yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A New Twist On An Old Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Twist On An Old Idea

So some of you may be familiar with XSteveO 's Cougar Mix. It's currently available as Prowl in the Custom section of the store at PXS. While it is intended for you use by younger guys to attract older women, I intend to add a new twist. It contains a healthy dose of Rone Sulfate which adds a youthful vibe along with socials like Anol and Bnol plus a bit of sexual in the form of Enone and a little Rone for status. So here's my thinking.....I'm an older man (52)....I plan to utilize the youthful vibe of Rone Sulfate and the benefit of socials to attract younger women and use the dash of Enone to add a slight sexual element.

As soon as I receive my next order I will be implementing Prowl for testing. I want to see if this theory pans out. I'll be posting my findings here.

I got my order today. Im gonna try to test it tomorrow if i get a chance. This should be fun.

Comment

I like the idea here Ive always got an eye on your diary

Comment

First test with Prowl inconclusive. Wore 2 sprays covered with Sexual Noir. Bartender was a mixed 23 yro. Was slow to chat me up but within 5 minutes was in my space. Very chatty and shedding layers. She was wearing a light jacket because the A/C was cold and she was rail thin. Had one waitress give me a neck presentation as she passed me by along with a big smile. Had another one who had passed me by without incident come up and chat with the bartender. Neck presentation and sweet smile. I smiled back but didn't engage her.

One thing I did notice is that no guys would come within 10 ft of me. For example, one guy started to approach me and take a seat near me but stopped, looked over at me and moved a few seats down. The only exception was a busboy who would wipe down the counter in front of me whenever he came to the bar to collect dirty dishes/glasses or drop off clean glasses. He didn't do this for anyone else. I took it as a respect hit.

One woman (30s) came to the bar and sat as far away from me as possible and started hitting on the guy next to her. She didn't take any notice of me for the most part.

Is it possible that I ODed on 2 sprays? Surely not. Maybe next time I'll try just one.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-22-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• kingtut savage
          kingtut savage commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think 2 sprays of prowl would cause an OD. But then again everyone is different. And I definitely got respect hits when I was running prowl

Not to sound like a troll or anything, but isn't there a mix is supposed to be used for exactly that, barely legal. Although I must confess I would like to see a comparison between the two, since u mentioned using prowl for younger chicks.

Comment

Yes kingtut savage Barely Legal is supposed to be geared toward younger women but in my opinion appears to be a bit beta. At least on paper. If you look closely they are very different formulas. They both appear to be pretty low Enone which I attractive to younger women. They both have a good amount of Anol too. But that's where the similarities end. Prowl is Rone Sulfate driven. This adds a youthful vibe which was the impetus for my idea that it may work with younger women. It also contains Bnol unlike BL which adds a bit of comfort and connection to the wearer. My thinking is that these things combined will help a younger woman relate to an older man. It also has a dash of Rone for status. It's not enough to intimidate but enough to keep the mix from beta-fying the wearer.

Does any of that make sense?

Comment

I see what you're saying Scottie2Hottie and yes I know they are different. I see the differences in the formulas But I think that barely legal was formulated for exactly what you are looking for. Its just that younger women that like older men, like older men. I feel that it would be counterintuitive to use a phero that makes you appear younger. Idk, but let us know how it goes. Who knows, you might be on to something. Theory is theory, action on the field is what counts

Comment

You're absolutely right, field testing is what matters. I could be way off base. I could be right. Only testing will tell. If it works, great. If not, no big deal. If it really is only attractive to older women then that's cool too.

Comment

Test #2 of Prowl @ 3 sprays covered with Nuits D'Issey

I arrive at the restaurant and head for the bar, pleased that my usual spot is open. I sit strategically at the end of the bar where servers can enter. Cute bartender. She introduces herself and takes my drink order. The A/C is always cranked up so it was a little chilly. She was wearing a lightweight hoody. I immediately engage her. She's talking, smiling and begins stroking her long hair. Not across the bar from me but right next to me. Within 5 minutes she commented about how hot it was and takes off her hoody. She starts to preen, pupils wide. We chat for a minute or two then a customer asks for another drink so she goes to wait on him. She helps out a few customers then comes back. Again she's stroking her hair as she talks to me. She does this every time. I overhear her telling someone that her birthday was coming up and what her plans were. So the next time she comes over I ask her how old she was. She says "23 but I'm gonna be 24 soon". She says it as if she was trying to qualify herself and get my approval. I said "Oh really, my last girlfriend was 24". I flash a sly smile. She stops, has this perplexed or amazed look and kinda spaces out for a few seconds then says "Reallyyyyy and smiles. A customer calls her over so she goes and helps him.

Meanwhile a very pretty and very pregnant manager (30ish) comes over and asks the bartender a few questions then leaves. Before long she's back again except this time she parks herself right next to me. I engage her and we start chatting. She's definitely in my space about a foot or so from me. Whenever there was a pause in conversation she would take hold of her pendant and move it back and forth slowly, rhythmically, pupils wide with this dreamy look in her eyes. Eventually she kept doing out even as we talked. A server came over and asked her about something, she excused herself and said she'd be right back. As promised she came right back. We didn't talk long but what happened next caught me by surprise. She offered me free food. I gave the bar tender my order and before long I was enjoying a delicious meal.

Business started picking up so the bartender didn't really have a chance to chit chat. But every time she came over to the beer tap she would make extended eye contact and flash me a big smile. She even overflowed a few beers because she wasn't paying attention. Of course I busted on her for it. Lol She just smiled and laughed.

I did happen to notice reactions from a mature woman sitting at a table near the door to the patio. I had to pass by her on my way out to smoke. Every time i did...hair flip and stare. I even caught her staring at me from across the bar.

So it would seem that this mix attracts all ages. Younger and older.

All in all an interesting evening.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                  kingtut savage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol nothing's worse then going to one of your routine venues only to find your seat has already been taken. I love it when my spot is open too

Prowl contain s large amounts of eRone and Enone because it is attractive to older women. Younger women are intimidated by large amounts of these products, thus Barely Legal contains much less of each as well as buffers it much better than with Prowl. Using Prowl when you are already a bit older than the young women you are targeting sets you up to ghost them.

Comment

Do you know for a fact that it contains large amounts of Rone and Enone? As I'm sure you know SteveO lists ingredients proportionally, with the greatest amount listed first and lesser amounts listed subsequently.

TECHNICAL DATA:
                  Each "Prowl-XS" Male Pheromone Blend bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with atomizer containing: AndrosteRONE Sulfate, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, Dipropilyne Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

As you can see above, Enone is only listed 3rd and Rone listed last. Rone Sulfate is listed first so the mix is driven by that molecule.

Theory aside, I get hits with Ascend and Evolve at 2-3 sprays. And as you can see in my post above, there was no sign of intimidation nor was I ghosted. The young ladies I interacted with engaged me without issue and, indeed, showed positive reactions. Besides I'm not totally convinced of this whole intimidation issue. For years I used a killer combo of 3 drops A314/3 drops of Alter Ego and hooked up with 20 somethings all the time.

I don't blindly accept anything. I see a theory, I test it. Many times the theory isn't congruent with field testing and an alternate theory is supported. While I'm not thru testing Prowl yet, that certainly seems to be the case so far.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                    kingtut savage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agreed. Although I have seen intimation from certain pheros I wear. DP for sure is one i have to use sparingly when I wear it
                    Last edited by kingtut savage; 07-12-2017, 07:23 AM. Reason: Accidentally wrote "where" when I should have wrote "wear", so I fixed it

One thing I failed to mention re: the bartender was the kino. When she was clearing my dishes she placed her hand on mine and held it there. This may seem insignificant if it weren't for the fact that my hand was nowhere near the dishes. Of course she was like "Oh I'm sorry", as she tilted her head to the side and smiled, but I knew better. There was no reason for her to come anywhere near my hand.

Comment

With AndrosteRone Sulfate I use upwards of 50 mcg, whereas eRone and Enone I never go above 25 mcg. That is why I'm guessing they are lower on the list. But hey, if you're getting results that what counts! Keep us updated. I would love to see you venture into single mones eventually, I always enjoy your insights

Comment

Sorry haven't visited this for awhile. I've been on other adventures...for one, idle's Ascend/Vibe experiment.

That being said, I always advocate experimentation. When I first started this adventure 15 yrs ago there was little to chose from....some of it pure shite. Deer or boar piss, for example. Then we had Erox, whom I respect for their groundbreaking work, albeit ineffective. Then came Love Scent, La Croy and finally Androtics. Fast forward to now with PXS, LAL, PT, Apex and others. If you ask me the true pioneers came later with those I just mentioned. They looked at what was accepted and said, yea but what if. That's what I do. I look at a theory and say what if.....

I'm not saying that I'm going to re-invent the wheel but now I have the ability to custom tailor a mix to MY needs. With the collective wisdom of the foregoing pioneers I am well equipped to find what suits my needs. Whether it be a premade mix or something I custom blend, the possibilities are there.

For those of you who have just entered this arena in the past few years, you have no real appreciation for where we are now. It's an exciting time. Embrace it, explore it. Educate yourself. As long as I've been involved in this, I'm still learning.

Convention be damned! Question it, explore it. You never know what you may learn.

Happy moning brothers and sisters.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-17-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Have you had any new experiences with prowl lately?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                          Have you had any new experiences with prowl lately?
                          Wow I forgot about this thread. lol No I haven't used it in a long time. I've been absorbed with the Radiance project the past few months.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X