yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A.C.E combo...... Its been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.C.E combo...... Its been a while

I'm officially back on the pheromone adventure after 4 months. Me and my family went through a serious bad time and I couldn't afford to spend time using pheromones, hence the reason why i "disappeared" , but now things have gone back to normal. I started using the A.C.E pack and I've noticed some interesting results.

Work

I started using this combo for work and really didn't noticed a difference from my co-workers. However recently I encountered a weird situation when one of my female co-workers said I smelled like a baby. I asked her if I smelled bad, she said no.

She just said that it hurts her nose because it smells very strong from up close. So I was like OK, I had nothing else to say. As if that wasn't weird enough, she kept commenting me not one, two, three, but FOUR times about the smell. The funny thing is, that she would still come close to talk to me. Keep in mind I only used 1 spray of each to the neck. I don't think that I would use pheromones for work as I feel there is no use.

School/college

School is a bit of a different story, I have been approached by two girls (so far) at different times of the semester.

The first time happened when I was walking in the atrium towards the info commons, when a blond girl (7) sitting on a chair literally scooted her chair towards me and said "hi how are you" with a HUGE smile. I said "good and you?". She said "I'm doing good thanks". I asked for her name and she told me "her name", I forgot it.

The second time happened when I was eating Chipotle at a table in the atrium when a black girl (5) came up to me and said "this is going to sound weird, but you look really nice from far away, I mean you look nice in general" I said "thanks". I'll tell you what, it feels great having girls approach you. I thought pheromones weren't supposed to be that powerful, oh well

I'm going to do more testing and see if this stays consistent.

No use in using the ACE combo at work? Are you kidding me? I've been offered a promotion at least 6 times in the past 6-8 months. Ascend is the shit! Cohesion has tamed my shrew of a boss. And Evolve gets me attraction hits like crazy.

But yea you're probably right, you should avoid ACE at work.

Comment

I know it may sound stupid, but I don't feel like there is a need to use ACE at work. I still wonder why I "smelled" like a baby though. Maybe it makes me appear far healthier than I am actually? (even though I am healthy). How many sprays of each do you use? I find that more than 1 spray of each would be too much for me, not to mention I have pepper/nutmeg scent, so I don't want to smell like a department store.

Comment

Use it....i know I am

Comment

So I'm thinking of adding P86 or P96 to my A.C.E combo because I heard it is supposed to make it "pop" like they say it. I heard of people saying that they tried Evolve + P96 and that it worked great. So I can only imagine how it would work with A.C.E. Has anyone tried A.C.E with P86 or P96?

Comment

Went to school on Friday and I had a guy came up to me to compliment my shirt/ outfit that I was wearing. Nothing crazy, but I guess it is worth noting and posting.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
              So I'm thinking of adding P86 or P96 to my A.C.E combo because I heard it is supposed to make it "pop" like they say it. I heard of people saying that they tried Evolve + P96 and that it worked great. So I can only imagine how it would work with A.C.E. Has anyone tried A.C.E with P86 or P96?
              Try it. P86 is a beautifier. It could add to the sex appeal of Evolve and Ascend. P96 IME is good for bonding. I won't say it "soften" Ascend because that isn't quite accurate. It adds a certain relatability to Ascend. It makes it less intimidating I think. You go from pedestal that cool guy everyone wants to be buddies with. I'm a big fan of both those molecules.

Comment

Sounds good, I'm going to try both of them, although I might try P86 first. Do these putative molecules have "diffusion technology"? If not, how do I use the "diffusion technology" that XS sells?

Comment

No they don't. The diffusion tech is currently sold out, I'm aftaid.

Comment

What kind of ACE amounts and combos would you guys suggest for someone who's 40+, and for use at work?

And for how long (days/weeks) should I wear a combo to see results?

I'm up for trying anything.
                    Currently hate:
                    XS: XiSt, Evolve
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
                    Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

I'm 50+ and I wear ACE everyday at work. I do 3 Ascend : 2Cohesion : 2 Evolve.

To be fair I also use an experimental social called Radiance. I get my best results when ACE is paired with one of those mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

To be fair I also use an experimental social called Radiance. I get my best results when ACE is paired with one of those mixes.
                        Thanks. That gives me a basis to work from.

What kind of reactions should I be looking out for?
                        Currently hate:
                        Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

Increased respect from males. Often downcast eyes. Giving you space. Deferring to you. You may find superiors seeking out your opinion or sharing things they don't with others.

I find that with Cohesion women initiate kino more. They seem very relaxed and comfortable around you.

With Evolve you may seer hair play: twirling or stroking. Everything from sneaking glances to staring at you with hungry eyes. Evolve has a good dose of socials so women may be more chatty. They may comment about how hot it is when the room is actually quite comfortable. Look for preening: straightening/fussing with clothin or picking fuzz off. Some women may show more skin. They cross their legs with the foot pointing in your direction. See the Hit List thread for more.

One thing I find with the Ascend/Evolve combo is that you attract more high quality women. Attractive, confident, maybe even bold. The less confident ones may shy away but with respond if you open them.

Comment

So my question is how do I use the "diffusion technology"?

Comment

As recommended on the XS product page, mix it at a rate of 5-8%.. For a 10 ml bottle 5% is 0.5 ml of DT. Add it to the bottle and shake vigorously several times a day for a week.

Comment

Is there like a measuring scale in the bottle, so I can find out how much is a rate of 5-8%? What does DT stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                                  Is there like a measuring scale in the bottle, so I can find out how much is a rate of 5-8%? What does DT stand for?
                                  The diffusion technology(DT) comes in a plastic dropper bottle now. Approximately 10 drops will give you half ml.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

The diffusion technology(DT) comes in a plastic dropper bottle now. Approximately 10 drops will give you half ml.
                                    Yes assuming the dropper yields 0.05 ml/drop 10 drops should be sufficient. If you got some DT count yourself lucky as it is sold out and who knows if/when it will be restocked. Soon I hope because I will need to order more singles/xsrs soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Got my A.C.E. pack today. I'll give your combo a try tomorrow at work.

Here's hoping I get to actually interact with people!
                                      Currently hate:

Comment

Originally posted by rtj666 View Post

Got my A.C.E. pack today. I'll give your combo a try tomorrow at work.

Here's hoping I get to actually interact with people!
                                        Good luck brother.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X