yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are You Open About Your Phero Usage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In general? No, I don't mention it and for two reasons. The first is the most obvious, that I don't want people to know I use them, especially with the quasi shady rep behind them. The second one is I still use them because I'm interested in how people respond to them. If they knew that I used pheros, that would alter how they responded, to an extent. I don't like the results being muddied up because people knew. That all being said, I've told a select few people, mainly other guys that are frustrated by women, work place, communication, etc.

Comment

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah, I'd like to keep that advantage

Comment

If they do become mainstream maybe I can start a career as a Pheromone Consultant.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          If they do become mainstream maybe I can start a career as a Pheromone Consultant.
          Hire me! lol teach me first though.

Comment

That could take a minute. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              That could take a minute. lol
              nah, I'm a quick learner

Comment

Comment

I said, "It depends." Really, only my wife knows. Most other people throw it into the same category of hypnosis, subliminals, or other subject areas that are still fringe science, or considered taboo. I told my wife because she always smells it. I just say it gives me selfies - boosting my mood, etc. Then I watch as her mood changes, too, and she doesn't even connect-the-dots. It's hilarious steering people's moods based on what I wear. Life is more fun with 'mones, and while I want these companies to be successful, I'd hate it if everyone everywhere were a 'mone expert.

Comment

I will never reveal my secret. In Thailand, from my research through forums, most people believe pheromones are just placebo effect and we're not animals or something like that. I'd like to keep this advantage so they never know what really hit them.

Comment

for me it seems like high risk low reward.

unless you are that rare type of person that have to be honest about everything.

Comment

My girlfriend knows I have them, and she knows that I have used them on and around her in the past, but I don't usually use them now. I don't tell anyone else about them, because the responses are always either:

1. You're a sneaky conniving manipulative scumbag.
                        2. You're an idiot, pheromones don't affect humans, because science!
                        3. Who fucking cares?

So... I keep quiet. But I have a policy of never lying, so when my girlfriend asks a direct question, I can choose between "I choose not to answer that", which really pisses her off, or telling her. Got nothing to hide, so...

EDIT: I don't usually use them right now because I don't usually have occasion to use them for a while.
                        Last edited by Catlord17; 12-18-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Only people that have found my stash and one ex that pressed me about it with very direct language. My mom and little brother commonly raid my stash. I have some druggy friends and I commonly ask them how they feel about "mass nonconsentual drug treatment" and see how they feel about that first. I have some friends that have pets and they use pheromones to calm then and they havent put two and two together.

Comment

I use them for self effects, that's all anyone needs to know.

Comment

I dont tell anyone, and if they do found out, id still convince them its my collection of some niche perfumes, thats it.

Comment

I just say I'm really into aromatherapy/fragrances.

Comment

This has been more of a concern to me lately..I'm very open about my experiences up here and in my relationships I have an open phone policy....if my partner connected the bread crumbs from people I talk to outside of this forum..sometimes linking to this forum it could create some issues. Nobody likes to feel manipulated. I do wish these post were member only access to some extent..or atleast some of the post had the option.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    XSteveO

• hombre
                                    hombre commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    make sure she never find these forums.
                                    you can decide to log in just from a certain browser from a computer and in a incognito mode.

• XSteveO
                                    XSteveO commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I thought we had the journals set like that

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                  This has been more of a concern to me lately..I'm very open about my experiences up here and in my relationships I have an open phone policy....if my partner connected the bread crumbs from people I talk to outside of this forum..sometimes linking to this forum it could create some issues. Nobody likes to feel manipulated. I do wish these post were member only access to some extent..or atleast some of the post had the option.
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I think the nature of the product is that it works in secret. A good magician never reveals there secrets
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

hombre ..its not so simple. As I said I speak to people outside of these forums.
                                      I link to the forums sometimes for suggestions. These forums are not private..infact a google search could take you strait to one.

Comment

• Cheerio
                                        Cheerio commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Thanks for reminding me to be vague with my responses and updates on this forum, lol. Now I'm going to go see if I should make any edits.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X