yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combos for Maximum Fallout( and Fun!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combos for Maximum Fallout( and Fun!)

Hi guys!

What combos do you guys use to imprint on the people you are attracted to? I know Xist is a great mone for it but do you guys often mix it other products as well? What are your experiences with those combos?

Technically speaking, imprinting and fallout are two entirely different things. I don't consider fallout to be a desirable situation and definitely not fun. I think fallout has more to do with the personality of the woman than pheros. And here is why I say that. I experienced fallout with my last gf. She was totally obsessed with me. She smothered me. She stalked me. I tried repeatedly to break up with her. She refused to believe that we were broken up. It took me two months of trying everything to get rid of her. I eventually moved, it got so bad. And this all happened WITHOUT pheros.

Imprinting is making a lasting impression. She thinks of you fondly and often. Most likely imagining how it would be to have you as a mate. But she doesn't obsess or stalk. She doesn't text you 100 times a day and accuse you of cheating on her because you didn't answer right away. She gives you space. She has realistic expectations.

XiSt is a proven imprinting product. There are those who have had success with other products, as well. I can say from personal experience that something like XiSt isn't entirely necessary to experience imprinting. While I've seen it with a variety of products, XiSt does seem to have cemented the phenomenon.

Comment

Comment

I guess fallout isn't what it is cracked up to be. Gives me something to think about.

Comment

I've seen imprinting or perhaps more like crushing with a variety of pheros. Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve along with the occasional putative (P86/96/93/75)

Comment

Avenus45 I think Xist and Taboo would be good for that. Try the combo Xist + Taboo, I think Xist by it self is really good too. I tried Xist oil + Taboo spray, I got so many DIHL looks it's ridiculous lol

Funny thing with Taboo it hits younger girls hard

Comment

Fallout is definitely not what it's cracked up to be but semantically speaking, some people may interpret a strong imprinting and/or "falling in love" as fallout, leading to misunderstanding of what fallout is.

Comment

Ixist is right, Taboo + XiSt is a great combination. It works really well for inducing falling in love. Charge yourself emotionally and you have yourself a surefire way to win her heart. I know Taboo is touted to work really well with the younger crowd, but in the 4 dose range, it seems to have a marked effect on older women too.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                  Fallout is definitely not what it's cracked up to be but semantically speaking, some people may interpret a strong imprinting and/or "falling in love" as fallout, leading to misunderstanding of what fallout is.
                  Agreed. There seem to be many interpretations of what fallout is. Anyone who has had a real, bat shit crazy stalker wouldn't welcome it. I've had more than one stalker and it's no fun.

Comment

Comment

eternitys_child You could imbue XS blends with occult energy, no? I've never thought about doing anything like that but sounds intriguing! Are you sure it's not just a marketing gimmick?

I do kind of believe in energy or "the force"!

XS has also set the bar really high for me as well, purely based on results and how well these blends work

Comment

Ixist

Comment

eternitys_child Interedting! Let us know how it works!

Sometimes I do a little prayer before I apply mones, hoping that it will work better I could do that for anything really. Mostly I prays for an abundance of available targets to be hit by my mone cloud

Comment

That's a good idea Ixist ! i'm a huge believer in the power of prayer too.

Comment

eternitys_child how do I charge myself emotionally so Xist and taboo work really well for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                                eternitys_child how do I charge myself emotionally so Xist and taboo work really well for me?
                                It's not really easy to explain HOW because that's something you will need to do in congruence with your natural style. For me, I am naturally funny and witty so humor and joy De vivre is my go to emotion. That seems to imprints on women so well.

Comment

It's not really easy to explain HOW because that's something you will need to do in congruence with your natural style. For me, I am naturally funny and witty so humor and joy De vivre is my go to emotion. That seems to imprints on women so well.
                                  So your saying just be natural and let my personality work with the pheromones ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

So your saying just be natural and let my personality work with the pheromones ?
                                    Pretty much. As long as you are not bland or boring then the pheromones should amplify who you are. But if you are introverted, quiet, and reserved, the pheromones will only do so much. .. lol

Comment

Pretty much. As long as you are not bland or boring then the pheromones should amplify who you are. But if you are introverted, quiet, and reserved, the pheromones will only do so much. .. lol
                                      I'm very extroverted and talkative so it should be 100% effective then lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                        Technically speaking, imprinting and fallout are two entirely different things. I don't consider fallout to be a desirable situation and definitely not fun. I think fallout has more to do with the personality of the woman than pheros. And here is why I say that. I experienced fallout with my last gf. She was totally obsessed with me. She smothered me. She stalked me. I tried repeatedly to break up with her. She refused to believe that we were broken up. It took me two months of trying everything to get rid of her. I eventually moved, it got so bad. And this all happened WITHOUT pheros.

Imprinting is making a lasting impression. She thinks of you fondly and often. Most likely imagining how it would be to have you as a mate. But she doesn't obsess or stalk. She doesn't text you 100 times a day and accuse you of cheating on her because you didn't answer right away. She gives you space. She has realistic expectations.

XiSt is a proven imprinting product. There are those who have had success with other products, as well. I can say from personal experience that something like XiSt isn't entirely necessary to experience imprinting. While I've seen it with a variety of products, XiSt does seem to have cemented the phenomenon.
                                        This is a PERFECT way of summing it up. I agree 100%. Xist is more of an imprinting product rather than a fallout product (and yes it depends on the personality, as some people naturally have addictive personalities more prone to fallout)
                                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                        PXS
                                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                        AD
                                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X