Xsr 89 test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xsr 89 test

Well today I am going to be testing the Xsr89 to see what kind of effects can make to me and to the other people. I don't have more information about this phero so everything is possible. I think I am going to start with 1 spray.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Well I put just one spray on my neck, I forgot to tell the Spray is 25mcg, I am testing in my job there's a lot of people to try it let's see what happen
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Instant honesty

Comment

A few people have received this molecule but not much has been reported about it. I look forward to reading about you findings.

Comment

Well like I said yesterday I used just 1 spray on my neck nothing else just cologne but in the other side of neck.

First minutes I didn't notice any effects, but maybe 30-45 minutes later I start to feel more happy, more energetic, I was happy and smiling to everyone, with confidence, I was looking and smiling to every beautiful woman that was on my way and trying to talk to her. Good mood, energetic and confidence is what I saw this first time.
        Xsr89
        Instant honesty

Comment

• Ixist
          Ixist commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for reporting! Hopefully you get a chance to test multiple sprays. Molecules behave differently at different doses.

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll second that ^^^^^

Originally posted by josebest View Post
        Well like I said yesterday I used just 1 spray on my neck nothing else just cologne but in the other side of neck.

First minutes I didn't notice any effects, but maybe 30-45 minutes later I start to feel more happy, more energetic, I was happy and smiling to everyone, with confidence, I was looking and smiling to every beautiful woman that was on my way and trying to talk to her. Good mood, energetic and confidence is what I saw this first time.
        Thank you for the report. It is interesting to know what these research molecules do.

Comment

Today I am going to try 2 sprays, again solo, I want to see the real effects without any money.
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

Well this second day wasn't how I expected.
            I used 2 sprays, 1 each side of neck
            After 45 minutes I start noticed the smile phase, I Want to smile to everyone and if the people smile me back i feel happy and try to talk to them, but this time I feel less effective, tomorrow I am going to try again just one spray.
            The effects in man wasn't there, nothing they treat me the same as always.
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

I really want to see the effects of this phero so tomorrow going to try it again with just one spray again solo cause I want to see the effects by itself.
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

Maybe try with 1 and 1/2 a spray for 37.5mcg?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  Maybe try with 1 and 1/2 a spray for 37.5mcg?
                  Can be, how can I make just half a spray? Hahah sorry
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Press half way down is half a spray but it's not consistence in amount of phero though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Press half way down is half a spray but it's not consistence in amount of phero though.
                      Mmm ok going to try tomorrow thanks
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Yesterday used just one spray again the same situation, tested in my job, one spray in my neck in the other side cologne spray.
                        This time I didn't feel that happy maybe because I didn't feel it back from other people, I guess the feeling is when is reciprocate I don't know.
                        Nothing from men they was like always.
                        Maybe 2 women were different with me but not to much.
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

Transfer some into an empty sample bottle. One spray from that should equal half of a normal spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Transfer some into an empty sample bottle. One spray from that should equal half of a normal spray.
                            Thanks I think I have an empty bottle, I am going to try.
                            Xsr89
                            Instant honesty

Comment

I find an empty bottle, is a sample one but now I have doubt about how can i clean off very well the bottle cause I don't want to mix the xsr89 with evolve that was the sample. With alcohol and soap?
                              Xsr89
                              Instant honesty

Comment

I would think that an alcohol rinse should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                  I would think that an alcohol rinse should be fine.
                                  Thanks Scottie I will do it like that I need to test 1 spray and a half.
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

I have another doubt, if the molecules don't have the DT maybe that is doing my test more hard cause only first day I saw something and I others days nothing, I have to use ascend cause there is gonna be bosses tomorrow in my work and maybe i can try it ascend and xsr89
                                    Xsr89
                                    Instant honesty

Comment

Well you have a solid baseline for Ascend so maybe you can still judge the effects of xsr89.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X