yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A.C.E combo...... Its been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Good luck brother.
    Thanks!

I meant to ask: where do you spray each of the three?
    Currently hate:
    XS: XiSt, Evolve
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
    Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

I almost always spray to the neck area. I usually do the Cohesion to the back of the neck.

Comment

Does Xist mix well with Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve?

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
          Does Xist mix well with Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve?
          Sure. Worked for me.

Comment

Cool, also if I incorporate different ratios/sprays of a product combo would it mess up the my signature . For example 2x Ascend, 1x Xist, 1x Evolve. Or 1x Ascend, 2x Xist and 2x Cohesion.

Or in regards to the ACE pack. 2x Ascend, 2x Cohesion and 1x Evolve

Is 1 spray to little to see results? I'e only been using 1 spray of every product.

Also which products are easy to OD? I'm 22 years old BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
              Cool, also if I incorporate different ratios/sprays of a product combo would it mess up the my signature . For example 2x Ascend, 1x Xist, 1x Evolve. Or 1x Ascend, 2x Xist and 2x Cohesion.

Or in regards to the ACE pack. 2x Ascend, 2x Cohesion and 1x Evolve

Is 1 spray to little to see results? I'e only been using 1 spray of every product.

Also which products are easy to OD? I'm 22 years old BTW.
              At your age I'd be careful about Evolve. In fact, if you look at the specifications for that product only 1 spray is recommended. I've gotten away with as much as 3 sprays but I'm also twice your age. I'm not pumping out Enone like you are.

My recommendation:

1-2 Ascend
              2-3 Cohesion
              2-3 XiSt
              1 Evolve

Keep in mind that XiSt is a friend zone buster. Unless you have a target that has friend zoned you that you're trying to win over save it for an appropriate time. IMO

Comment

So I'm guessing 1 spray is too little for those products except Evolve. I wonder if the higher the dosage you spray (within the recommended range) increases the potency of the product, as well as the intensity of the pheromone signature. Is Xist a very strong product? Thanks scottie

Comment

You really just need to experiment to find your sweet spot. What works for me may not work for you.

what do you mean when you ask if XiSt is strong? All of SteveO's products are very potent. They just garner different responses based on the type of formula.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 12-23-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I have done the ACE (spray) combo in a 1:1:1 ratio, all three combined in an eye dropper bottle. I like to keep things simple, so instead of spraying each product individually, I put an amount of 1 ml of each product in an empty 15 ml eye dropper bottle, then added 1 ml of LPMP's Bad Boy scent. I think it smells really nice with that scent. Very sweet heavy vanilla/honey combination. Most women like it, but a few did not, and it could be because of the cops in Ascend, or something else they're picking up on.

Either way, when I put it on, it seems to give me a confidence boost, as well as a IDGAF type attitude. The women I have worn it around are mostly Latinas, and the majority react quite well to it. A hottie I had just met at a house party I attended, took quite a liking to me. She kinda invaded my space when I was introducing myself to some of the guests, and interjected herself in the conversation. Noticed she had a ring (married), and then found out who she was married to (husband was hovering around), and that did not stop her from continuing our conversation. When I sat by the corner (I was the one playing/cueing the Karaoke songs requested), she came and set next to me and continued the conversation. After a while she had to leave, as her husband was complaining of not feeling well.
                    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                    LPMP: TLG
                    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                      I have done the ACE (spray) combo in a 1:1:1 ratio, all three combined in an eye dropper bottle. I like to keep things simple, so instead of spraying each product individually, I put an amount of 1 ml of each product in an empty 15 ml eye dropper bottle, then added 1 ml of LPMP's Bad Boy scent. I think it smells really nice with that scent. Very sweet heavy vanilla/honey combination. Most women like it, but a few did not, and it could be because of the cops in Ascend, or something else they're picking up on.

Either way, when I put it on, it seems to give me a confidence boost, as well as a IDGAF type attitude. The women I have worn it around are mostly Latinas, and the majority react quite well to it. A hottie I had just met at a house party I attended, took quite a liking to me. She kinda invaded my space when I was introducing myself to some of the guests, and interjected herself in the conversation. Noticed she had a ring (married), and then found out who she was married to (husband was hovering around), and that did not stop her from continuing our conversation. When I sat by the corner (I was the one playing/cueing the Karaoke songs requested), she came and set next to me and continued the conversation. After a while she had to leave, as her husband was complaining of not feeling well.
                      So you're diluting each product by 25%. How many drops of this mix are you using?

Comment

So you're diluting each product by 25%. How many drops of this mix are you using?
                        I guess spraying it will be an easy dose.
                        Mixing oil versions, as drops, must try.

Comment

Not diluting it, I just take out 1 ml of each product (Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, all in spray form) with a clean, unused syringe for each product, and then putting it all in a clean 15 ml eye dropper bottle (the ones you have to turn over and gently squeeze in order to put lubricating eye drops). My ACE pack came unscented, but I decided to add 1 ml of LPMP's Bad Boy scent into the 15 ml ACE mix, in order to cover the phero smell. I usually put on a cover scent first, then I go ahead and apply two drops of the ACE combo on top of my hands, then I rub them all over the side of my neck. Sometimes I end up getting an extra drop, as the liquid is very runny and comes out quite fast out of the dropper.
                          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150

Comment

Not diluting it, I just take out 1 ml of each product (Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, all in spray form) with a clean, unused syringe for each product, and then putting it all in a clean 15 ml eye dropper bottle (the ones you have to turn over and gently squeeze in order to put lubricating eye drops). My ACE pack came unscented, but I decided to add 1 ml of LPMP's Bad Boy scent to it, in order to cover the phero smell. I usually put on a cover scent first, then I go ahead and apply two drops of the ACE combo on top of my hands, then I rub them all over the side of my neck. Sometimes I end up getting an extra drop, as the liquid is very runny and comes out quite fast out of the dropper.
                            Yes then you're diluting it. If you take 1 ml of each component and combine it then you're not getting any one of them at full strength. One ml each of 4 components means you are getting each one at quarter (25%) strength. There's no way that you're getting each at full strength by combining them in one container. Not to mention that if you are using drops then you are only getting max volume of .05 ml/drop vs .125 ml/spray. It's pretty simple math.

Comment

Well, I believe when you dilute (a liquid), you are essentially making it weaker and/or thinner by adding water or a solvent to it. I seem to get better reactions with the mix, even at those two drops, than using each of them individually.

Comment

Let's assume that the phero content is 1 mg/ml. You combine two products that are 1 mg/ml then each product is 1 mg/2 ml or 50% dilution. Combine 4 products at 1 mg/ml then you get each 1 mg divided by a total volume of 4 ml or 25% dilution.

Comment

I think the correct terminology here is that each product in the mix is at a 25% concentration. When you dilute something you are adding water or any other diluting agent, like a solvent, in order to make (the liquid) weaker in force or strength. In this case, no water and/or diluting agent/solvent is being added to the mix. Bleach can be diluted with water to make a weaker solution. But bleach does not become weaker if you add/mix with something like ammonia, it just mixes together to make one heck of a strong (and dangerous) mixture, as I found out the hard way...lol.

Either way, I know that when I mix all 3 of the ACE components in a dropper bottle, I get better reactions when applying those two drops, than spraying each one individually from their spray bottles.

Comment

I think the correct terminology here is that each product in the mix is at a 25% concentration. When you dilute something you are adding water or any other diluting agent, like a solvent, in order to make (the liquid) weaker in force or strength. In this case, no water and/or diluting agent/solvent is being added to the mix. Bleach can be diluted with water to make a weaker solution. But bleach does not become weaker if you add/mix with something like ammonia, it just mixes together to make one heck of a strong (and dangerous) mixture, as I found out the hard way...lol.

Either way, I know that when I mix all 3 of the ACE components in a dropper bottle, I get better reactions when applying those two drops, than spraying each one individually from their spray bottles.
                                    He means that the 4th part is the non phero perfume, which gives 25% dilution to ACE.
                                    Usually 1 spray of each is recommended in the ACE combo.
                                    1ml = 20 drops = 8 sprays. Means 2.5 drops per spray.
                                    ACE recommended dose = 7.5 in drops.
                                    You using 2 drops ACE. (We are not counting the perfume content here yet).
                                    This was ok if they were oils.

Such a low dose? As you say it becomes an amplified mix. Must try and see somehow. I only have oils though.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                                      Such a low dose? As you say, it becomes an amplified mix. Must try and see somehow. I only have oils though.
                                      Maybe the fact that they compliment each other well in the combo has something to do as to why it works for me at such a low dose. And perhaps adding the LPMP scent helped the combo quite well in diffusing the mones. Try the combo in the oil form if that's what you have. Maybe start with 1 drop of each product, and see what that gets you.

Comment

Maybe start with 1 drop of each product, and see what that gets you.
                                        2 drops each, and a tiny drop of Nobility perfume concenterate. Kept for marinating.

The complementing seems real. I added Desire Me 2 drops to a finished but still wet NPA bottle. Added 2 drops SOB to it. After marination, the Copulins smell was supose to be diluted, but the smell amplified 4 times than SOB and Desire Me itself. And it became more like natural copulins rather than fruity copulin smell that we get in these products.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                                          ...but the smell amplified 4 times than SOB and Desire Me itself. And it became more like natural copulins rather than fruity copulin smell that we get in these products.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X