yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combos for Maximum Fallout( and Fun!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

So your saying just be natural and let my personality work with the pheromones ?
    Exactly. Pheromones won't make women jump at you, but they definitely help. You still gotta do most of the work
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Avenus45 View Post
      I guess fallout isn't what it is cracked up to be. Gives me something to think about.
      Depends on your personality as well. Some people enjoy addictive personalities haha
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Yep they help to kind of steer the lady's reactions to achieve the guys objective .....but the guy still has to initiate the interaction and work toward the desired outcome

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

This is a PERFECT way of summing it up. I agree 100%. Xist is more of an imprinting product rather than a fallout product (and yes it depends on the personality, as some people naturally have addictive personalities more prone to fallout)
          I was wondering that myself, if fallout versus imprinting might also have something to do with the emotional maturity of the target. I feel like the crazy stalking tends to come from either younger women (girls, really) or from emotionally immature women. I've only really had one experience with that kind of crazy from an older woman (late 30's) and she had a drinking problem on top of her emotional immaturity, makes me wonder if they go hand in hand.

Comment

You have a point Remix . Any stalkers I've experienced, and there have been a few, were the young ones. It seems to go hand in hand with an unrealistic, idealic fantasy of destiny, soul mates or what have you. When comes to their "relationship" with you is only loosely based on reality. Trying to separate yourself from them seems near impossible.

Comment

I used to use Connections to help with imprinting women. Usually with Cohesion or another A_1 product. Game over at that point.
              Even when not dealing with women I've had both male and female referring to things that I said 2 weeks ago that I don't even remember telling them myself.

I personally havne't used the combo for a while though because I've become more A_1 sensitive tho :(

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                I used to use Connections to help with imprinting women. Usually with Cohesion or another A_1 product. Game over at that point.
                Even when not dealing with women I've had both male and female referring to things that I said 2 weeks ago that I don't even remember telling them myself.

I personally havne't used the combo for a while though because I've become more A_1 sensitive tho :(
                Connections + Cohesion seems to be a very safe and relax mones to wear
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post

You should give P96 a try. In mixes I've been running I think Bnol, P96 and Dienone seem to play a part in imprinting. P96 seems to have some powerful potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I've seen imprinting or perhaps more like crushing with a variety of pheros. Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve along with the occasional putative (P86/96/93/75)
                    What is P93 purported to do, wasn't that so-called instant caucasian magic?

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                      eternitys_child You could imbue XS blends with occult energy, no? I've never thought about doing anything like that but sounds intriguing! Are you sure it's not just a marketing gimmick?

I do kind of believe in energy or "the force"!

XS has also set the bar really high for me as well, purely based on results and how well these blends work
                      I imbue each one of the xs pheromone colognes I get with corresponding spells .The one that I personally adore is my evolve when I imbue it with incubus energies and put a lust spell with the help of an incubus spirit on the cologne .The spell is activated when I spray the evolve on me. It creates an aura of sexual energies around me ,it invokes the incubus spirit in me so I get intrinsic knowledge and power from him(lol I even do things in sex that the other person enjoys specifically without knowing it consciously and he also gets me in a smooth guy mode) .The spell is directed on the person that I want ,when I focus on him and fully activates when he smells it and gradually increases in strength .So the whole process is congruent with what the pheromones in it do.I tried evolve both with a spell and without and I see a great difference.Thus I love creating spells for my pheromone colognes because they give that extra cutting edge beyond the pheromones.Plus I add a spell to neutralize any positive effect earned from a pheromone cologne ,used by some other guy that would ruin my effort (for example he gets the guy that I want or the job that I want etc.You get what I mean ????? )

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

What is P93 purported to do, wasn't that so-called instant caucasian magic?
                        It has been referred to as Instant Blonde Magic. Idk that I agree with that. My strongest hits have come from black girls. It definitely has sexual properties tho.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          He asked from voodoo priestesses to put a spell on the vessel and in voodoo the Loa (loas are spirit messengers of god .In voodoo ,god is distant and not so all loving and helping like in Christianity so although the loas are spirits they are honored ,worshiped and petitioned instead of god .Long story short ,Loas can be considered the gods in Vodou judging on how the people treat them and how the 'creator of humans 'god (sorry for the expression) is kinda an asshole . The Loa of love ,lust etc. is Erzulie Freda ,a goddess with the temperament of Maria Antoinette as some practitioners would say.She is kind when you are kind to her but she can be very demanding,easily offended and bitchy some times .(sorry girl you but you know it's true so I am just being honest ).When you have real spells with the help of Erzulie Freda be certain that you will get bold results.In general when you work with the loa pantheon ,some characteristics that you will repeatedly notice is the boldness and sometimes simplicity and straightforwardness of the spells

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X