yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsr 89 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Well you have a solid baseline for Ascend so maybe you can still judge the effects of xsr89.
    You right I am going to be alert to recognize the effects from Xsr89
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

You right I am going to be alert to recognize the effects from Xsr89
      Now you have the small sample bottle. Take it with you and spray it just before your event, in the washroom or somewhere. This way you wont loose the effect of the unregulated XSR89 on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Now you have the small sample bottle. Take it with you and spray it just before your event, in the washroom or somewhere. This way you wont loose the effect of the unregulated XSR89 on the way.
        Yes i will do it, thanks, I really want to find my sweet spot with this molecule.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Instant honesty

Comment

Replying to you here, instead of bb's journal.
          I guess the international store is available for all, even for EU people. So the DT can be ordered from international store.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
            Replying to you here, instead of bb's journal.
            I guess the international store is available for all, even for EU people. So the DT can be ordered from international store.
            Yes I know, my first order was in the us store but the shipping is expensive and I know I can order more than 68$ and get the free shipping but is 10-60 business days from the EU store is less time.
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

I was off from this one for days but today I used 1 1/2 spray solo, I was in a place with many people for a while and didn't notice any difference, my girl was like always, I didn't notice any self effects either, like 3 hours later we start to discuss and get mad both, I don't think was because of Xsr89 but next time I am going to try it with ascend or evolve to see the effects mixing with other mone
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X