enough for 2-3 outings on their own. That is often enough to get an impression of a blend.
              Can't hurt.

Comment

Can't hurt.
                That is my thought too. Just let me hope it won't give me horns and fangs.
                Arsenal

Comment

That is my thought too. Just let me hope it won't give me horns and fangs.
                  I'm horn and fang free so far so I think you're safe. Lol

Comment

I'm horn and fang free so far so I think you're safe. Lol
                    Well, now I feel safe.
                    Arsenal

Comment

What is the difference between female Celebrity and male celebrity, I wonder.
                      I haven’t tried Celebrity for women, so can’t compare them personally. The male Celebrity on me was awesome, maybe even life changing. Lol. No, I did not get a sex change.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post

I haven’t tried Celebrity for women, so can’t compare them personally. The male Celebrity on me was awesome, maybe even life changing. Lol. No, I did not get a sex change.
                        See that Ildergreier you won't need gender reassignment. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post

That sounds promising. lol.

See that Ildergreier you won't need gender reassignment. Lol
                          What a relief.

Arsenal

Comment

That sounds promising. lol.

What a relief.
                            Isn't it tho. Lol

Comment

Isn't it tho. Lol
                              Very.
                              Arsenal

Comment

How to gets post 101:
                                Step 2. Make conversation on forums not relating to the product
                                Step 3. only post 1-3 words as follow-up replies

Just giving you two shit

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                                  How to gets post 101:
                                  Step 2. Make conversation on forums not relating to the product
                                  Step 3. only post 1-3 words as follow-up replies

Just giving you two shit
                                  You are too sweet. Have you been using Flirt today?
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Very.
                                    Now you don't have to worry about which restroom to use. Lol

Comment

Now you don't have to worry about which restroom to use. Lol
                                      If I just suddenly became a man, I would not know how to act. Do you think I would have to sell my entire pheromone and perfume collection?
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X