Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combos for Maximum Fallout( and Fun!)

Hi guys!

What combos do you guys use to imprint on the people you are attracted to? I know Xist is a great mone for it but do you guys often mix it other products as well? What are your experiences with those combos?

Technically speaking, imprinting and fallout are two entirely different things. I don't consider fallout to be a desirable situation and definitely not fun. I think fallout has more to do with the personality of the woman than pheros. And here is why I say that. I experienced fallout with my last gf. She was totally obsessed with me. She smothered me. She stalked me. I tried repeatedly to break up with her. She refused to believe that we were broken up. It took me two months of trying everything to get rid of her. I eventually moved, it got so bad. And this all happened WITHOUT pheros.

Imprinting is making a lasting impression. She thinks of you fondly and often. Most likely imagining how it would be to have you as a mate. But she doesn't obsess or stalk. She doesn't text you 100 times a day and accuse you of cheating on her because you didn't answer right away. She gives you space. She has realistic expectations.

XiSt is a proven imprinting product. There are those who have had success with other products, as well. I can say from personal experience that something like XiSt isn't entirely necessary to experience imprinting. While I've seen it with a variety of products, XiSt does seem to have cemented the phenomenon.
    53/W/M

Current arsenal:
    Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg
    Samples: Celebrity spray, PSE spray, SOB spray, Exotica spray, Desire Me oil

Comment

So Far xist and taboo together have been proven imprinting products for me. I've also recently acquired voodoo (with magick imbued of course( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

let's see how that fares.

other than that I agree with scottie. Fallout is actually sad. =/ it's not fun to see girls experiencing it. It's not cool when I know a girl is going thru it. It breaks my heart really. But semantics aside, I'm beginning to think there are ways to induce imprinting without the use of imprinting mones.

for instance, I bet SOB can he pretty imprinting based on how polarizing it is. And so can perhaps IS because feeling good is a GREAT imprinter

Comment

I guess fallout isn't what it is cracked up to be. Gives me something to think about.

Comment

I've seen imprinting or perhaps more like crushing with a variety of pheros. Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve along with the occasional putative (P86/96/93/75)
          53/W/M

Current arsenal:
          Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

Avenus45 I think Xist and Taboo would be good for that. Try the combo Xist + Taboo, I think Xist by it self is really good too. I tried Xist oil + Taboo spray, I got so many DIHL looks it's ridiculous lol

Funny thing with Taboo it hits younger girls hard

Comment

Fallout is definitely not what it's cracked up to be but semantically speaking, some people may interpret a strong imprinting and/or "falling in love" as fallout, leading to misunderstanding of what fallout is.

Comment

Ixist is right, Taboo + XiSt is a great combination. It works really well for inducing falling in love. Charge yourself emotionally and you have yourself a surefire way to win her heart. I know Taboo is touted to work really well with the younger crowd, but in the 4 dose range, it seems to have a marked effect on older women too.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                  Fallout is definitely not what it's cracked up to be but semantically speaking, some people may interpret a strong imprinting and/or "falling in love" as fallout, leading to misunderstanding of what fallout is.
                  Agreed. There seem to be many interpretations of what fallout is. Anyone who has had a real, bat shit crazy stalker wouldn't welcome it. I've had more than one stalker and it's no fun.
                  53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

finally. this bottle of voodoo arrived at my mom's house. but they live 40 minutes away lolz so i won't be able to test it until later this week when i go get it.

I got the witchy shit, of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looking forward to testing out how the imprinting works on voodoo.

The bar has been set pretty damn high for me, by XS pheromones. I like glace a lot, but it just doesn't have the same appeal that XS pheromones do. It doesn't meet my expectations. I kinda have a feeling voodoo won't meet that standard that XS has set for me XD. But maybe I'm speaking too soon. After all, the voodoo has been imbued with occult energy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And I'm an occult practictioner so I believe in that kinda stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm looking forward to the imprinting effects of voodoo, and reporting back on it.

Comment

eternitys_child You could imbue XS blends with occult energy, no? I've never thought about doing anything like that but sounds intriguing! Are you sure it's not just a marketing gimmick?

I do kind of believe in energy or "the force"!

XS has also set the bar really high for me as well, purely based on results and how well these blends work

Comment

Ixist , voodoo was made in a vessel that was imbued with the energy of shamans who performed ceremonies for the vessel. I could imbue XS blends with my own spell but:

A) I'm not a shaman
                        B) multiple shamans performed the ritual together
                        C) the research was done to call upon a very specific entity to imbue the voodoo

my Magick is more focused on wealth than love
                        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

could it be a marketing plot? Of course. It's a product designed for sale. Do I think a respectable pheromone supplier would falsify something to that extreme for a quick buck? That'd be ludicrous

Comment

eternitys_child Interedting! Let us know how it works!

Sometimes I do a little prayer before I apply mones, hoping that it will work better I could do that for anything really. Mostly I prays for an abundance of available targets to be hit by my mone cloud

Comment

That's a good idea Ixist ! i'm a huge believer in the power of prayer too.

Comment

eternitys_child how do I charge myself emotionally so Xist and taboo work really well for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                                eternitys_child how do I charge myself emotionally so Xist and taboo work really well for me?
                                It's not really easy to explain HOW because that's something you will need to do in congruence with your natural style. For me, I am naturally funny and witty so humor and joy De vivre is my go to emotion. That seems to imprints on women so well.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

It's not really easy to explain HOW because that's something you will need to do in congruence with your natural style. For me, I am naturally funny and witty so humor and joy De vivre is my go to emotion. That seems to imprints on women so well.
                                  So your saying just be natural and let my personality work with the pheromones ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

So your saying just be natural and let my personality work with the pheromones ?
                                    Pretty much. As long as you are not bland or boring then the pheromones should amplify who you are. But if you are introverted, quiet, and reserved, the pheromones will only do so much. .. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                    X