Are You Open About Your Phero Usage??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    hombre ..its not so simple. As I said I speak to people outside of these forums.
    I link to the forums sometimes for suggestions. These forums are not private..infact a google search could take you strait to one.
    well yeah, if you make youre posts obvious with details and then go around and tell youre friends about the forums then people gonna find your posts lol

i dont tell anyone. i think of myself as a giving loving person that does good to other people and contribute.
    but fuck everyoneeeee i am not telling anyone about pheros or forums or nothing!
    i have only two pepole i am ever going to consider telling and right now im on the not today! side.
    this secret is going with me to the grave.

if phero become mainstream god forbid, i am off all these forums asap!

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

well yeah, if you make youre posts obvious with details and then go around and tell youre friends about the forums then people gonna find your posts lol

i dont tell anyone. i think of myself as a giving loving person that does good to other people and contribute.
      but fuck everyoneeeee i am not telling anyone about pheros or forums or nothing!
      i have only two pepole i am ever going to consider telling and right now im on the not today! side.

You’d have to know these situations to get it..ofcourse it doesn’t occur like that. An old friend from school knew about 1 phero called Spaceland ..the equivalent to Odyssey. Other than that no one else still living that I know outside of the internet knows anything about them. However they know I like various colognes...I don’t really feel like explaining how things could go south online though. It’s just very possible...especially when some women look for things. Some women just love to find a flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

I hear yea. You never know what reaction you may get
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
        Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
        Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
        Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X