yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR85 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

I got a lot of attraction hits worn solo or in combo. Seemed to be a nice effect magnifier for me. And I enjoyed the beautifying effect although not everyone noticed it.
    What dosage? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I get selfies and that's it.

Comment

May try throwin' this one together with PSE.

Comment

I had my brother try this on his outing. He basically stated smoother and more eloquent speaking abilities. Nothing regarding attraction though.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Comment

That's strange that you find it has a stimulant effect. For me it's very sedate.

Comment

I will try XSR85 again this week. Has this compound been distributed to any women? Or is this a particularly masculine molecule? Just curious!

Comment

As far as I know no women have received xsr85. Or at least none are reporting about it. I doubt we'll ever know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  As far as I know no women have received xsr85. Or at least none are reporting about it. I doubt we'll ever know what it is.
                  As to the ladies getting it, I am not 100% sure if we sent it to them or not Scottie. I think there was a different molecule we wanted the ladies to test at the time. We have a new system under construction that's going to keep us organized for these types of testings. I'm pretty sure customers will be able to access it and share in its data usage too. Exciting!

Its a Pregn-based corticosteroid. My results indicate an intellectual XSP75 type response: touch, arousal, sexual. Has a strong bliss molecule type feel to it. Can be used for opening conversations with an emphasis on status. Close in molecular structure and the affects of XSP126, which is not available for purchase from our supplier. Maybe its replacement.

Application Dosages 12.5 to 50mcg per spray. Best results happen around 20mcg per spray.

Hope this helps

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

That's awesome XSteveO . While I haven't seen anything sexual in my limited testing, I can vouch for the Bliss type effect. As well as the heightened tactile sensation. Almost like there is a drive to touch and be touched. I can second the 20-ish mcg dosage. At 50 mcg it's pretty heavy duty.

Thanks for posting. Your insights and knowledge are always invaluable.

Comment

Thanks for sharing XSteveO eo !!! Your words are worth it's weight in gold. (Does that mean it's worthless since words are weightless? :o )

As a molecule in the neno family, it makes sense that it would have a mood enhancing effect. I also do agree about the tactile enhancement. It is pretty apparent at higher sprays, but at 4 sprays the bliss is stronger than the tactile enhancement so it feels more druglike than sensational.

from your post, I gather that xsr85 will be good in assisting kino escalation

Comment

this post is a confirmation that xsr85 does intensify tactile sensations. I was much more aware of how my hands felt while touching it with my other hand. XD

I did combine it with XiSt, too. i'm still not too sure how it worked out, but i'll try it again and report.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

As to the ladies getting it, I am not 100% sure if we sent it to them or not Scottie. I think there was a different molecule we wanted the ladies to test at the time. We have a new system under construction that's going to keep us organized for these types of testings. I'm pretty sure customers will be able to access it and share in its data usage too. Exciting!

Its a Pregn-based corticosteroid. My results indicate an intellectual XSP75 type response: touch, arousal, sexual. Has a strong bliss molecule type feel to it. Can be used for opening conversations with an emphasis on status. Close in molecular structure and the affects of XSP126, which is not available for purchase from our supplier. Maybe its replacement.

Application Dosages 12.5 to 50mcg per spray. Best results happen around 20mcg per spray.

Hope this helps
                          Any word on when this system will be rolled out? Sounds like an awesome idea.

Comment

• RTBoss
                            RTBoss commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still curious about this...

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X