yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve starts off more social and ends up more sexual, so the effects will vary based on what point on the evolution you catch her. It is an extremely sexual mix when it gets going, and I have actually slowed down on when I wear it in public because of some of the reactions I have had.

It will make her wet, as long as you don't OD on it. What she does about that depends on her personality, point in cycle, location, belief system, age, and what she is "supposed to be doing", as well as who she is being observed by.

At work, the attention getting efforts are their way of saying, "Hey, I like you, you've got me wet, do something so I have an excuse to fuck you!" Remember that women have a lot more social strictures placed on them than men do.

Maybe strike up a conversation, invite her to do something outside work, playfully tease her as if she's your kid sister. But don't expect her to drag you into the bathroom and supply some copulins for you. Women have a well developed sense of self control in public situations, especially with people they work with, in most cases. You can arouse with Evolve, but chances are good that you'll have to give her some excuse and some privacy. And then you'll have to hope that she doesn't turn on you and report you for sexual harassment.

Or just report you for harassment because she's sexually frustrated and female, and anything negative a woman accuses a man of is automatically believed... which is the reason I would not be likely to wear evolve to work.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      Good points.

Do you guys think oil or spray version work better for Evolve ?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      OIL is best for summer, sprays for winter.

Both depending on the goals
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
      Do you guys think oil or spray version work better for Evolve ?
      Like what Primross said, depends on your goal. You should go read oil vs spray thread in FAQ sub.

Comment

Evolve works at work . I've used it and I've gotten alot of kino , flirting , preening etc at work but nothing extreme at work but haven't tested it outside of work yet tho

Comment

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
          Is Evolve effective on women at work, and should it be used in the workplace? Also, what combines well with it, and if it is not recommended at work, what pheromones are?
          I find Evolve to be a good day wear, or maybe it's just me, the socials in it buffer it down. I find man as well as women start conversations with me. If you're working long shifts be prepared, once the socials wear off at the end of the day, it gets pretty sexual. For work thou this could work, Ascend and XIST.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
            MRSNAKE commented
            Editing a comment
            TABOO is the obvious go to for day wear.

I've used Evolve at work, keep in mind mixing it with something beta may blunt the effects of it.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

One spray of Evolve has done wonders for me, i don't find it over sexual at all. I'm 38 years old. I got no problems wearing it at work either.

Comment

I've tried wearing Evolve at coffee shops as well with good reactions. It's not like SOB, it is pretty social.

Comment

Evolve changes over time even when the sexual kicks in?
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I would love to use Evolve at work to test out the effects

but, me being a guy in his early 20's, from my past experiences using Sexual Products has always made me agitated very easily
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Start with one spray and buffer it with something, you should be fine.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                      Start with one spray and buffer it with something, you should be fine.
                      yeah f*k it, I will use a drop of Evolve tonight for my long shift and see how it goes. Although I will buffer it with Cohesion & Bliss to ensure that I don't get fired
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

yeah f*k it, I will use a drop of Evolve tonight for my long shift and see how it goes. Although I will buffer it with Cohesion & Bliss to ensure that I don't get fired
                        I've used BCE in sprays with P96 at church. It's a fun sexual mix. Let us know how it went

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X