yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve at work?

Is Evolve effective on women at work, and should it be used in the workplace? Also, what combines well with it, and if it is not recommended at work, what pheromones are?

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
    Is Evolve effective on women at work, and should it be used in the workplace? Also, what combines well with it, and if it is not recommended at work, what pheromones are?
    Should it be used? Probably not, but some guys have to make their own entertainment! I would say don't use sexual at work if you want to be proper,but otherwise feel free to test away! Taboo may be more up your alley if you want more of a social with a sexual kick on the backburner.

Comment

Sexuals are typically not recommended at work. That being said, I use them but I'm a rebel. Lol But seriously I never cross the line with my coworker's no matter how they respond.

Comment

What are some of the risks using evolve at work? I would like to test out xist+evolve, or else I'm gonna just do xist+love boat+ taboo at 2:2:1 or just xist+love boat. I heard it can intimidate some if not used in the right environment or situation, is this true/

Comment

What are some of the risks using evolve at work? I would like to test out xist+evolve, or else I'm gonna just do xist+love boat+ taboo at 2:2:1 or just xist+love boat. I heard it can intimidate some if not used in the right environment or situation, is this true/
          Perhaps test the mones solo at first... But what do you thing are the repercussions of being seen in a more sexual light at work? If you can answer that then you know the risks. If you can handle yourself and your actions -- and the actions of others -- in a proper manner then feel free to use Evolve at work! Some of us endorse it for the fun of it.

Comment

I've used evolve at work and all I've noticed is some of my female co workers are more touchy feely , flirtious , alot of Kino etc but nothing over the top .

Comment

I have used evolve too at work. Yes, nothing over the top was noticed because of the work setting, but I did notice that the female coworkers were more talkative and tried to catch my attention as I walked by.

Comment

Evolve won't give off an overly inappropriate vibe by itself, in my opinion. So depending on how you act, you shouldn't get in any trouble lol.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO

I would suggest using Bliss along with it if you're going to specifically try it on anyone at work as opposed to just testing it out though. That would add a slight playfulness.

Comment

Yeah I agree. It's how you act with the pheromones that really makes the difference. I have tried it a few times, and nothing negative really occurred, but it's honestly not my favourite mix. It gives me a range of negative emotions from feeling agitated and angry to lethargic. The self effects are not the greatest and I prefer products like xist, love boat, and even taboo over it. Not sure if strong sexuals are for me

Comment

Yeah I agree. It's how you act with the pheromones that really makes the difference. I have tried it a few times, and nothing negative really occurred, but it's honestly not my favourite mix. It gives me a range of negative emotions from feeling agitated and angry to lethargic. The self effects are not the greatest and I prefer products like xist, love boat, and even taboo over it. Not sure if strong sexuals are for me
                    What is your age Rocky?

Comment

I'm 26.

Comment

I'm 26.
                        Ok maybe Evolve is too high Enone for your age or perhaps you're just Enone sensitive.

Comment

rocky25

You might want to start an extremely low dosage, such as one spray from the sample bottle (transfer some if the evolve into it). Consensus has a spray from a sample is about half from the regular 10ml bottle.

Another would change application points, ( possibly chest, stomach)

Next would be environment, temp and humidity

And maybe applying it at mid afternoon, and not morning, since it seems, from personal experience, it becomes sexual in a couple of hours, but grows sexual as it stays on your skin.

CM

Comment

Ok, means you already have them and tried them.
                            At what place did you try Evolve?

Comment

Ill give it a try to see reactions, in the world of pheromones experimenting is crucial. i have used SOB and Brute at work, i dont care, i work with public and i havent had a negative reaction because i dont OD. the point is to try to get the reactions that u accept to recieve or at least most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                                Ill give it a try to see reactions, in the world of pheromones experimenting is crucial. i have used SOB and Brute at work, i dont care, i work with public and i havent had a negative reaction because i dont OD. the point is to try to get the reactions that u accept to recieve or at least most of them.
                                Curious about your impressions of SOB and Brute at work. I work with the public too. I think I prefer Brute over SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Curious about your impressions of SOB.
                                  I wore SOB in a public area in a show. I was helping a friend to attend his table when he went out to do some work for an hour. Not a lot of people in the morning, but a man and a cute lady visited all of a sudden(they were VIPs). I gave them the catalogue and asked them to sit around until my friend arrives. The lady asked me a few details. But the man didn't wanted to stay there around me. He wanted to wait outside waiting for my friend in the hot weather, rather than sit comfortably air cooled hall. He took her outside, and literally came back inside when my friend arrived. The woman was still communicative and thanked me while leaving.
                                  Discomforts of the alpha territory. ????

Comment

I do prefer Brute over SOB..i dont get hostility from men and i dont get irritated, short tempered as i do with SOB. havent given me any negative reactions by either sex, plus i like the carefree and high status feeling i get for myself. Brute needs more recognition man!. i believe the name and the description has spook people from trying it, i absolutely havent been seen as a jerk, douchbag as the description states .

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                                      I do prefer Brute over SOB..i dont get hostility from men and i dont get irritated, short tempered as i do with SOB. havent given me any negative reactions by either sex, plus i like the carefree and high status feeling i get for myself. Brute needs more recognition man!. i believe the name and the description has spook people from trying it, i absolutely havent been seen as a jerk, douchbag as the description states .
                                      second

Comment

I think we can all agree that using SOB basically means you're signing up for something to happen; that's one of those products I'd pick if I had to convince someone mones are real using just one mix!!

Hell, SOB is so powerful it took over an Evolve thread!

Then again, who doesn't like products that are out of control xD

OKOKOK

But yes rocky25 sir, if you're not into products that have stronger non-positive self-effects I think sexuals are best left alone for now. I don't think I've ever used one that had self-effects I'd deem positive. And I mean, positive as in overly positive, like Bliss for example, lol. Evolve for me doesn't seem to affect my mood at all, and something like SOB is a product I actually have to do some work to use; I have to be more aware that I'm using it and I definitely need to have a goal in mind.

Contrasting that, you have something like Love Boat, which for me does have a positive self-effect in that it makes me more receptive to random feelings of joy but I feel like I have to be a bit vigilant to control; and Bliss, which never fails to make me happy and to me is the epitome of positive side-effects.

Evolve is a wilder beast than both of those; comparing it to Love Boat, Bliss and Taboo I'd say Evolve is the wildest of those beasts to tame.

I think trying Evolve and Xist as a combo might be a good idea. If at all possible, preferably Bliss and Evolve.

But yeah if you're talking strictly single products, I think storing Evolve for a later date while you work with stuff you feel more comfortable with might indeed be the best call.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X