yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never heard of a man describing those type of self effects before. But the rest of it is classic A1.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I'm subscribing to this thread.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Seriously everything reporting reinforces the research.

Comment

Thank you for the great report. I have A1 in oil, 50mcg a drop but is hesitating to use it. I have tested quite a few blends with buffered A1 in them and still don't quite get it or know if I get depression from it.

Comment

Comment

10 mcg

There was a lot of happiness and he looked so handsome to me and to other people. Must have been a good day for him in the looks department and this product magnified it. He said I kept looking at him like he was candy.

Comment

Let me ask this, Delight: do you prefer P96 or A1? (And for which reasons?)

Also, I do not see a report in this topic for higher doses tested by you/your man; do you feel 10/15 is best that you dare not try Scottie's 40mcg option or even higher doses than what you have?

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 03-22-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I'm glad to see reports from someone starting out low and slowly increasing rather then going straight to the recommended dose. This is how we learn new things about what these molecules do, there is still much to discover even with relatively known molecules like A1.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                        Let me ask this, Delight: do you prefer P96 or A1? (And for which reasons?)

Also, I do not see a report in this topic for higher doses tested by you/your man; do you feel 10/15 is best that you dare not try Scottie's 40mcg option or even higher doses than what you have?
                        It seems that the recommended dosage by many is 50-60 mcg with some even going as high as 100 mcg. I started at 60 mcg. After awhile I realized that I was blowing thru my bottles like crazy so I started lowering it to 40 mcg. I saw no noticeable difference in effectiveness. But I had never considered going lower thinking that I was already at the low end of effective dosage. I took Delight 's reports to heart. I lowered my dosage to 20 mcg and I'm getting really good results. My A1 is 20 mcg/spray so I can't go lower but I think I stick with that dosage. It seems to work just fine.

Comment

• Delight
                          Delight commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Happy to hear that your bottles will last you twice as long.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It seems that the recommended dosage by many is 50-60 mcg with some even going as high as 100 mcg. I started at 60 mcg. After awhile I realized that I was blowing thru my bottles like crazy so I started lowering it to 40 mcg. I saw no noticeable difference in effectiveness. But I had never considered going lower thinking that I was already at the low end of effective dosage. I took Delight 's reports to heart. I lowered my dosage to 20 mcg and I'm getting really good results. My A1 is 20 mcg/spray so I can't go lower but I think I stick with that dosage. It seems to work just fine.
                        Something to think about then for the next purchase!

Comment

We are extremely fortunately to have so many ladies giving us great reports. Idk about anyone else but I've been learning a lot.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X