yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Scent or Not To Scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Scent or Not To Scent

That is the question...

I hear PXS products work just fine unscented, but I did some reading on Apex products where it almost needs to be scented to be effective. Hell, Thundr himself even said that even the unscented versions are lightly scented to help with diffusual because completely unscented would be a waste of money for the consumer.

I suppose my question more comes to cover sprays now. I have always waited a minute (or preferably two) before applying cover sprays on top, but would it be recommended to apply the cover spray as soon as possible?

Comment

I had zero luck with Core unscented. Like no positive or negative results. Core Fury seemed to work as advertised, however.

I think that diffusion technology may be tied to scents with certain vendors. In the case of PXS however, unscented mones appear work as effectively as scented ones in terms of projection, effects, and longevity.

Comment

I cover right away. Works fine for me.

Comment

I've been using unscented for the past year myself without any issues. The diffusion tech in PXS products is great. You don't really need the scent unless you like to have it. Pheromones work naturally without any odor anyways...
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X