yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR85 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using this at 3 sprays recently and there is a noticeable increase in mood boost for the first hour, Its like an excited feeling like the one you used to get as a kid on Christmas morning. After that things settle into a really chill content kind of feeling where I don't feel like talking much and I'm happy to sit there occupied by my own thoughts.

Other people seem excited to see me and are more inclined to strike up a conversation.

This seems to be pretty status neutral.

I am starting to notice a beer goggles effect at this dose as well.

I'm pretty sure this is an incredibly fast diffusing molecule, effects don't seem to last much longer then 2 hours unless I cover with cologne.

This actually reminds me a lot of Rone sulphate/Taa.

Comment

To me it's more of a chill out like Bliss. Maybe a slight RS rush but its very brief. Perhaps a hybrid of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        To me it's more of a chill out like Bliss. Maybe a slight RS rush but its very brief. Perhaps a hybrid of the two.
        Well Bliss does have Rone sulphate listed as its 1st component so I'm guessing it contains a healthy amount.

Comment

I suppose it does but I'm my estmation it's just there to keep the bliss molecule from being too sedate. I don't get an RS rush from Bliss.
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-13-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Loveboat also has a healthy amount of Rone Sulfate but I can't say I ever got that rush from it. I've certainly gotten it from lots of TAA (androtics). and I most certainly get it from instant shine.

I HAVE gotten the rone sulfate euphoric rush when I sprayed bliss a couple months ago.

I want to say there's a distinct difference in the euphorias between Rone Sulfate/bliss/instantshine/TAA and xsr85.

The difference being that the latter seems to instigate a sense of relaxation, which is what causes the 'feelgood'. Whereas the former has a blatant in-your-face dopamine rush which causes the feel good.

i'm only speculating here, but if my speculations are accurate, xsr85 works on the GABA system whereas the other compounds work on the dopamine system.

Comment

Hit myself with 50 mcg again. Initially wide eyes and increased heart rate but within a minute pretty chill. I really seem to focus on details. I'm somehow mesmerized by the ceiling fan. Can see the single fan blades as if it had a strobe effect intermittent with the blurr of motion. I can here the monotonous drone of the motor mingled with the sound of displaced air. I find it almost hypnotic. I really get more of a bliss feel out of this. Seems to be heightened tactile sensation. I've been walking barefoot around the house all afternoon but but all of the sudden I FEEL the carpet beneath my feet. It's a warm-fuzzy sensation. As I tap the screen on my phone typing i really FEEL it. I can feel a ride in body temperature. It's a very warming sensation. Not flushed just warm and cozy. It's been about 5 min now and heart rate is slower. Calmer. This a very soothing molecule it seems. I find myself craving tactile stimulation. It's been about 29-30 mom now. Not really motivated to do much of anything. Just lay here and chill. Not sleepy, just very sedate. Not lethargic, just relaxed.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-13-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I also hit myself with 50mcg. No euphoria this time but I'm feeling idgaf like no other.incredibly aloof lol. I then hit myself with 1 spray dominant ascend. I'll report back on this combo
                ?????

Comment

I just sprayed 2 sprays (25mcg) of xsr85 to my neck.

I was extremely tired before I sprayed it. And I'm still extremely tired. But my awareness of my surroundings slightly enhanced after the sprays. So it's like a slight pick-me-up, except it didn't affect my wakefulness levels. Only my awareness/consciousness levels. I will be hitting myself with 1 spray dom ascend here in a few minutes.

Comment

Any report on the xsr85/Dom Ascend combo?

Comment

I wore the combo but I forgot to report lol. I don't remember how it went

Comment

You're too young to be senile. Lol

Comment

My memory isn't the greatest

Comment

XSteveO is there anything else about this particular XSR you'd like to know from those of us testing this? I'm sure you'd like it to be as single blind of a research project as you can possibly make it, but my testing of this molecule has grown stale. Not sure if I can contribute anything else that's new.

Comment

I haven't done any testing for awhile. Pretty much all I get are self effects. I haven't seen much of any reactions for others. I've tried various doses in different settings and nada.

Comment

Yeah I have hit xsr85 very hard from mid-July all thru August and I'd love to know what it is! I enjoyed testing it so much that I would purchase this were it an actual product in the store.

Is is there a timeframe when the true identity of xsr85 will be revealed?
                                Ammo:
                                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                AD: Glace
                                Lovescent: NNPA
                                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

What kind of effects did you get from it. Must a been something pretty great if you'd be willing to buy it.

Comment

I'm still liking this molecule for the first 30-60 mins of use for the fantastic mood boost it gives me. After that though it makes me and others far too sedate/chill for it to be useful in social situations when used solo.

I wonder if adding more fixative would extend the initial happy feeling . I may try layering an oil based cologne over the app.

Comment

What dosage are you using? GHOST

Comment

What dosage are you using? GHOST
                                        I haven't felt the need to go above 37.5 mcg but I will try a mega dose before the bottle has gone.

I feel like some Anol or pregnenolone might help offset some of the introversion.

Comment

What kind of effects did you get from it. Must a been something pretty great if you'd be willing to buy it.
                                          I got a lot of attraction hits worn solo or in combo. Seemed to be a nice effect magnifier for me. And I enjoyed the beautifying effect although not everyone noticed it.
                                          Ammo:
                                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                          AD: Glace
                                          Lovescent: NNPA
                                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X